McCain under fire for racist comments

You guys called Bush "chimp" for eight years....

Whatever.
Next.
Whatever, indeed. Calling whites "monkey" or "chimp" doesn't have the racist connotations that it does for blacks or non-whites. Blacks were referred to as "monkeys" from the first slave ship landing, in 1619. Google is your friend.

Amadinejadh is not african american and you were never a slave

common sense is your friend

And no one has ever claimed that your I.Q. exceeded 90...but that hasn't kept you from embarrassing yourself, has it? And truth be told, we're all slaves to something. Is your master a prohibited substance or alcohol? You would have to bring some common sense, to talk about some.

McCain was clearly referring to Ahmadinejad individually, and there's no reason to suspect it was in reference to his nationality or race.

You don't know the mind or heart of McCain, anymore than I do, and thus your conclusion is ill-conceived.

LOL ... Poet doesn't know the heart or mind of McCain but McCain was still racist. Haha. Good one.

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

Unstatesmanlike? Yes.

Racist? :eusa_hand:

Spoken like someone who enjoys the precepts of "white privilege", where nothing you do, or say, is ever wrong. Y'all are wasting no time in coming for me, are you?

Whatever.
Next.
Whatever, indeed. Calling whites "monkey" or "chimp" doesn't have the racist connotations that it does for blacks or non-whites. Blacks were referred to as "monkeys" from the first slave ship landing, in 1619. Google is your friend.

Oh whatthefuckever.

Go peddle your moral equivocation elsewhere.

Moral equivocation??? That's hilarious...coming from someone who obviously thinks he or she is better than, say, the likes of me. White privilege, on parade. Take it or leave it. Y'all are everywhere, aren't you?

Aw, Poet's a victim now.

Won't stop him insulting others, though.

You don't know the mind or heart of McCain, anymore than I do, and thus your conclusion is ill-conceived.

LOL ... Poet doesn't know the heart or mind of McCain but McCain was still racist. Haha. Good one.

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

Unstatesmanlike? Yes.

Spoken like someone who enjoys the precepts of "white privilege", where nothing you do, or say, is ever wrong. Y'all are wasting no time in coming for me, are you?

Poet is clearly racist in his assertion in the first sentence. Do not hide behind the racist card to levy the charge. We have to put up with that all the time from the black racists on the far left and the white racists on the far right and libertarian wing.

Aw, Poet's a victim now.

Funny, that's what the other forum's racist members used to let themselves "off the hook"....I'm a victim. No, sweetheart....a victim would lay down and allow you to do or to say anything with no rebuttal. I'm not that one. And I know the Queen's English, so pull out your dictionary.

Whatever.
Next.

Hey, thanks to the wonders of modern science we now know that we're all evolved monkeys.

Aw, Poet's a victim now.

Funny, that's what the other forum's racist members used to let themselves "off the hook"....I'm a victim. No, sweetheart....a victim would lay down and allow you to do or to say anything with no rebuttal. I'm not that one. And I know the Queen's English, so pull out your dictionary.

Naw, a victim whines and moans and claims that he's being put upon.

Okay everybody, let's apologize to Poet for hurting his feelings.

I'mmmmmmmm sorrrrrrrrrrrry Poooooooooooooet....

:rolleyes:

McCain was clearly referring to Ahmadinejad individually, and there's no reason to suspect it was in reference to his nationality or race.

You don't know what's in anybody's mind, yet you feel free to call them racists without any aforethought and with unlimited mindless abandon.

You should try to make an effort and learn to be more tolerant of the views of other people, even those you happen to disagree with.

The greatest offense is the fact that mimosa like people get offended by words, which even a kindergarten kid knows can't hurt you. Sticks, stones, YES! Words only hurt idiots.

Having said that I expect you come back at me with venom, vitriol and vile name calling. Fell free to do so - I will not be a childish snitch and report you. I am a grown up.

Last edited:

Aw, Poet's a victim now.

Nah, you're just a big whiney baby -- not a victim at all.

Remember gang, disagree with Poet and you're a "racist".

He's the one who decides that stuff.

Dumb. The PC Police should take some time off.

My sentiments exactly. If anything it was a stupid insult that a Senator really shouldn't make about a head of state, even if it is the President of Iran.

Unstatesmanlike? Yes.

Poet is clearly racist in his assertion in the first sentence. Do not hide behind the racist card to levy the charge. We have to put up with that all the time from the black racists on the far left and the white racists on the far right and libertarian wing.

Oh, isn't that cute. I feel like I'm back in the other racist forum. Racists, by and large, don't hang out, interact, socialize, or shoot the shit with the objects of their hate. I have so many white friends on Facebook, and in real life, that not only back me up, but revel in my opinions and my taking white racists and bigots and homophobes to task.........daily.
So stop your "projecting" and "projection". I'm no racist, then or now. What you're calling a black racist, is someone who is not afraid to bring it to you, and call you out. Now who's playing the victim role? You sound whiney to me.

Oh whatthefuckever.

Go peddle your moral equivocation elsewhere.

Moral equivocation??? That's hilarious...coming from someone who obviously thinks he or she is better than, say, the likes of me. White privilege, on parade. Take it or leave it. Y'all are everywhere, aren't you?

White privelege. Lol. Somebody has been apeing their oppressed black "studies" professor. Reparations, reparations. !!!!!

Aw, Poet's a victim now.

Naw, a victim whines and moans and claims that he's being put upon.

Okay everybody, let's apologize to Poet for hurting his feelings.

I'mmmmmmmm sorrrrrrrrrrrry Poooooooooooooet....

:rolleyes:

No apologies necessary....folks can't help but to be themselves. I wouldn't expect any less.
And don't worry about me...I've been called worse by better.

Forum List

Back