McDonalds Introduces Self Serving Kiosks in Response to Min Wage Increase

So you are abandoning your previous stance that every company can and should double their labor costs overnight. Good to know. Now put down the bong and become productive.
special pleading much? not everyone gets paid the minimum wage; unlike what your right wing fantasy, would like.
Now you're wandering uselessly around in lala land. You have no coherent points to make.
You are the one resorting to special pleading, which is a fallacy.
Dude, you're wandering and refusing to acknowledge the glaring discrepancy between your statements. There is no helping you until you put down the bong and get a job. Get back to me in about a year.
there is no discrepancy; you are simply clueless and Causeless, and your fallacies prove it in the public domain.
I've pointed out your discrepancies and you're just ignoring them. I've also pointed out where this stance is just plain ignorant. Face it, you have nothing but empty slogans and phrases you saw in a pamphlet.

I remember when they put them self serve pumps in at the Fill'n Station

Gomer and Goober were asking for too much money

97f1797967ea229f37d4ee7506703437.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when they put them self serve pumps in at the Fill'n Station

Gomer and Goober were asking for too much money
That is the correct motorcycle. The customer would much rather stay in their car while someone else goes out in the weather, pumps gas and checks things, but it's cheaper to make the customer do all that.

Likewise, customers prefer having a person to talk to and complain to when things aren't right, but soon it will be cheaper to put up a kiosk and have the customer do it.

It's all economics.

I remember when those elevator operators started asking for $1 an hour
We fixed their asses and put them newfangled buttons in elevators

121cbae09c6b2de223928f2b62ec7fba.jpg

Last edited:
yes, that is the right wing solution. never mind that all capitalists cannot make like Henry Ford and double wages to realize gains from efficiency.
The last time you owned a large corporation and doubled your labor costs overnight was when?
Yet, the fantastical right wing claims being poor, is the fault of Only the poor.

If those that are poor have done things to cause them to be poor, whose fault is it?
yes, that is the right wing solution. never mind that all capitalists cannot make like Henry Ford and double wages to realize gains from efficiency.
Now you're back on that one again. Make up your mind, because you're running around in circles.
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and fourteen dollars an hour for unemployment compensation; solves our dilemma.

special pleading much? not everyone gets paid the minimum wage; unlike what your right wing fantasy, would like.
Now you're wandering uselessly around in lala land. You have no coherent points to make.
Dude, you're wandering and refusing to acknowledge the glaring discrepancy between your statements. There is no helping you until you put down the bong and get a job. Get back to me in about a year.
there is no discrepancy; you are simply clueless and Causeless, and your fallacies prove it in the public domain.
I've pointed out your discrepancies and you're just ignoring them. I've also pointed out where this stance is just plain ignorant. Face it, you have nothing but empty slogans and phrases you saw in a pamphlet.
resorting to fallacy, is not proving, anything. you only have special pleading to work with.

not everyone gets paid the minimum wage; unlike what your right wing fantasy, would like.

The last time you owned a large corporation and doubled your labor costs overnight was when?
Yet, the fantastical right wing claims being poor, is the fault of Only the poor.

If those that are poor have done things to cause them to be poor, whose fault is it?
Now you're back on that one again. Make up your mind, because you're running around in circles.
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and fourteen dollars an hour for unemployment compensation; solves our dilemma.
It does not. Now you're injecting irrelevant ideas. Next you'll probably go off on legalizing pot.

resorting to fallacy, is not proving, anything. you only have special pleading to work with.

not everyone gets paid the minimum wage; unlike what your right wing fantasy, would like.
And now you're repeating your useless mantras, hoping that something will make enough sense that I'll leave you alone.

It does not. Now you're injecting irrelevant ideas. Next you'll probably go off on legalizing pot.
Yes, it does; it is completely relevant since it is more cost effective, which means, we have a valid economic argument to eventually lower tax rates.

And now you're repeating your useless mantras, hoping that something will make enough sense that I'll leave you alone.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Are you advocating they should all become CEO's to get a pay increase?

It's the explanation.

I hope Trump kicks some McDonalds ass. Another Corporation that doesn't care about America. It's consumed with evil greed.
Dude, every company is in business for one purpose, to make money. Government is in business to acquire more power over your life. There are very few altruistic organizations around. Want corporations to care about America? Make it more attractive to keep operations in American than to move them somewhere cheap
What a remarkably stupid thing to say. Again, when did you last run a large corporation and double your labor costs overnight?
when was the last time you were poor and doubled your income overnight?

Here's the thing. When I was young, I did things to keep from being poor.
How well did that work during the Great Depression?

Great. I wasn't alive then.

It solves nothing. It keeps low life like you thinking you're owed something for nothing.

For people unwilling to do for themselves and thinking something is owed to them, I'd let them starve. Now that solves the dilemma. They no longer around to bitch about being handed something for nothing.

It's the explanation.
too lazy to make like Henry Ford; but, "blame the poor" anyway. i got it.

I hope Trump kicks some McDonalds ass. Another Corporation that doesn't care about America. It's consumed with evil greed.
Dude, every company is in business for one purpose, to make money. Government is in business to acquire more power over your life. There are very few altruistic organizations around. Want corporations to care about America? Make it more attractive to keep operations in American than to move them somewhere cheap
What a remarkably stupid thing to say. Again, when did you last run a large corporation and double your labor costs overnight?
when was the last time you were poor and doubled your income overnight?

Here's the thing. When I was young, I did things to keep from being poor.
How well did that work during the Great Depression?

Great. I wasn't alive then.
too much work to acquire and posses a valid argument? why blame the poor for being lazy.

It solves nothing. It keeps low life like you thinking you're owed something for nothing.

For people unwilling to do for themselves and thinking something is owed to them, I'd let them starve. Now that solves the dilemma. They no longer around to bitch about being handed something for nothing.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics because they Only seem to have moral arguments.

dears, it takes morals to have moral forms of indignation.

Yes, it does; it is completely relevant since it is more cost effective, which means, we have a valid economic argument to eventually lower tax rates.
Ford could afford to double his workers' pay, and most companies cannot do that.
Unemployment compensation is only given under certain circumstances, and being paid to not work outside of those circumstances is welfare.

Got it?

My dad used to be a pin setter in a bowling alley
When they insisted on ten cents a game, they were replaced by automated pin setting machines

bowling3.jpg

Only way to keep workers in line

Ford could afford to double his workers' pay, and most companies cannot do that.
Unemployment compensation is only given under certain circumstances, and being paid to not work outside of those circumstances is welfare.

Got it?
in other words, not every capitalist can do what Henry Ford did; but, the right expects the poor to succeed better for free, merely through "hard work".

Got it?
nope; equal protection of the law mean compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, is just that.

Forum List

Back