McConnell Has Another Mental Episode

What's the point? McConnell might have a problem but look around at Pelosi and Fetterman and it beats talking about Biden.

How much is McConnell worth?

Celebrity Net Worth estimates McConnell's net worth at $35 million. The couple has a variety of assets, including bank accounts, trusts, mutual funds, retirement accounts and stocks. McConnell stated that he holds no liabilities worth more than $10,000.

Not a Republican or Democrat, but not in favor of removal. It is obvious, he is having medical issues and it is sad to watch. I do think he should be considering, it might be time to hang up his hat, from serving the people of Kentucky, but that is for him, and the people of Kentucky.
Mitch was fine till they beat the shit out of him during the initiation ceremony.
Now he's a total wreck.
I think his conscience is getting to him.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes the Turtle had some good days, married a nice China Doll, nothing wrong with that.
2. Has had ahold of power to long, he's got his hands stuck to it, kinda like electricity.
3. Could be America is better for his work leading the nation, but for sure he didn't know when to leave.
4. We may look back fondly of his time leading this country, fucken no way!!!!
5. No really he wasn't as bad as ole pinch face, his hame alludes me, but the last fucker, another RINO.
6. Everybody wanted pinch face to be speaker until he was, and everybody wanted to throw the bum out!!!
7. His dying words what will they be, he will likely say something about his wife, China Doll.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Whats really funny about this thread is, it was supposed to be some sort of "gotcha" but the repubs all said he should go. While Ds wont even admit the problems on their side. Like the president. SMH
You have a warped imagination. It's a news event.

More projection from the shit people.

There is something seriously wrong with this country returning these senile old men and women to be hea important jobs. They won't leave on their own so we have to throw them out.

I don't even feel pity for these greedy, power mad politicians. This needs to stop!

Kentucky Republicans voted for him. And you want to override their votes? You know better than them? How elitist of you.

We need some transparency on this. He's the highest ranking Republican in the Senate.

Where are the calls from Republicans for him to resign?

I can hate on Turtle as good as anyone. But that 10+ second long thousand yard look of panic looking directly at the camera was, man, made me feel bad for him. I don't think he has much time left amongst the movers and shakers anymore, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

It is nothing to do with feelings, but some one can have a disability but still be able to do the job.
Depends on the disability.

Someone with the type of disabilities Mcconell and Fetterman and Feinstein have, no they cannot do their jobs

Forum List

Back