🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McMullin for President website is up

a guy propped up by the establishment is "limited government"?
Yea, and the establishment really wants to fix the immigration system, too..

The establishment guy is Trump. He's already given the RNC more power in the nominee process next time during the convention and kowtowed to the establishment to endorse McCain and Ryan. Trump isn't going to lift a finger to fix immigration

The establishment guy is Trump. He's already given the RNC more power in the nominee process next time during the convention and kowtowed to the establishment to endorse McCain and Ryan. Trump isn't going to lift a finger to fix immigration
should have just made another trump thread...

Establishment, immigration l.........

Trump is at least an uwitting tool of wikileaks and Russia, and he's both isolationist and seriously questioning why we don't use nukes on terrorists who live among civilians and who don't have womd. What anyone says about him or Hillary or the pot smoking libertarian is irrelevant. Trump is not an option.

Trump is at least an uwitting tool of wikileaks and Russia, and he's both isolationist and seriously questioning why we don't use nukes on terrorists who live among civilians and who don't have womd. What anyone says about him or Hillary or the pot smoking libertarian is irrelevant. Trump is not an option.
Even if that's the case, Hillary is even more of a tool of the Establishment and will intentionally do more damage than Trump. Personally, I prefer Gary Johnson over both, but Hillary is an even worse option than Trump.

Where did that bullshit come from? John Podesta is more of a Putin man than Trump

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Your messiah will make you great again, and you'll get a wall.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ....
who the fuck is my messiah? Dumbass
You're better off ignoring him, he's one of those Liberals that pretends to be independent, and assumes every Republican loves Trump.
he talks bad shit about the duopoly all the time. One day, I was dissing the duopoly and he started bashing me for it. lol He is a moron.

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Your messiah will make you great again, and you'll get a wall.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ....
who the fuck is my messiah? Dumbass
You're better off ignoring him, he's one of those Liberals that pretends to be independent, and assumes every Republican loves Trump.
he talks bad shit about the duopoly all the time. One day, I was dissing the duopoly and he started bashing me for it. lol He is a moron.
He also at one point argued for gun control, then argued against it in another thread, while claiming he totally isn't a Liberal. Of course, I use the term "arguing" loosely, because all he was really doing was insulting 2aguy for arguing against gun control.

You're the one who brought it up

I didn't bring up trump, idiot. You did. Derailed your own thread in post #4.. :rofl:
b - b - b - but TRUMP

I didn't bring up trump, idiot. You did. Derailed your own thread in post #4.. :rofl:
b - b - b - but TRUMP

Wow trump is making you guys lose all sense of reason. Can you name a single establishment Republican who supports McMullin at this point? You are the one who brought up the establishment candidate. That is trump.

If you oppose the establishment in either party for the independent this year

Forum List

Back