Maybe We Should Have A (Fake) Gender Part Of The Forum

And I'm supposed to care why? I care more about the fact that she lost her husband more than I do of your opinions. And I have her on ignore like I said so I wouldn't even see her topic in here dumbass. :rolleyes:

oh shut up

I read the board via new posts. Not by forum. So I only see posts in that feed anyway.

I read the board via new posts. Not by forum. So I only see posts in that feed anyway.

Oh is that why those two have their panties in a knot? Because the thread will be pushed down? So?? I mean, it's not like it's going to get lost with just one thread.

I updated my answer.

Say, if we're gonna have a cat fight here tonight, could ya'll at least get naked and live steam it?

:laughing0301:

I think you're just joking, but sorry I don't do stuff like that.

Oh is that why those two have their panties in a knot? Because the thread will be pushed down? So?? I mean, it's not like it's going to get lost with just one thread.

I've never met a woman who wouldn't do stuff like that, if the price was right. :laughing0301:

You can’t see it in new posts unless people keep posting in it. So…I haven’t seen it and only learned about it in this thread. Not sure why their knickers are in a knot. :)

Forum List

Back