McCarthy doesn't get it (yet)

This is good news for actual conservatives. McCarthy is a CA liberal Republican, backed by Trump, McConnell other liberal Republicans.

Conservatism still has a chance.

So when is the next round of votes?
McCarthy is a liberal?

Me too. I am hoping that Biden can break Trump's record of being impeached twice.

There should be plenty of time for the Repubs to impeach Biden at least 4 times
You guys impeached Trump for crimes that Biden actually committed. How can you be happy about impeaching someone over a hoax? :cuckoo:

In 50 years, how do you think it makes dems look when historians look back at the impeachment and cant find a reason for it? No one at that time will know a thing about Trump and his mean Tweets, all they will know is that dems impeached him over trying to get an investigation into Ukraine corruption that turned out to be 100% true about Biden, which the dems then elected, and then they used government agencies to cover up his crimes. How the fuck do you think THAT is going to look?

The good news is you arent going to have to wait 50 years in order to see the tremendous backlash. The chances that some Bidens are going to jail appears to be an almost certainty.

Last edited:
You guys impeached Trump for crimes that Biden actually committed. How can you be happy about impeaching someone over a hoax?

Not sure who "you guys" are since I was openly against both impeachments.

In 50 years, how do you think it makes dems look when historians look back at the impeachment and cant find a reason for it? No one at that time will know a thing about Trump, all they will know is that dems impeached him over a lie about Russian collusion that the democrats created.

In 50 years Trump will be known as nothing but a trivia answer and one of the worst presidents ever. History will not be kind to Trump.

What we are seeing play out in real time is what happens when millions of rank and file Repub voters become enamored with the Crazy. Had they shown fidelity to what our constitutional republic stands for most if not all of the Freedom Caucus members, those largely responsible for this chaos, would be looking for a job. BTW, that includes McCarthy.

Jim Jordan has not only the courage of his convictions, he fully respects the Constitution that gives Americans the best advice for government.
Didn't have the courage to stand up to a sexual assault..

Honestly I say a few Republicans would vote for a Democrat over that dickhead...

Courage?????

Didn't have the courage to stand up to a sexual assault..

Honestly I say a few Republicans would vote for a Democrat over that dickhead...

Courage?????
Those claims have been thoroughly debunked.

Not sure who "you guys" are since I was openly against both impeachments.

In 50 years Trump will be known as nothing but a trivia answer and one of the worst presidents ever. History will not be kind to Trump.
You guys, as in you dems. Who gives a shit what you supported? You are a dem and you defend dem catastrophes.

Link it, LIAR.

What a deluded, vivid imagination you have.
Well, you impeached him for pressuring a prosecutor. Are you not aware that Biden forced them to fire the prosecutor? He told them he was leaving in 6 hours. Biden said that if the prosecutor wasnt fired before his plane left, he would withhold billions. His threat worked and suddenly his sons business partners werent in trouble anymore.... but we already know you dont give a fuck about corruption. You only care about fucking over conservatives.

Forum List

Back