*Meanwhile G-D's Watching The Jews*

But wasn't "the issue" with Pancho Villa at least "the common wisdom of the time" (possibly more racist than real) that he slaughtered civilians in US towns, the Mexican govt did nothing?
i believe villa was a rebel vs the mexican govt at the time. an imperfect example, but could not think if anyhing else.

Sept. 12, 2012 -- During the early days of the Libyans' fight to overthrow Moammar Gadhafi, Christopher Stevens wrangled a ride on a Greek cargo ship and sailed into the rebels' stronghold city of Benghazi.

His autopsy showed he and his aid died of smoke inhalation.

You've been had by Faux Not News and their rapid fire lying machine.
ABC news is fake news

Obama/Biden can not be trusted, ask Ambassador Stevens who entrusted his life to Obama/Biden policies.

I dont watch or listen to Faux News. To state such, is too show you have the characteristics of a bigot.

Your “knowledge “ is severely limited.

Israeli “settlers” have been encroaching on Palestinian areas for decades.
Educate little more on this...
So your saying that the Israelis are going back on their word in the same general manner that the US did with the American Indians?

Jo

It's just another land grab

Between 2012 and 2018, Netanyahu gave Qatar approval to transfer a cumulative sum of about a billion dollars to Gaza, at least half of which reached Hamas, including its military wing. According to the Jerusalem Post, in a private meeting with members of his Likud party on March 11, 2019, Netanyahu explained the reckless step as follows: The money transfer is part of the strategy to divide the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

Anyone who opposes the establishment of a Palestinian state needs to support the transfer of the money from Qatar to Hamas. In that way, we will foil the establishment of a Palestinian state (as reported in former cabinet member Haim Ramon’s Hebrew-language book “Neged Haruach”, p. 417).
Hmmm....I don't like what I just read

Sorry bout that,

1. Not going to preserve your people from these animals?
2. Jews are being decimated little by little by animals.
3. And are doing little to protect themselves.
4. Can you imagine what we would do to Mexico it they start lobbing missiles into Texas, then came in and killed people, and then took hostages into Mexico.
5. I can and what we would be seeing now is a fist up in their asses!!!!
6. We would't think twice.

Regards.
Sorry bout that,

4. Can you imagine what we would do to Mexico it they start lobbing missiles into Texas, then came in and killed people, and then took hostages into Mexico.

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas
Don't denigrate animals.

Sorry bout that,

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas
THE CARTELS ARE ALREADY DOING THIS IN THE USA AND BIDEN FACILITATES THEM.

This is a fight between 2 groups of Arabs,,,one that practices Islam and the other that practices Judaism. The Judaic Arabs have turned from God long ago which is why God does not help them.

It's just another land grab

Between 2012 and 2018, Netanyahu gave Qatar approval to transfer a cumulative sum of about a billion dollars to Gaza, at least half of which reached Hamas, including its military wing. According to the Jerusalem Post, in a private meeting with members of his Likud party on March 11, 2019, Netanyahu explained the reckless step as follows: The money transfer is part of the strategy to divide the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

Anyone who opposes the establishment of a Palestinian state needs to support the transfer of the money from Qatar to Hamas. In that way, we will foil the establishment of a Palestinian state (as reported in former cabinet member Haim Ramon’s Hebrew-language book “Neged Haruach”, p. 417).

Already a 'Palestinian state', no point in yet another one. The cretins couldn't keep from attacking that one either. Jordan left them on their own in the West Bank, they couldn't keep from screwing that up as well. Way past time for them to disappear back to where they came from, or just die.

Another carrier task force moving in. Question is who Biden will use them against, Israel or some other ally?

Educate little more on this...
So your saying that the Israelis are going back on their word in the same general manner that the US did with the American Indians?

Jo
Pretty much. And that was a sad and horrific bit of our history

Already a 'Palestinian state', no point in yet another one. The cretins couldn't keep from attacking that one either. Jordan left them on their own in the West Bank, they couldn't keep from screwing that up as well. Way past time for them to disappear back to where they came from, or just die.
So what happens to the 2 million people on Gaza and 3 million in the West Bank.

Kill em all????

They CAME from Israel and the places they are in now.

I have not heard an answer to that

So what happens to the 2 million people on Gaza and 3 million in the West Bank.

Kill em all????

They CAME from Israel and the places they are in now.

I have not heard an answer to that
That's up to them. Will they continue to harbor an evil death cult? Probably.

Forum List

Back