McConnell Has Another Mental Episode

Sorry bout that,

1. Sad thing is he is a RINO.
2. And doesn't know when his times up.
3. And can't find the EXIT.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Also it must be stated that this thread title is offensive,.immoral and uncalled for. We are all at Deaths Door pal.

Also it must be stated that this thread title is offensive,.immoral and uncalled for. We are all at Deaths Door pal.

Not me, bro. I'm gonna climb in through the window and steal that sumbitch's silverware and jewelry. I bet Death has one of those cool SS silver death's head pins like the Nazis used to wear on their hats.

1693432352608.jpeg

The Governor of Kentucky should be looking for a solid conservative for when McConnel retires.

He is losing his mental facilities and should go home and enjoy his sunset.

But he won't, much like the mental vegetable we have in Pennsylvania and the White House.

BTW, where is your call for Fetterman to resign?

Feinstein ?

Politics aside, McConnell is having serious brain health issues and should step away from the stress of the job and focus on his health. That's some scary looking brain stuff in that video.
The time has come for him to sit down

"The Republican leader in the US Senate, Mitch McConnell, experienced another public health scare on Wednesday when he appeared to freeze for more than 30 seconds while speaking to reporters in his home state, Kentucky."

Looks like it's time for 'The Turtle' to pack it in. I do wish him well but, it's time to go.

"The Republican leader in the US Senate, Mitch McConnell, experienced another public health scare on Wednesday when he appeared to freeze for more than 30 seconds while speaking to reporters in his home state, Kentucky."

Looks like it's time for 'The Turtle' to pack it in. I do wish him well but, it's time to go.
"Mitch da bitch... he be headed fo da ditch!"

Forum List

Back