Media Claims Trump Is Threatening American People By Using Military During July 4th Celebration

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television.

Look, it goes without saying that the Left are all a mental case! But this is also a well-planned media effort to take EVERYTHING Trump does and try to assign a negative spin on it for their mental, idiot base to keep them hopped and wired with foaming at the mouth. How those people all sit there on TV with a straight face and not one of them says: "Hey! Maybe it is all just about National Pride?"

All I can say is that if my father's generation who fought in WWII were to see and hear these morons, I'm sure they would be somewhere between disbelief and wanting to grab them by the head and rip their hair out for suggesting a military show on the FORTH of JULY is about threatening some radical terrorist Antifa group which would be hard enough to believe walks freely on our streets as well.

I for one look forward to seeing Trump's Parade. Bully for you, Donald. Most interesting thing and best use of public funds to come along on the Forth in years.
Of course they should have a parade. If we rinky dink towns always have a parade on the 4th, there is no reason at all why D.C. doesn't. The military tanks and jets is a bit of overkill, but it's no harm. Lots of marching bands? Floats for the DAR and the Rotary Club and the Shriners in their funny cars? Clowns throwing candy? Here we also have the Blackfly Breeders Association marching, but they're booked, sorry, can't make it to D.C.

Having Trump put on a speech before the fireworks is a little much, but that's him. It won't hurt anyone as long as he doesn't go on and on for hours. As long as it isn't a Q&A with reporters, it should be alright. Watch him mention his hero, Andrew Jackson and then butcher some innocent piece of American Revolutionary history.

It won't hurt anything but insisting on the tanks at his side even though they are forbidden in the parade because of their weight is STUPID stiff necked stubbornness and it's going to look retarded.
He's parking some Bradley Fighting Vehicles and M1 Abrams Tanks at the Lincoln Memorial.

And Trump isn't Bill Clinton
He'll keep the speech below 40 minutes.
He's parking some Bradley Fighting Vehicles and M1 Abrams Tanks at the Lincoln Memorial.
Right. Like I said....and there's something wrong with that picture, imo.
The Lincoln Memorial reflected in the calm classical lines of the Reflecting Pool. Balanced, serene, quiet, inspirational almost. AND HERE COME M1 ABRAMS TANKS!!!
What the FUCK is wrong with that picture?
Nothing.
Sorry if our military scares you or even offends you.

I drive by an Abrams tank and Bradley infantry fighting vehicle every single day when I go to work.

I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:
That's rich.
Showing National pride is too expensive on Independence Day, but you have no problem giving free tuition and free health care to millions of illegals. Trump asked for a few bucks to honor men and women in uniform and you think it's too expensive. But we already foot the bill to the tune of $130 billion annually to support illegals and line-jumping asylum seekers. You have no problem with this massive waste.
I don't agree with free health Insurance or free tuition for illegals, that's a State Issue...

but I do believe illegals should be able to get Health care, especially in emergencies.... whether they pay the bill or not, is not my issue... it is federal LAW , I think it was under Reagan, that gives anyone that is indigent, access to our emergency rooms and health care.

All on your dime. So you only want money spent where you want it spent. Talk about a narcissist.
Believe it or not, it's actually against the law to use tax payer's money for campaigning.... or political purpose!!!
So Obama needs to get thrown in prison.....because he always flew across the country to give campaign speeches at Berkeley or some other university. That's campaigning.

Trump wants to celebrate Independence Day in a patriotic manner and you accuse him of campaigning.
National Pride isn't political.
It should be a fact of life in any decent country.
National Pride isn't political.
Maybe not, but my objection (and many others, apparently) is symbolizing that Pride via our military strength. Is that all we are to you? Is that the most important thing about us? Might does not make right, you know. The jets were a nice touch though.

Look, it goes without saying that the Left are all a mental case! But this is also a well-planned media effort to take EVERYTHING Trump does and try to assign a negative spin on it for their mental, idiot base to keep them hopped and wired with foaming at the mouth. How those people all sit there on TV with a straight face and not one of them says: "Hey! Maybe it is all just about National Pride?"

All I can say is that if my father's generation who fought in WWII were to see and hear these morons, I'm sure they would be somewhere between disbelief and wanting to grab them by the head and rip their hair out for suggesting a military show on the FORTH of JULY is about threatening some radical terrorist Antifa group which would be hard enough to believe walks freely on our streets as well.

I for one look forward to seeing Trump's Parade. Bully for you, Donald. Most interesting thing and best use of public funds to come along on the Forth in years.
Of course they should have a parade. If we rinky dink towns always have a parade on the 4th, there is no reason at all why D.C. doesn't. The military tanks and jets is a bit of overkill, but it's no harm. Lots of marching bands? Floats for the DAR and the Rotary Club and the Shriners in their funny cars? Clowns throwing candy? Here we also have the Blackfly Breeders Association marching, but they're booked, sorry, can't make it to D.C.

Having Trump put on a speech before the fireworks is a little much, but that's him. It won't hurt anyone as long as he doesn't go on and on for hours. As long as it isn't a Q&A with reporters, it should be alright. Watch him mention his hero, Andrew Jackson and then butcher some innocent piece of American Revolutionary history.

It won't hurt anything but insisting on the tanks at his side even though they are forbidden in the parade because of their weight is STUPID stiff necked stubbornness and it's going to look retarded.

The Lincoln Memorial reflected in the calm classical lines of the Reflecting Pool. Balanced, serene, quiet, inspirational almost. AND HERE COME M1 ABRAMS TANKS!!!
Nothing.

I drive by an Abrams tank and Bradley infantry fighting vehicle every single day when I go to work.
Good for you; you're in the military

Because it is tax payer's money gallant, and not coming from the Trump campaign or the RNC..THAT is why.

Don't you know that...? the event was for all Americans, not just for him and his big donor friends. And ALL Americans paid for it.
I saw this rather as a show for me, for other Americans who celebrate this Nation and how it was won. Of course, I don't suffer from mentally debilitating hatred, either. Great show, by-the-way!
Look, the truth is, Trump has been campaigning since he took office, at every chance he gets and every tweet he makes...
He simply can not be a President to the Nation and only can be the President for his followers, while bashing more than half the country DAILY. His problem is he is too mentally incapacitated to do things in any kind of fair manner....

All that should have been done, was set up box seats for the Democratic side of the aisle as well, for them to hand out to their special donors or to disabled children or to Veterans or to whomever they wanted to, and then this would not be a topic we would even be talking about.

The narcissistic him, was not even unable to do that..... thus the calls of him using those box seats for his own political purpose... with tax payers money....

but to me, it matters not.... in the realm of chaos he's brought with him.

YES, I do not support or like him.... but for many more reasons that go way beyond this stunt of his...

I think it is you all that are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, for not seeing the person he really is, not us!!! :lol: :D:D:D
I am guessing that you never noticed that almost every stop 44 did was at least a campaign stop. If he was in Germany for a meeting he never failed to point out what as he put it " I said, I did, I looked at, I'm great".

You all suffer. Rolf. You dimwits have been hammering and harassing him before he was even elected. You had riots, the women's March and others before he had been officially in the White House an hour. As has been stated he could single handedly cure cancer and CNN and the rest of you would be hanging him out to dry for taking money away from doctors.
Get real! Trump has been bashing and attacking Democrats since his support and head first, in to the phony BIRTHER movement, but really since before Obama took office.... then the LOCK HER UP crap, with no due process mind you...

I'm sorry Trump did start it all,

the problem with the media, is they decided to stick up for themselves and not let him use his bully pulpit with his partisan jargon and bull shit,

instead of turning the other cheek...
For one, President Trump couldn't have cared less about democrats when he was elected. He had LEARN to hate them same as the rest of us, because they started in trashing the poor man since before his innauguration and it hasn't let up for one second. He FIGHTS BACK, and that's what's got all you nasty little vile leftists in an uproar, you're not used to a president, or anyone else for that matter, fighting back after you turn your hounds of death and destruction against them.

And two, obama was born in kenyan, just as his grandmother testified to because she there and witnessed it, and further, there is zero proof that hasn't been debunked as pathetic forgery as far as a Hawaiian BC for obama. He and his sister couldn't even get their lies straight about which hospital he was born in, and no one alive has actually seen a hard copy BC from Hawaii for obama, no one, ever, and no one will because there isn't one. I would love for you to show me one, but you can't. All anyone has ever seen is a two bit, amateur forgery of a scan of a certificate of live birth, which isn't even really a birth certificate.

Please, leave the birth certificate BS out of it. It is old, tired, and you have no facts to back these allegations up. It is no longer important. Let it die!

Nothing.

Good for you; you're in the military

I am a civilian, thank you. I also pass the US Gold Bullion Depository where we keep a great deal of our gold, so there is that also for Democrats to hate.

God you are just straight up crazy. So now you want to claim that anytime a president speaks in front of the people they are doing something against the law. Every time a president lays a wreath on a grave it is against the law. Wow just out and out wow.
no, of course not...

there is more going on behind the scenes and if your media selection is only right wing, you may not be aware of it...

Allegedly, the GOP/RNC got special box seats set upfront for the event, to give away to their top Trump and republican party donors... allegedly the DNC were not given any tickets to give away for special box seats for their use...

that sure seams like He's turned this in to a political event... instead of an independence day event for the Nation, to me... :dunno:

plus it was a slivering slimy move for him to keep this event hidden from us, all secret till about 2 weeks ago, when you know it had to take months to prepare... no one wanted it the first time he planned it....
If he provided seats for his friends, so what? Giving away any privileges to his rabid detractors, that would be political, since he would be seen as trying to "buy" support from his opponents, giving them any perks is the wrong thing to do.
Because it is tax payer's money gallant, and not coming from the Trump campaign or the RNC..THAT is why.

Don't you know that...? the event was for all Americans, not just for him and his big donor friends. And ALL Americans paid for it.
I saw this rather as a show for me, for other Americans who celebrate this Nation and how it was won. Of course, I don't suffer from mentally debilitating hatred, either. Great show, by-the-way!
Look, the truth is, Trump has been campaigning since he took office, at every chance he gets and every tweet he makes...
He simply can not be a President to the Nation and only can be the President for his followers, while bashing more than half the country DAILY. His problem is he is too mentally incapacitated to do things in any kind of fair manner....

All that should have been done, was set up box seats for the Democratic side of the aisle as well, for them to hand out to their special donors or to disabled children or to Veterans or to whomever they wanted to, and then this would not be a topic we would even be talking about.

The narcissistic him, was not even able to do that..... thus the calls of him using those box seats for his own political purpose... with tax payers money....

but to me, it matters not.... in the realm of chaos he's brought with him.

YES, I do not support or like him.... but for many more reasons that go way beyond this stunt of his...

I think it is you all that are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, for not seeing the person he really is, not us!!! :lol: :D:D:D

Cry me a river. I don't recall you wetting yourself when your messiah, Obama did the same thing, campaigning 24/7/365. Gravy for the goose, honey...good enough for the gander.
And your anointed queen, Hillary didn't bash more than half the country DAILY? She lost in large part because her caustic disdain for Americans was on open display. Americans didn't like that much and chose President Trump over her because of it.
President Trump IS president to the Nation. It's a tragedy that those suffering from TDS cannot do what a lot of people did when Obama won his second term; suck it up and see what would happen next time. Why don't y'all follow the advice you gave people who didn't favor the messiah: STFU! Don't like it, vote for someone else. Too bad your "side" is so hate-ridden and blinded by your derangement that you won't even recognize the smallest good President Trump has done. Too bad you lack of maturity drives you to belittle everything he does, or doesn't do. The man is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't so I'm glad he just does the best he can, despite Dem/libtard/prog obstruction.

Did anybody stop the Dems from attending the parade? No, didn't think so.

No concentration camps at the border, it seems you are cheapening those that went to real concentration camps. The definition isn’t even close.

Actually, the definition is spot on. Putting a lot of people in a confined space in inhumane conditions without due process of law.

We have lots of problems at the border we need a better way to process and either accept or reject them and we need better facilities to house and take care of people. A facility where you are free to leave is not a concentration camp.

Except they are not free to leave.

A parade in DC like Presidents before him, but we only have an issue with Trump.

Other presidents didn't make the Fourth about them.

Your definition is way off, you just made it up to suit your agenda. Nice try. They are free to go back into Mexico if they choose. They are choosing to stay. JFK had a military display on his inauguration, which was all about JFK.

Got anymore more BS you want to float out there?

No concentration camps at the border, it seems you are cheapening those that went to real concentration camps. The definition isn’t even close.

Actually, the definition is spot on. Putting a lot of people in a confined space in inhumane conditions without due process of law.

We have lots of problems at the border we need a better way to process and either accept or reject them and we need better facilities to house and take care of people. A facility where you are free to leave is not a concentration camp.

Except they are not free to leave.

A parade in DC like Presidents before him, but we only have an issue with Trump.

Other presidents didn't make the Fourth about them.
Don't want to be detained then don't illegally enter our country.

The point is, these cockroaches overrunning our southern border have it a100 times better in those containment camps than they did in the shit holes they've crawled out of.

Again, that you use terms like "cockroaches" kind of tells me that if Trump started turning them into lampshades tomorrow, you'd be the first one to volunteer.

Prove me wrong.

Let me see never heard of jail? Never hear of the term "remanded into custody "? Drinking out of a toilet? Damn it is the same type of single piece setup used in every jail, prison or detention center for many years. It is a one piece stainless steel sink, toilet, and water fountain with a single toilet paper roll holder in one. ( don't know how or care to post a picture of one) have someone google it for you.

Guy, the sinks didn't work, so they told these women- who haven't committed any real crime, to drink out of the toilet.

Again, another one who'd sign up for Lampshade duty.

Your definition is way off, you just made it up to suit your agenda. Nice try. They are free to go back into Mexico if they choose. They are choosing to stay. JFK had a military display on his inauguration, which was all about JFK.

Um, okay, so 60 years ago, we decided that was kind of a misuse of military resources... until Trump started having visions of Nuremburg in his head.

The point is, these cockroaches overrunning our southern border have it a100 times better in those containment camps than they did in the shit holes they've crawled out of.

Again, that you use terms like "cockroaches" kind of tells me that if Trump started turning them into lampshades tomorrow, you'd be the first one to volunteer.

Prove me wrong.

Let me see never heard of jail? Never hear of the term "remanded into custody "? Drinking out of a toilet? Damn it is the same type of single piece setup used in every jail, prison or detention center for many years. It is a one piece stainless steel sink, toilet, and water fountain with a single toilet paper roll holder in one. ( don't know how or care to post a picture of one) have someone google it for you.

Guy, the sinks didn't work, so they told these women- who haven't committed any real crime, to drink out of the toilet.

Again, another one who'd sign up for Lampshade duty.
I don't think cockroaches don't make very good lampshades. Apparently you've tried this, how'd it work out for you? But since they act like cockroaches, I will label them as such. Do you prefer I do so metaphorically or as a simile? Hell, I'll bet that a large number of them had no running water or indoor plumbing in the hovels they occupied in their country of origin. So now they have both. I'm thinking most of these illegal criminals aren't even complaining until some SJW makes a stink.

So you are saying that it is right for all towns to have parades and celebrate the Fourth of July but it is not ok for any one to care about politics or have speeches. Yet here you are complaining tha Washington DC is having a parade. Here you say that towns can have parades but they can't have a speech. All those stupid towns that let mayors or senators or even veterans do a speech on that day are completely wrong.

I see nothing wrong with someone saying that we should try and strive for better. Perhaps you do. Will you stop try to stop all posting the n these boards on the fourth? Or is it just that the company Bly I ne you don't want to speak is Trump? If that is the case I might point you to a thing called the first amendment.
I have never once, ever, in my 64 years, living in three different states and many different towns, seen a parade that included speeches by anyone.
Never.
What kind of weird place do you live, anyway?
Really I guess you never lived in rural America. I have seen mayors, veterans and even John Wayne give a speech right after being conveyed through towns in a parade. Guess I was just lucky to have grown up in areas that considered talking about things like patriotism, the lives lost for our freedom and other things were not considered taboo.
Where do they give it so everyone can hear? Do they get on a float and shout it by megaphone?
Why was John Wayne giving a speech? Did he run for mayor?
I think you're lying, anyway. As a matter of fact, I'm sure you are. I live in rural America surrounded by some of the most patriotic old cusses you could ever want to see. They go to a parade to see a parade, though. If they want to hear a politician make a speech, they go to the high school gymnasium on the night of Town Meeting.
Ah poor little thing. Funny that you don't like something so you call somone a liar.
I guess I must be right, since you quite carefully didn't respond to a single one of my questions. Did you?
Story teller is what you are.
Damn you really are stupid. As I stated before they spoke AFTER the parade. I could name the communities but that would only mean leftists would be targeting them.
As far as John Wayne he was a celebrity that alone should have been enough but the fact that he had made war movies which bordered on at the least some semblance of military gave him a better platform to speak about things like patriotism, the military role in freedom and some of the other things that are common themes during the Fourth of July.
Now go tell everyone you know that you haven't a clue, that should take five minutes of your time.

Um, okay, so 60 years ago, we decided that was kind of a misuse of military resources... until Trump started having visions of Nuremburg in his head.

Weren’t you the one that said JFK never had such a parade? Just proving you make up shit.

Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.
Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:
So all the towns around the nation that have parades on the Fourth of July are doing it for political reasons, they are just showing off their might? Towns were having parades long before any of the current crop of living presidents were even considering running for office. So continuing a tradition that dates that far back is all about Trump?
You keep talking about your tax dollars, your dime are you the only one paying taxes?

Just to enlighten you a little bit Lincoln in 1874 had a military parade with something like 30,000 troops. But I am sure that it was to stroke Trumps ego.

Seek mental help immediately. It is never too late to admit you need help.

Lincoln had a military parade in 1874, nine year after he was killed?
Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.
Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.

So all the towns around the nation that have parades on the Fourth of July are doing it for political reasons, they are just showing off their might? Towns were having parades long before any of the current crop of living presidents were even considering running for office. So continuing a tradition that dates that far back is all about Trump?
You keep talking about your tax dollars, your dime are you the only one paying taxes?

Just to enlighten you a little bit Lincoln in 1874 had a military parade with something like 30,000 troops. But I am sure that it was to stroke Trumps ego.

Seek mental help immediately. It is never too late to admit you need help.

Lincoln had a military parade in 1874, nine year after he was killed?
Sorry memory is getting old. Should have been May 23-24 1865. He had it during those two days. Looked it up to make sure that f the dates. Sucks trying to remember dates from school until now.
Point was this is not the first ever parade.

I don't think cockroaches don't make very good lampshades. Apparently you've tried this, how'd it work out for you? But since they act like cockroaches, I will label them as such. Do you prefer I do so metaphorically or as a simile? Hell, I'll bet that a large number of them had no running water or indoor plumbing in the hovels they occupied in their country of origin. So now they have both. I'm thinking most of these illegal criminals aren't even complaining until some SJW makes a stink.

again, that you refer to other people worse off than you as cockroaches tells me about your racism rather well.

What is this need to kick down among you people... are you so insecure in your position you are terrified of anyone on the latter below you?

Forum List

Back