McCarthy doesn't get it (yet)

Not a word about you disagreeing with the impeachments. Thanks for exhibiting your lying habit for the world to see yet again.

Not sure who "you guys" are since I was openly against both impeachments.

In 50 years Trump will be known as nothing but a trivia answer and one of the worst presidents ever. History will not be kind to Trump.
You do think ahead. We are done. There is no way that we make another nation rich with our technologies and employ their people at lower wages and with a goal that we will win.

Not a word about you disagreeing with the impeachments. Thanks for exhibiting your lying habit for the world to see yet again.

are you fucking drunk?

1672785685475.png

1672785714495.png

1672785742764.png

1672785775008.png

I bet The Turtle (who moved mountains to have McCarthy installed) is shittin' razorblades about now.

Even if McCarthy survives there will be no more rubberstamping The Turtle's wishes.
McTrutle just chumped McCarty with the succubus bill.

Why the hell would anyone support a guy who let himself get politically buggered like that?

Round-2 coming up soon.

I hope McCarthy has to promise to IMPEACH BIDEN.
WTF, Jordan nominates McCarthy, then Gaetz nominates Jordan.

And why is there a democrat on the ballot? They can't get the speakers position because the democrats don't have the majority. They're just grand standing. The left loves to grand stand.

The Democrat keeps getting more votes than any Republican. If four Republicans split and vote for the Democrat, he is the Speaker.

Don’t think that cant happen?

Which is only because of Republican grandstanding. Republicans sure love to grandstand.

No, he should be keel hauled. What has he done to deserve decent treatment?
Nothing. Howsoever, we are currently a divided nation. I really don't feel like shooting people I may be related to since part of my family came here on the Mayflower in the early 1600s, and other (native) relative/ancestors brought the Pilgrims turkey for a pow-wow peace meal in the late fall that would prevent them from starving or developing kwashiorkor (condition related to malnourishment). Furthermore, treating Biden poorly other than using Amendment 25 could throw us into a war far worse than a few Democrat cities with nincompoops shooting guns and occasionally killing someone else. In the last civil war in America, 620,000 soldiers were lost, but the population then was 31,443,321. We are now 333,000,000, aproximately. If the same percentage died, that would be 6 or 7 million citizens, because it would not be a war of soldiers, it would be a war of men and women, not to mention some rather careless minors. Keeling the serial extortionist Biden would be a cause celebre for Democrats to go mad. You see, they forgive him for being an ape on the take when he was in office for 44 years before becoming deep state selected to be President if no one could prove omerta precinct chairmen stole the election. So using Amendment 25 properly, there'd be no case for a serious war. The press instigated false witness propaganda about President Trump, but they failed to point out Biden's propensity to raid cash from foreign countries receiving a third of their foreign aid packages through extortion and threats to ruin their opportunity to get American taxpayers' tax money.

Biden even had a viral audiovisual on his speech to a group of his friends about how he got the Ukrainians to put a billion dollars in cash onto Air Force Two in less than 6 hours. He was bragging about how easy it was for him to use his Vice Presidential powers to cancel the rest of their package if they didn't hustle. He told his audience that it worked, and he left as soon as it was accounted for. The video has been withdrawn from youtube, and people who have the video are being threatened on a regular basis, because nobody else has a copy anymore except for a few wealthy political news media moguls. Yes, we have the goods on the man, but no, we do not want civil war this year. I understand other parts of the world are having a Covid crisis in China and a few other countries. Most of us are hoping and praying that will not come back here. Praying as in a half hour every night. Biden may not be long for this world anyway. I have not heard an effective cure for third state dementia. And I can tell you from family experience, it can debilitate and kill the best of good people.

Last edited:
Well, you impeached him for pressuring a prosecutor. Are you not aware that Biden forced them to fire the prosecutor? He told them he was leaving in 6 hours. Biden said that if the prosecutor wasnt fired before his plane left, he would withhold billions. His threat worked and suddenly his sons business partners werent in trouble anymore.... but we already know you dont give a fuck about corruption. You only care about fucking over conservatives.
He was impeached for bribing Ukraine to issue a statement that Ukraine was investigating Biden when they weren’t so Trump could score political points. He was guilty of it. Did it rise to impeachment? Clearly. Removal? Some republicans through so.

They have to be nominated and elected. The GOP have the house majority, so it's going to be a GOP house speaker.
Not true. It doesn't have to be a (R).
Jeffries COULD become Speaker, unlikely, but there is no rule against having the minority party be the Speaker.

Didn't have the courage to stand up to a sexual assault..

Honestly I say a few Republicans would vote for a Democrat over that dickhead...

Courage?????
Every time the Democrats went after Republican President Donald Trump, they based it on pure dee genuine lies. They wouldn't ever do that again to another Republican who tells only the truth as well, now, would they? :rolleyes-41: /sardonic attitude

I'd like to see those against McCarthy peel off one vote at a time and vote for Jeffries. In a few votes Jeffries would be one vote from winning and it would be a great show to see which side blinks.

So impeaching a president means you are incapable of serious governing?

Then why did you vote Democrat?
BASELESSLY impeaching a president means you are incapable of serious governing.

Both of Trump's impeachments were based on very serious violations of his office. In both impeachments we've had a Republican argument why Trump should be impeached and removed.

1. Extorting Ukraine for public investigations by illictly withoutholding aid is straight corrupt.
2. Refusing to even move a finger to try to halt attack on Congress was a clear violation of his oath of office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back