McCabe emails show FBI group gave hilary special treatment to cover up her crimes...

Link it up, fat boy........I will do the proper vetting of your source. It is my bet that it will be a lamestream media outlet........bring it on, Chubs........

You certainly don't pay as much attention to what's going on as you think you do. If you haven't heard about the Bannon interview yet, you need to quit sniffing glue.

How old are you anyway? You make some of the lamest attacks I've ever heard. Who the fuck thinks it is an insult to make fun of someone's old job from 15 years ago?

:alcoholic:

Link it up, fat boy...........what "ground breaking" Bannon interview is the lamestream media pushing today that in some way marginalizes the accomplishments of President Trump?

BTW, I don't have to insult you and your bragging of "swaggering" around like some kind of "bad ass" with your gut hanging low over your government issued trousers while monitoring prisoners. My guess is that you would have soiled yourself at the mere thought of a confrontation by someone you may have "leaned on" without serious back up....hell, you pissed yourself because you thought I was seeking you out on an anonymous cyber-forum. You had to toss your XXXX size underwear in the trailer-park dumpster at the mere thought that I might peruse your living quarters. Sucks to be you.....all mouth but nothing else. I picture you as the fat fuck type that guarded the junkyard in the Stephen King short story "The Body" that became a movie "Stand By Me"....this fat fucking sack of shit that lorded over the junkyard like it was his private kingdom that had to constantly hitch his britches up to compensate for his fat ass and a belly that hung over his belt..........

Blah blah blah blah... you mumble on like some kind of drunken schizo.

If you don't know about the Bannon interview then you are obviously not as good at doing research as you think you are.

And please quit having imaginations about me. It's creepy and perverted, especially when you are imaging about my underwear.

You have serious issues. :lmao:

Link, fat boy????? We need a link.........wassamatter, Lewd-dog????????? It's a simple request........am I asking too much?????

Why do you need a link? You brag about how fucking good you are and vetting things and doing research... yet you don't already know about Bannon's latest interview, nor can you look it up?

You are about as useless as they come... go open another Bazooka Joe wrapper for your next insult.

We don't read vanity Fair caitlyn..that's the only thing that came up freak

“I Have Power”: Is Steve Bannon Running for President?

caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner-july-2015-vf.jpg

Mueller and Comey both belong in jail.

Both used the FBI to corrupt a national election.

When this scandal and Uranium One are finally exposed, this will make Nixon look like the most honest guy in Washington.....

Uranium One is nothing , nothing, as Shepard Smith said on Fox news. The Trump campaign is the new Watergate.

How so?

Russia told the American public about the DNC rigging their nomination and you say Trump is the one in trouble?

That's like saying you stole a candy bar from the local quikie Mart and blamed someone tattle telling on you to the towel head owner

And this reminds me how come Muslims not upset with this ?

giphy (1).gif

This is what happens when you don't control the law enforcement agencies....your crimes get discovered....

Rep. Gaetz: Email Evidence From McCabe Indicates that Hillary Clinton Was Going to Get an 'HQ Special'

"We have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary Clinton was going to get an 'HQ Special,' a headquarters special," Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) alleged on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" Friday.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe met with both the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in closed-door hearings on Thursday.

"The Judiciary Committee is engaged in an investigation, particularly as it relates to the handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and any potential investigations of the Clinton Foundation and the handling of bribes or other types of improper payments," Gaetz said.

He explained that the "headquarter special" was an indication that "the normal processes at the Washington field office weren't followed and he had a very small group of people that had a pro-Hillary Clinton bias who had a direct role in changing the outcome of that investigation from one that likely should have been criminal to one where she was able to walk."
what crimes? Care to list them?

Matt Gatz is above the law just like his Daddy, Donald Gaetz. He is a spoon fed loser, and that is what I think about him, rich Daddy, and spoiled rotten. He has been on every channel and he just smirks when questioned, he is a hit on Fox though, they suck him up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TALLAHASSEE — The U.S. Department of Justice has sued the hospice company founded by Florida Senate President Don Gaetz, accusing the company of engaging in Medicare fraud for more than 11 years, including during the time Gaetz was vice chairman.

snip

Gaetz founded Vitas Healthcare as a nonprofit, Hospice Care Inc., in Miami in early 1978 with partners Hugh Westbrook and Esther Colliflower. That same year, Gaetz and Westbrook helped pass Florida's hospice licensure law, which gave his hospice a 20-year head start over for-profit competitors.

Florida's hospice act was the first such law in the nation and became the model for the federal Medicare/Medicaid hospice benefit plan that Congress enacted in 1982. The company became a for-profit company in 1984 and changed its name to Vitas Healthcare in 1992.

Gaetz and his partners sold Vitas for $406 million to Cincinnati-based Chemed, best known as the owner of Roto-Rooter.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/legislature/senate-president-don-gaetzs-former-company-sued-for-medicaid-fraud/2120026

Largest US hospice company sued for Medicare fraud

Last edited:

When this scandal and Uranium One are finally exposed, this will make Nixon look like the most honest guy in Washington.....

Uranium One is nothing , nothing, as Shepard Smith said on Fox news. The Trump campaign is the new Watergate.

How so?

Russia told the American public about the DNC rigging their nomination and you say Trump is the one in trouble?

That's like saying you stole a candy bar from the local quikie Mart and blamed someone tattle telling on you to the towel head owner

View attachment 167551

DNC rigging their nomination, too funny. Trump campaigned colluded with the Russians, they wanted him to win, and Trump who knows everything, smarter than all, probably new about it, his son and Kushner did, Flynn and Manafort, all of them most likely. ? suspicious is Devos and her brother.

How so?

View attachment 167551

DNC rigging their nomination, too funny. Trump campaigned colluded with the Russians, they wanted him to win, and Trump who knows everything, smarter than all, probably new about it, his son and Kushner did, Flynn and Manafort, all of them most likely. ? suspicious is Devos and her brother.

So why did Debbie step down?

maxresdefault.jpg

How so?

View attachment 167551

Who are you trying to Bullshit here me?

The DNC rigged their nomination and Bernie supporters sued over this

How so?

View attachment 167551

How did they concluded?

Explain

How so?

View attachment 167551

And it was dismissed.

How so?

View attachment 167551

So why did Debbie step down?

View attachment 167565

So in your alternative univese Bernie supporters didn't sue the DNC ?

How so?

View attachment 167551

And it was dismissed.
Link?

How so?

View attachment 167551

How did they concluded?

Explain

We are all waiting, but several have been indicted and charged. We will know when Mueller finishes.

How so?

View attachment 167551

How did they concluded?

Explain

You know what, Bernie and his chairmen were never Democrats, and still are not. He is an independent as should of ran as such.

How so?

View attachment 167551

How did they concluded?

Explain

We are all waiting, but several have been indicted and charged. We will know when Mueller finishes.

That doesn't answer my question.. you know damn well Debbie rigged the nomination..you just don't want to admit it

How so?

View attachment 167551

How did they concluded?

Explain

You know what, Bernie and his chairmen were never Democrats, and still are not. He is an independent as should of ran as such.

He switched party's...that's legal to do so.

It's no wonder why Trump ran às a republican.. because he knew the Democrats rig their tax funded primary's..
It's obvious

There is a complaint filed with the Federal Election Commission alleges that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used state chapters as strawmen to circumvent campaign donation limits and laundered the money back to her campaign.

Obama DNC was rigged and so was Hillary's by the DNC

The only fair nomination now is by the RNC.

So damn obvious

Hillary was corrupt when she was a senator's aide, a governor's wife, a first lady, a senator, a secretary of state and as a candidate for president.
What is it about Hillary that the Troglocrats don’t get?
Hillary is totally nefarious.

Forum List

Back