McConnell says democracy is solid...very little voter fraud

He says efforts to overturn 2020 presidential election were "bad."....but
DC knows this. Most of the GQP is craven enough to play along, but they know. The rubes don't.

DC is the enablers of the cult. If they grew some fucking honor, things would change overnight.

DC knows this. Most of the GQP is craven enough to play along, but they know. The rubes don't.

DC is the enablers of the cult. If they grew some fucking honor, things would change overnight.
Boy, I bet when the Donald heard this (cause he never reads except top secret stuff) he probably threw some food against the wall and flushed a couple classified documents.

As much as I dislike Mitch and his politics, he is right. trump's massive voter fraud claim is probably the biggest lie ever told by a president. It certainly has done more damage to the country than any presidential lie...and there have been some doozies.....before.

McConnell never said "very little voter fraud". That's an invention by someone named Grace Panetta. TDS lefties don't care about inaccuracy in the media as long is it is focused on republicans. It's not worth a political discussion anyway.

McConnell never said "very little voter fraud". That's an invention by someone named Grace Panetta. TDS lefties don't care about inaccuracy in the media as long is it is focused on republicans. It's not worth a political discussion anyway.
Do you just spit out lies....like trump...or do you lay awake at night and contrive them. Yes....McConnell DID SAY THERE WAS VERY LITTLE ELECTION FRAUD! NOW GO AWAY!

Do you just spit out lies....like trump...or do you lay awake at night and contrive them. Yes....McConnell DID SAY THERE WAS VERY LITTLE ELECTION FRAUD! NOW GO AWAY!

I have no stomach for liars like you...whitehall....and trump.

He says efforts to overturn 2020 presidential election were "bad."....but
Hmmm…how weird, an establishment swampster wants ignorant fools to believe all is well and it’s business as usual in D.C.….and the ignorant fools take the hook line and sinker….WOW, who would have thought.

Boy, I bet when the Donald heard this (cause he never reads except top secret stuff) he probably threw some food against the wall and flushed a couple classified documents.

As much as I dislike Mitch and his politics, he is right. trump's massive voter fraud claim is probably the biggest lie ever told by a president. It certainly has done more damage to the country than any presidential lie...and there have been some doozies.....before.
“Very little voter fraud” is kin to ”mostly peaceful protests”…..hahaha…you fucked in the head whackos are so fun.

No, because many other officials said so from Barr to Kemp, so tell them about your theory and ask the USSC Justices why they didn’t want to hear anything?
Nobody wanted to hear the case because of how disruptive to the nation such a case would have been….that’s all. That’s where we’re at….the inmates are running the asylum…just the way you’ve always wanted it.

Nobody wanted to hear the case because of how disruptive to the nation such a case would have been….that’s all. That’s where we’re at….the inmates are running the asylum…just the way you’ve always wanted it.
Yeah, blame me and blame everyone else not believing your delusions are real…

Again, take it up with Barr, Kemp and the USSC seeing they are more powerful than little ol’ me!

Forum List

Back