McConnell Has Another Mental Episode

Whats really funny about this thread is, it was supposed to be some sort of "gotcha" but the repubs all said he should go. While Ds wont even admit the problems on their side. Like the president. SMH
You haven’t reading the responses concerning Feinstein I guess.

Not a Republican or Democrat, but not in favor of removal. It is obvious, he is having medical issues and it is sad to watch. I do think he should be considering, it might be time to hang up his hat, from serving the people of Kentucky, but that is for him, and the people of Kentucky.

As with Senator Feinstein, where are their loved ones? Spouses, children, caregivers??? Where are the people who should be helping and guiding people to step away gracefully before they get to this point?

I know of a woman who had dementia, was in total denial, and would not broach suggestions that "she was crazy". Her family was just trying to get rid of her and steal the house out from under her. She lived out her life in fear and paranoia, lashing out at everyone around her, until nobody came near her at all. She died frightened and angry that nobody came around any more.

Her husband thought he was "protecting her" by keeping her calm, and not letting her get upset. He was enabling her worst behaviours, and driving family away. It was very sad.

As with Senator Feinstein, where are their loved ones? Spouses, children, caregivers??? Where are the people who should be helping and guiding people to step away gracefully before they get to this point?

I know of a woman who had dementia, was in total denial, and would not broach suggestions that "she was crazy". Her family was just trying to get rid of her and steal the house out from under her. She lived out her life in fear and paranoia, lashing out at everyone around her, until nobody came near her at all. She died frightened and angry that nobody came around any more.

Her husband thought he was "protecting her" by keeping her calm, and not letting her get upset. He was enabling her worst behaviours, and driving family away. It was very sad.

1693423019012.png

Where are the calls from Republicans for him to resign?

:hhello:

Not a Republican or Democrat, but not in favor of removal. It is obvious, he is having medical issues and it is sad to watch. I do think he should be considering, it might be time to hang up his hat, from serving the people of Kentucky, but that is for him, and the people of Kentucky.

Yeah the only reason that I laughed at the OP is due to the fact that there people out there who seem to think that he can still function at his job.
He is getting as bad as Biden....

Actually, he's worse.

He is a horse on his last legs.

More like a horse laying down.

Notice how big an issue this is from legacy MSM........they never notice when Biden's record starts skipping.

Oh they notice they just don't want to mention it.

And yes, I even have some concerns for Trump.

I don't.

Whats really funny about this thread is, it was supposed to be some sort of "gotcha" but the repubs all said he should go. While Ds wont even admit the problems on their side. Like the president. SMH

Ikr?

The Governor of Kentucky should be looking for a solid conservative for when McConnel retires.

He is losing his mental facilities and should go home and enjoy his sunset.

But he won't, much like the mental vegetable we have in Pennsylvania and the White House.

BTW, where is your call for Fetterman to resign?
Fetterman if fine.

Feinstein needs to resign though.

Edited because I got names confused, ironically.

Your boi biden puts the dem in dementia

The Governor of Kentucky should be looking for a solid conservative for when McConnel retires.

He is losing his mental facilities and should go home and enjoy his sunset.

But he won't, much like the mental vegetable we have in Pennsylvania and the White House.

BTW, where is your call for Fetterman to resign?
Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect.

The thread’s about McConnell's clear mental health incapacity.

He should resign

Notice how, now that a republican is having mere lapses of alertness and attention, everyone in the democrat party is jumping on it, yet nothing for Joe who has been doing far worse since before in office.

We should be so lucky if ALL Joe did was to phase out once in a while!
At least Mitch isn't in charge of our military, nuclear football and foreign policy.

Has everyone forget the faux horror democrats raised at the mere thought of Trump having the nuclear football?

Notice how, now that a republican is having mere lapses of alertness and attention, everyone in the democrat party is jumping on it, yet nothing for Joe who has been doing far worse since before in office.

We should be so lucky if ALL Joe did was to phase out once in a while!
At least Mitch isn't in charge of our military, nuclear football and foreign policy.

Has everyone forget the faux horror democrats raised at the mere thought of Trump having the nuclear football?
I have noticed

Forum List

Back