McConnell Has Another Mental Episode

For a long term politician, growing a conscience could be inconvenient, to say the least.
I figure after 6-8 years they're so corrupt they need to be retired anyway.
They're probably decent until they've been introduced to everyone.
After 3 years they're worthless because so many bribes have been offered to them they are bought by the end of their first term.
Mitch doesn't want to impeach Biden even though Biden had already committed impeachable offenses by the end of his first year.

Yet Fetterman, Feinstien, and Biden all have evident mental health incapacity.

Only Feinstein.

Fetterman had a stroke, which doesn't impact mental or cognitive ability, it impacts the ability to communicate. Where there is also physical impairment, it's literally having a perfect sound, sane mind, trapped inside a body that doesn't move or speak.

Even if he was parallized and unable to move or speak, his cognitive ability would be "normal". It's a nightmare scenario because the uneducated assume stroke victims are mentally diminished as well.

Someone running for office.

You'd think he'd be prepping for his criminal trials. Reviewing the evidence with his lawyers. Considering pleading guilty to get it all over with before the election. Checking to see which of his co-defendants have flipped.

At the very least, you'd think he's be working the phones for Rudy's fundraiser.

We need some transparency on this. He's the highest ranking Republican in the Senate.

Where are the calls from Republicans for him to resign?

Hey FAGAt, where are the calls for Joe Biden to be removed under the 25th Amendment due to his insane, wanton dementia?

Only Feinstein.

Fetterman had a stroke, which doesn't impact mental or cognitive ability,

Thanks doc.

I figure after 6-8 years they're so corrupt they need to be retired anyway.
They're probably decent until they've been introduced to everyone.
After 3 years they're worthless because so many bribes have been offered to them they are bought by the end of their first term.
Mitch doesn't want to impeach Biden even though Biden had already committed impeachable offenses by the end of his first year.
I could care less on the impeachment idea, as it originates in the House, not the Senate.
You are basically saying, the most important thing is your idea of partisan politics? You feel or think nothing from a human standpoint? That is kind of sick.
BTW, living that close to KY, surely you know, they cannot be counted on to elect the firebrand of your choice, as they are somewhat conservative, and dyed in the wool anti-American Trumpers are being seen as just that, more and more across the country. It should be noted Democratic Gov Beshear is unlikely to appoint one.

Only Feinstein.

Fetterman had a stroke, which doesn't impact mental or cognitive ability, it impacts the ability to communicate. Where there is also physical impairment, it's literally having a perfect sound, sane mind, trapped inside a body that doesn't move or speak.

Even if he was parallized and unable to move or speak, his cognitive ability would be "normal". It's a nightmare scenario because the uneducated assume stroke victims are mentally diminished as well.
My mother had a stroke.
She stopped being able to work when she was in her 30s.
She became the baby of the family.
Yes....she was able to talk normally after several months, but she wouldn't be someone I would want running our government.

I could care less on the impeachment idea, as it originates in the House, not the Senate.
You are basically saying, the most important thing is your idea of partisan politics? You feel or think nothing from a human standpoint? That is kind of sick.
BTW, living that close to KY, surely you know, they cannot be counted on to elect the firebrand of your choice, as they are somewhat conservative, and dyed in the wool anti-American Trumpers are being seen as just that, more and more across the country. It should be noted Democratic Gov Beshear is unlikely to appoint one.
Oh blow me.
Everything you just posted is totally off from my thinking. Talking about sick assholes.

My first thoughts were on the fact that Mitch is liable to die standing up behind a podium.
These nurses they have hovering around him should be feeding him ice cream, not shoving him in front of microphones.

My secondary thoughts were that KY has a Democrat Governor and is in the hands of the Democrats already, so replacing Mitch isn't a very good prospect.
They'll probably replace him with a black transsexual luggage thief who hates white people with a passion and refuses to answer questions. Maybe there's another AOC out there they can plug into Mitch's slot.
Rest assured that when Mitch dies in office they'll have either a Muslim or a communist to replace him.

Oh blow me.
Everything you just posted is totally off from my thinking. Talking about sick assholes.

My first thoughts were on the fact that Mitch is liable to die standing up behind a podium.
These nurses they have hovering around him should be feeding him ice cream, not shoving him in front of microphones.

My secondary thoughts were that KY has a Democrat Governor and is in the hands of the Democrats already, so replacing Mitch isn't a very good prospect.
They'll probably replace him with a black transsexual luggage thief who hates white people with a passion and refuses to answer questions. Maybe there's another AOC out there they can plug into Mitch's slot.
Rest assured that when Mitch dies in office they'll have either a Muslim or a communist to replace him.
That "second thoughts paragraph is pretty funny.:auiqs.jpg:I grew up in that state, and doubt that, very much.
I suspect you have little trouble blowing yourself, but that is between you and your ch
1693495905038.jpeg
iropractor.

That "second thoughts paragraph is pretty funny.:auiqs.jpg:I grew up in that state, and doubt that, very much.
I suspect you have little trouble blowing yourself, but that is between you and your chView attachment 822837iropractor.
Once a state falls into the hands of these climate-change Democrats, they aren't expected to run the state in a rational manner.
They rig their elections so that the votes of Shitforbrains assholes that are still living there don't matter anymore.

You used to live in KY, and now you're spreading your mindset all around TN.

If you love turning a state into a sewer why don't you stay there?

Once a state falls into the hands of these climate-change Democrats, they aren't expected to run the state in a rational manner.
They rig their elections so that the votes of Shitforbrains assholes that are still living there don't matter anymore.

You used to live in KY, and now you're spreading your mindset all around TN.

If you love turning a state into a sewer why don't you stay there?
Have stayed here since 17 years of age, with long family history in this area of the state for generations back to before the Civil War. You are the comparative newcomer.

Have stayed here since 17 years of age, with long family history in this area of the state for generations back to before the Civil War. You are the comparative newcomer.
Not really.
My Grandmother was Jennie Boone which means I'm a relative of Squire Boone and Daniel Boone on my Dad's side.
On my Mom's side I'm related to Abraham Lincoln.
My family has roots here from way back.

Forum List

Back