McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

They finish it by removing. Impeachment is not complete without removal. Is that coherent enough for you?
By your logic, Trump wasn't impeached last year. Nor was Clinton in the 90s.
Educate yourself.

They weren't, impeachment is a two part process, accusations in the house and a trial in the senate. Both were acquitted. Accusations don't make a person automatically guilty.

Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3
    No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

It doesn't look good for Trump.
No one engaged in insurrection, your fucking Nazi asshole.

‘Incitement of Insurrection’ is extremely serious - especially when done by a sitting U.S. president.

You're delusional. No such thing ever happened.
We know. It has now. That mf will be impeached on Wednesday.
All that proves is that Democrats are douchebags desperate to get rid of Trump.

They weren't, impeachment is a two part process, accusations in the house and a trial in the senate. Both were acquitted. Accusations don't make a person automatically guilty.
They were impeached. Impeachment is a House process, and both were impeached. I understand your argument, but it's really a tiny minority opinion. Google "us presidents that have been impeached" for evidence.

Just breaking on MSNBC. Below is The New York Times link. So, if true, will McConnell expedite Senate impeachment proceedings - or continue to drag his feet?

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.

Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, has indicated that he wants to see the specific article of impeachment that the House is set to approve on Wednesday, which is expected to draw support from as many as a dozen Republicans, potentially including Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the party’s No. 3 in the House. But he has made clear in private discussions that he believes now is the moment to move on from the weakened lame duck, whom he blames for causing Republicans to lose the Senate.

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.
a rat leaving a sinking ship.

They were impeached. Impeachment is a House process, and both were impeached. I understand your argument, but it's really a tiny minority opinion. Google "us presidents that have been impeached" for evidence.

Impeachment articles in the house are the equivalent of an indictment, without a determination that the person is actually guilty, the indictment is not sustained and is moot.

McConnell wants Trump and Trumpism castrated.

This is round one in the fight for the soul (or what's left of it) of the Republican party.

i say article 3 of the 14th amendment could be used to stop Trump running again...

McConnell would be over the moon if Democrats stopped Trump running again..

McConnel handed the GA runoff elections to the Dems on a silver platter by opposing the $2,000 stimulus payments which Trump supported. Biden and the Dems then used the promise of the $2,000 payments to buy votes in GA. Now McConnel the blithering idiot has the nerve to blame Trump for the GA loss, amazing.
Nah. Georgia was just plain fraud. They made up ballots. Threw republican ballots away. Same old same old.

McConnel handed the GA runoff elections to the Dems on a silver platter by opposing the $2,000 stimulus payments which Trump supported. Biden and the Dems then used the promise of the $2,000 payments to buy votes in GA. Now McConnel the blithering idiot has the nerve to blame Trump for the GA loss, amazing.
Nah. Georgia was just plain fraud. They made up ballots. Threw republican ballots away. Same old same old.

Proof?

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that...

I just heard a legal expert say on MSNBC that if Trump is impeached and convicted in the Senate - he would lose all his ex-president perks.

All the communist democrats want is to be able to stop Trump from running again. They are that afraid he would win.

Unless the commies go full Romanov there are certainly other Trumps to carry the torch of freedom.

CNN is reporting that McConnell hates Trump for what happened on January 6.
I heard that. I don't think that should be a surprise. McConnell sold his soul to defend Trump. I am sure he has a hard time looking in the mirror..er..I mean in terms of selling his soul. So, McConnell's bitterness may be understandable.
Turtleneck--is a swamp creature--------------and CNN lies so no telling where this goes.

Forum List

Back