McCain slams Trump

McCain needs to retire and enjoy what few months he has left before the Grim Reaper claims him

What a surprise... McCain has been Soros' pocket bi*ch for quite a while and looks like will stay his bi*ch till his last days.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

upload_2017-9-1_10-56-35.png

Mccain is a nervous, globalist, war mongering asshole that should have never been in the military. Didnt he killed like 140 military men in 1967?

McCain is loving this

He has nothing to lose by being honest about Trump

McCain could have helped Trump start a lot of wars. Trump's going to have to get creative now to get to use his new toys.

McCain could have helped Trump start a lot of wars. Trump's going to have to get creative now to get to use his new toys.

If the administration hadn't been infiltrated by globalist neocons and obama loyalists the afghanistan surge or whatever they're calling it wouldn't be happening. His speech on the subject very conspicuously omitted any mention of 'radical islamic terrorism'...

Mccain is a nervous, globalist, war mongering asshole that should have never been in the military. Didnt he killed like 140 military men in 1967?
:haha:
i could be mistaken. It wasnt mccain that got nervous and dropped a couple bombs on an american ship?

USS Forestall, rocket from his plane went off on deck but in McCains defense it wasn't his mistake
i heard a rocket from some other plane went off and hit his gas tank. He got nervous and dropped a couple bombs. IDK

If the administration hadn't been infiltrated by globalist neocons and obama loyalists the afghanistan surge or whatever they're calling it wouldn't be happening

You really believe that? Geez... Trump really could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single vote

:haha:
i could be mistaken. It wasnt mccain that got nervous and dropped a couple bombs on an american ship?

Never heard that.

I do know that some of the uninformed blame him for one of the fires, and subsequent damage, on the Forrestal.

Yeah I don't like the mofo but my Dad explained it to me, wasn't McCain's fault

Forum List

Back