McCabe emails show FBI group gave hilary special treatment to cover up her crimes...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is what happens when you don't control the law enforcement agencies....your crimes get discovered....

Rep. Gaetz: Email Evidence From McCabe Indicates that Hillary Clinton Was Going to Get an 'HQ Special'

"We have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary Clinton was going to get an 'HQ Special,' a headquarters special," Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) alleged on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" Friday.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe met with both the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in closed-door hearings on Thursday.

"The Judiciary Committee is engaged in an investigation, particularly as it relates to the handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and any potential investigations of the Clinton Foundation and the handling of bribes or other types of improper payments," Gaetz said.

He explained that the "headquarter special" was an indication that "the normal processes at the Washington field office weren't followed and he had a very small group of people that had a pro-Hillary Clinton bias who had a direct role in changing the outcome of that investigation from one that likely should have been criminal to one where she was able to walk."

It's all just a distraction from the more serous issue. The news today confirmed that.

What news was that, Lewd_dog? Big time shit is going down and you are going to be eating some serious crow...what CIA/ Mockingbird media story are you touting? Was this "news story" brought to your attention before or after your 15$ an hour gig at the local detention facility where your fat ass was parked on a chair behind plexi-glass? Details, fat-boy....we need some details......(snicker)

It's all just a distraction from the more serous issue. The news today confirmed that.

What news was that, Lewd_dog? Big time shit is going down and you are going to be eating some serious crow...what CIA/ Mockingbird media story are you touting? Was this "news story" brought to your attention before or after your 15$ an hour gig at the local detention facility where your fat ass was parked on a chair behind plexi-glass? Details, fat-boy....we need some details......(snicker)

Thanks for the entertainment. I love laughing at each of your posts and how ignorant they make you sound.

How about the news straight from Bannon? Oh you wouldn't know about that because you didn't hear it on your HAM radio you listen to in your basement.

Thanks for the entertainment. I love laughing at each of your posts and how ignorant they make you sound.

How about the news straight from Bannon? Oh you wouldn't know about that because you didn't hear it on your HAM radio you listen to in your basement.

Link it up, fat boy........I will do the proper vetting of your source. It is my bet that it will be a lamestream media outlet........bring it on, Chubs........

Link it up, fat boy........I will do the proper vetting of your source. It is my bet that it will be a lamestream media outlet........bring it on, Chubs........

You certainly don't pay as much attention to what's going on as you think you do. If you haven't heard about the Bannon interview yet, you need to quit sniffing glue.

How old are you anyway? You make some of the lamest attacks I've ever heard. Who the fuck thinks it is an insult to make fun of someone's old job from 15 years ago?

:alcoholic:

You certainly don't pay as much attention to what's going on as you think you do. If you haven't heard about the Bannon interview yet, you need to quit sniffing glue.

How old are you anyway? You make some of the lamest attacks I've ever heard. Who the fuck thinks it is an insult to make fun of someone's old job from 15 years ago?

Link it up, fat boy...........what "ground breaking" Bannon interview is the lamestream media pushing today that in some way marginalizes the accomplishments of President Trump?

BTW, I don't have to insult you and your bragging of "swaggering" around like some kind of "bad ass" with your gut hanging low over your government issued trousers while monitoring prisoners. My guess is that you would have soiled yourself at the mere thought of a confrontation by someone you may have "leaned on" without serious back up....hell, you pissed yourself because you thought I was seeking you out on an anonymous cyber-forum. You had to toss your XXXX size underwear in the trailer-park dumpster at the mere thought that I might peruse your living quarters. Sucks to be you.....all mouth but nothing else. I picture you as the fat fuck type that guarded the junkyard in the Stephen King short story "The Body" that became a movie "Stand By Me"....this fat fucking sack of shit that lorded over the junkyard like it was his private kingdom that had to constantly hitch his britches up to compensate for his fat ass and a belly that hung over his belt..........

Link it up, fat boy...........what "ground breaking" Bannon interview is the lamestream media pushing today that in some way marginalizes the accomplishments of President Trump?

BTW, I don't have to insult you and your bragging of "swaggering" around like some kind of "bad ass" with your gut hanging low over your government issued trousers while monitoring prisoners. My guess is that you would have soiled yourself at the mere thought of a confrontation by someone you may have "leaned on" without serious back up....hell, you pissed yourself because you thought I was seeking you out on an anonymous cyber-forum. You had to toss your XXXX size underwear in the trailer-park dumpster at the mere thought that I might peruse your living quarters. Sucks to be you.....all mouth but nothing else. I picture you as the fat fuck type that guarded the junkyard in the Stephen King short story "The Body" that became a movie "Stand By Me"....this fat fucking sack of shit that lorded over the junkyard like it was his private kingdom that had to constantly hitch his britches up to compensate for his fat ass and a belly that hung over his belt..........

Blah blah blah blah... you mumble on like some kind of drunken schizo.

If you don't know about the Bannon interview then you are obviously not as good at doing research as you think you are.

And please quit having imaginations about me. It's creepy and perverted, especially when you are imaging about my underwear.

You have serious issues. :lmao:

If you don't know about the Bannon interview then you are obviously not as good at doing research as you think you are.

And please quit having imaginations about me. It's creepy and perverted, especially when you are imaging about my underwear.

Link, fat boy????? We need a link.........wassamatter, Lewd-dog????????? It's a simple request........am I asking too much?????

Link, fat boy????? We need a link.........wassamatter, Lewd-dog????????? It's a simple request........am I asking too much?????

Why do you need a link? You brag about how fucking good you are and vetting things and doing research... yet you don't already know about Bannon's latest interview, nor can you look it up?

You are about as useless as they come... go open another Bazooka Joe wrapper for your next insult.

Why do you need a link? You brag about how fucking good you are and vetting things and doing research... yet you don't already know about Bannon's latest interview, nor can you look it up?

You are about as useless as they come... go open another Bazooka Joe wrapper for your next insult.

Link it, Lewd-Dog......link it............what say ye? (snicker)

Link!!! Link!!!!! LINK!!!!!!! Lewd-Dog? Where is that link??

What do I have to say? I'm done wasting my time with you. The time I've already wasted on you would have been better served counting grains of sand.

What do I have to say? I'm done wasting my time with you. The time I've already wasted on you would have been better served counting grains of sand.

Link, Lewd-dog....back up your contentions..........

It's hilarious to see you act like a petulant little child. :rofl:

giphy.gif

So OP, how do you like the fact that we now know Comey told McCabe about Trump asking him to lay off of Flynn... corroborating Comey's story?

It's hilarious to see you act like a petulant little child. :rofl:

giphy.gif

So OP, how do you like the fact that we now know Comey told McCabe about Trump asking him to lay off of Flynn... corroborating Comey's story?

LMAO!!!! No link and then you sidetrack and make reference to shills like Comey and McCabe????/ Let's see how that all plays out....you can discuss it among your fellow fat fucks with a "gubermint" job that pays 15 bucks an hour pretending to be a "bad ass" but soils himself about anonymous posters.. I speak for so many when I say that we all sleep like angels knowing fat fucks like you with a 90 I.Q score are "standing post"....

(snicker)

This is what happens when you don't control the law enforcement agencies....your crimes get discovered....

Rep. Gaetz: Email Evidence From McCabe Indicates that Hillary Clinton Was Going to Get an 'HQ Special'

"We have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary Clinton was going to get an 'HQ Special,' a headquarters special," Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) alleged on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" Friday.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe met with both the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in closed-door hearings on Thursday.

"The Judiciary Committee is engaged in an investigation, particularly as it relates to the handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and any potential investigations of the Clinton Foundation and the handling of bribes or other types of improper payments," Gaetz said.

He explained that the "headquarter special" was an indication that "the normal processes at the Washington field office weren't followed and he had a very small group of people that had a pro-Hillary Clinton bias who had a direct role in changing the outcome of that investigation from one that likely should have been criminal to one where she was able to walk."

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) is an idiot and the sooner he is out on the street the better.

Forum List

Back