🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain redux

Does it offend so-called "moderates" if McCain's legacy is held to the same standards as the President? The only reason McCain avoided prosecution and a possible prison sentence during the Keating scandal is that democrats were in charge and the other senators involved in the scandal were democrats. When fellow Navy aviator and the founder of Top Gun, republican congressman Randy Cunningham, got in trouble for essentially the same thing McCain never lifted a finger to help him while democrats railroaded him into prison.

Look McCain was a backstabber who ENJOYED stabbing people in the back, FACT. Yes it sucks that he got cancer and died, but the phony praise people are heaping on the guy is just that, phony.
Even Fox is praising the guy.

Oh no! State TV is turning on you? Where will you go to stay ensconced in the bubble?!?
I've been saying since the first Trump vs Hillary debate, when Fox exposed themselves, that Fox wasn't really what they claim to be.
Sometimes Fox can be bearable....but they still exchange journalists with CNN and MSNBC on a regular basis.
Didn't you know that?

Well....the joke's on you.

Okay....

DlhVAGNU0AE4vh2.jpg

I've read a lot of nasty things written about McCain by conservatives on this site. Those that know me, know I was no McCain fan either, but it does bother me that conservatives lower themselves down to the level of the Godless left hurling insults and profanity.

I see nothing wrong with saying why you did not like McCain's politics, in fact, I think the Left wants to use this opportunity to silence many of our voices by saying, "How can you talk bad about someone's politics who has just died?" But I state my position any way in a respectful way and leave it at that. We are not here to take abuse without a fight, but we should also not be here to abuse others.

Looking at the bright side of things, I reckon it beats getting shouted down an any major university in the US or censored by Facebook or Youtube etc.

All I have to say is that I think conservatives are better than this, or at least, we need to be in order to prevail against evil.

For whatever reason, this song comes to mind.

Just remember, don't act in the way you know that the Left would act if Trump died.

Be better than that. Also know that the answers to lives problems are not found in politics, rather, it's found in God.

Hey.....HOW'S THE AIR UP THERE ON YOUR HIGH HORSE????

Probably cleaner than that bullshit you are breathing in the gutter.

Asshole

The irony in that statement is simply staggering.:iagree:

Look McCain was a backstabber who ENJOYED stabbing people in the back, FACT. Yes it sucks that he got cancer and died, but the phony praise people are heaping on the guy is just that, phony.

You are the phony. While I disagreed with him on a few things, it was all about how he saw the issue. There are large numbers of people in this country with knife wounds after being stabbed in the back by Trump.
Do you mean that literally or figuratively?
Because in Obama and Hillary's case it's literal.

I've read a lot of nasty things written about McCain by conservatives on this site. Those that know me, know I was no McCain fan either, but it does bother me that conservatives lower themselves down to the level of the Godless left hurling insults and profanity.

I see nothing wrong with saying why you did not like McCain's politics, in fact, I think the Left wants to use this opportunity to silence many of our voices by saying, "How can you talk bad about someone's politics who has just died?" But I state my position any way in a respectful way and leave it at that. We are not here to take abuse without a fight, but we should also not be here to abuse others.

Looking at the bright side of things, I reckon it beats getting shouted down an any major university in the US or censored by Facebook or Youtube etc.

All I have to say is that I think conservatives are better than this, or at least, we need to be in order to prevail against evil.

Just remember, don't act in the way you know that the Left would act if Trump died.

Be better than that. Also know that the answers to lives problems are not found in politics, rather, it's found in God.

Asshole

I'm in the gutter every day. No doubt. But I'm not pretending to be different things on different days depending on the political winds.

You are making a fool of yourself but it's ok. Most seem indifferent to the stupidity on display.

Asshole

I'm in the gutter every day. No doubt. But I'm not pretending to be different things on different days depending on the political winds.

You are making a fool of yourself but it's ok. Most seem indifferent to the stupidity on display.

The hypocrisy by the media is what is in full display.

Asshole

What's on full display is a complete 180 by rightwingers on this board. You forget I was here when McCain ran for president.
Using the media as your scapegoat dont fly bruh

Asshole

What's on full display is a complete 180 by rightwingers on this board. You forget I was here when McCain ran for president.
Using the media as your scapegoat dont fly bruh
You forget that I once voted for McCain, but discovered that he may have intentionally thrown the election paving the way for Obama to become president.
This opinion was solidified when he turned out to be the deciding vote to repeal Obamacare, and voted no.
Mitt Romney showed his true colors by disappearing during the last month of the 2012 election.

I'm not criticizing McCain right now.
What I am doing is criticizing the utter hypocrisy of the mainstream media.

Forum List

Back