*Meanwhile G-D's Watching The Jews*

Like I said, I am a veteran.

I hear Biden is putting a Transexual Admiral in charge. The pink brigade may get to see combat. Biden is torn, send in the pink brigade or surrender.

I see you are on the side of surrender.
So you’re an armchair warrior with a big mouth.

Fine

You’d fit on well in the Zionist movement in Israel
To my knowledge Israel has no ambitions to grab any territory. They wouldn't even be bothered with Gaza if it wasn't for the fact that Hamas is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

To my knowledge Israel has no ambitions to grab any territory. They wouldn't even be bothered with Gaza if it wasn't for the fact that Hamas is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.
Your “knowledge “ is severely limited.

Israeli “settlers” have been encroaching on Palestinian areas for decades.

Like I said, I am a veteran.

I hear Biden is putting a Transexual Admiral in charge. The pink brigade may get to see combat. Biden is torn, send in the pink brigade or surrender.

I see you are on the side of surrender.
How long has the Neo-GOP been anti American liars and surrender monkeys?

Always!

How long has the Neo-GOP been anti American liars and surrender monkeys?

Always!
Yet, it was Biden who surrendered in Afghanistan, retreated. And it is Biden who is going to Israel to plead for surrender, right now.

Look at the Democrat party. Weak, always retreating, like when Obama/Biden sent our ambassador to Benghazi to be murdered on the anniversary of 9/11. What was our response, retreat. We are no longer in Benghazi.

They were in Gaza until 2005. They had 20,000 IDF guarding 7000 Jewish settlers. Since they left oil and gas have been found in Gazan coastal waters.

Yet, it was Biden who surrendered in Afghanistan, retreated. And it is Biden who is going to Israel to plead for surrender, right now.

Look at the Democrat party. Weak, always retreating, like when Obama/Biden sent our ambassador to Benghazi to be murdered on the anniversary of 9/11. What was our response, retreat. We are no longer in Benghazi.
Trump surrendered to the Taliban in Feb in Doha.

The US has never had a consulate in Benghazi.

Your “knowledge “ is severely limited.

Israeli “settlers” have been encroaching on Palestinian areas for decades.
Right. Israel was never given Samaria, East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights or Shaba farms...or Gaza

Yet Obama and administration disagree.

The question won’t go away: Did President Obama and administration officials mislead the public when they initially claimed that the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began “spontaneously” in response to an anti-Muslim video?

Benghazi Timeline - FactCheck.org

Because the History of the Doha accords with all the troops withdrawn in 2020, 5 bases Benedict abandoned, while allowing the Taliban to continue it's assaults on civilians, the Afghan Army, and the Afghan government workers, doesn't matter and is completely ignored. All that mattered to the Rabid Right's propaganda squad was convincing the herd to blame everything that happened in 2020 on Biden in 2021. It worked. The herd believes. One of the condition Benedict ignored was the stipulation that the Taliban stops ISIS and other Islamic Radical groups from attacking US forces in Afghanistan.

No kidding, now you wish to flaunt your ignorance for all to see. Thank you.

In addition to Embassies and Consulates, there are U.S. Diplomatic Compounds as well as CIA Annex's.

We retreated from our Embassy, our U.S. Diplomatic Compounds in Benghazi, and our CIA Annex.

You do not remember, the Openly Gay Ambassador, Christopher Stevens, sent to the most dangerous Moslem-Gay-Hating, terrorist area of the world?

Murdered on 9/11! No retaliation, just retreat.

Obama/Biden really screwed up Libya, and now they are doing the same in the Middle East.

What a strategic blunder, retreating from Afghanistan, given the current situation with Iran. Seems like that was part of the plan, to make Iran stronger, first retreat from Afghanistan.

No kidding, now you wish to flaunt your ignorance for all to see. Thank you.

In addition to Embassies and Consulates, there are U.S. Diplomatic Compounds as well as CIA Annex's.

We retreated from our Embassy, our U.S. Diplomatic Compounds in Benghazi, and our CIA Annex.

You do not remember, the Openly Gay Ambassador, Christopher Stevens, sent to the most dangerous Moslem-Gay-Hating, terrorist area of the world?

Murdered on 9/11! No retaliation, just retreat.

Obama/Biden really screwed up Libya, and now they are doing the same in the Middle East.

What a strategic blunder, retreating from Afghanistan, given the current situation with Iran. Seems like that was part of the plan, to make Iran stronger, first retreat from Afghanistan.
Our Embassy is in Tripoli not Benghazi. The compound was being retrofitted and construction was not complete. Stevens was offered the security of the CIA compound and refused because he felt safe in Benghazi. Benghazi was his port of entry into the country when he first came. The only reason he and his aid were not rescued like everyone else in the Compound by the CIA was because they went into the safe room, unfortunately the ventilation fans had not been installed and they died of smoke inhalation.

Our Embassy is in Tripoli not Benghazi. The compound was being retrofitted and construction was not complete. Stevens was offered the security of the CIA compound and refused because he felt safe in Benghazi. Benghazi was his port of entry into the country when he first came. The only reason he and his aid were not rescued like everyone else in the Compound by the CIA was because they went into the safe room, unfortunately the ventilation fans had not been installed and they died of smoke inhalation.
No shit, I never said an Embassy was in Benghazi. After Benghazi, Biden/Obama retreated from our diplomatic compound, our cia annex, and embassy.

Your opinion of what happened is based on your desire to protect the ineptness of Obama/Biden/Clinton

Our openly gay ambassador, was murdered, did not die of smoke inhalation. Our Ambassador arrived in Tripoli in May, travelled to Benghazi afterwards.

Your comments have been very confused. You should think of your narrative before you post proving you know nothing of what you talk about.

Go back to google, post a link, it will be better to argue with the fake news propaganda of google than your paraphrasing.

Our openly gay ambassador, was murdered, did not die of smoke inhalation. Our Ambassador arrived in Tripoli in May, travelled to Benghazi afterwards.

Sept. 12, 2012 -- During the early days of the Libyans' fight to overthrow Moammar Gadhafi, Christopher Stevens wrangled a ride on a Greek cargo ship and sailed into the rebels' stronghold city of Benghazi.

His autopsy showed he and his aid died of smoke inhalation.

You've been had by Faux Not News and their rapid fire lying machine.

please refer to the "blackjack pershing" article in wikipedia.

yes, we did respond by sending troops into mexico to chase pancho villa. those troops, including patton, did not kill innocents, women or children.
But wasn't "the issue" with Pancho Villa at least "the common wisdom of the time" (possibly more racist than real) that he slaughtered civilians in US towns, while the Mexican govt did nothing?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back