McCain under fire for racist comments

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

Your favorite toy must be rubber band, because quite obviously you like streching things way out of normal proportions.

You guys called Bush "chimp" for eight years....

Whatever.
Next.
Whatever, indeed. Calling whites "monkey" or "chimp" doesn't have the racist connotations that it does for blacks or non-whites. Blacks were referred to as "monkeys" from the first slave ship landing, in 1619. Google is your friend.

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

McCain was clearly referring to Ahmadinejad individually, and there's no reason to suspect it was in reference to his nationality or race.

You don't know the mind or heart of McCain, anymore than I do, and thus your conclusion is ill-conceived.

LOL ... Poet doesn't know the heart or mind of McCain but McCain was still racist. Haha. Good one.

Unstatesmanlike? Yes.

Racist? :eusa_hand:

Whatever.
Next.
Whatever, indeed. Calling whites "monkey" or "chimp" doesn't have the racist connotations that it does for blacks or non-whites. Blacks were referred to as "monkeys" from the first slave ship landing, in 1619. Google is your friend.

Oh whatthefuckever.

Go peddle your moral equivocation elsewhere.

It was a fricking JOKE....it even said so! Nice that you guys are siding with a terrorist....doesn't surprise me!

I'm assuming this is a serious post, so let me get this straight.

If a "white" person calls a "non-white" person a "monkey", that is a "racist" comment. Questions:

1. Who, precisely, gets to determine whether the "white" person actually qualifies as a "white" person? What if they have some "non-white" blood in them? For the man people of "mixed" blood, precisely what percentage of "non-white" blood is allowable so that calling a "non-white" person a "monkey" is a "racist" comment? And is that in writing somewhere?

2. What is your definition of "non-white"? Is Italian non-white? Portuguese? Malaysian? Knowing this would be very helpful in determining who is "allowed" to say what. And do you first ask people what their ethnic mix is before branding their words "racist"? Do you have a script for that, for future reference?

3. What should be done to a "white" person who calls a "non-white" person a "monkey"?

4. Have you ever considered launching a web site that lists precisely who is allowed to say precisely what, so that no one has to deal with the hassle and stigma of being branded a "racist" by the hypersensitive folks among us who so love to use PC as a club as a way to put their target on the defensive?

Looking forward to your response, thanks.

I can't imagine why. I don't respond to utter nonsense. You want to argue semantics, and want to deny the obvious. I don't play games with children.

Excellent. I'll take that as an "I don't want to answer".

Whatever.
Next.

Amadinejadh is not african american and you were never a slave

common sense is your friend

Your favorite toy must be rubber band, because quite obviously you like streching things way out of normal proportions.

Listen, I just left a political debate forum after 4 years, because it had deteriorated into a racist haven, where the racist whites lost all decorum and just randomly insulted the two active black forum members (of which I was one) just for grins. Something about "mob mentality" and ghosts of lynchings and bonfires that cause some whites to lose their monkey minds.
My "toys" consists of computers and tablets (8 in number), 5K in photographic equipment, and a recording studio. I leave rubber bands and piss poor puns to miscreants like you.

He called the leader of Iran a monkey? A US senator of his stature used that term? If so, if he did say that, while some might not call it racist, it is certainly stupid. Somebody here using the term is one thing. A representative of America doing it on a global scale is irresponsible and certainly counterproductive.

You seem to forget that there were innumerable treasonous liberal punks who constantly referred to the President of their own country as Chimp and Shrub.

Tweets are those of a PRIVATE citizen, not of a government representative.

McCain was clearly referring to Ahmadinejad individually, and there's no reason to suspect it was in reference to his nationality or race.

You don't know the mind or heart of McCain, anymore than I do, and thus your conclusion is ill-conceived.

LOL ... Poet doesn't know the heart or mind of McCain but McCain was still racist. Haha. Good one.

Unstatesmanlike? Yes.

Racist? :eusa_hand:

Yeah, I don't care who you are that's funny right there! Could that be the pot calling the kettle black? :p

Listen, I just left a political debate forum after 4 years, because it had deteriorated into a racist haven, where the racist whites lost all decorum and just randomly insulted the two active black forum members (of which I was one) just for grins. Something about "mob mentality" and ghosts of lynchings and bonfires that cause some whites to lose their monkey minds.
My "toys" consists of computers and tablets (8 in number), 5K in photographic equipment, and a recording studio. I leave rubber bands and piss poor puns to miscreants like you.

Call us when you're ready to address racists.. not just made-up, evil racist whites.

Asshole.

Forum List

Back