Media Claims Trump Is Threatening American People By Using Military During July 4th Celebration

That's rich.
Showing National pride is too expensive on Independence Day, but you have no problem giving free tuition and free health care to millions of illegals. Trump asked for a few bucks to honor men and women in uniform and you think it's too expensive. But we already foot the bill to the tune of $130 billion annually to support illegals and line-jumping asylum seekers. You have no problem with this massive waste.
I don't agree with free health Insurance or free tuition for illegals, that's a State Issue...

but I do believe illegals should be able to get Health care, especially in emergencies.... whether they pay the bill or not, is not my issue... it is federal LAW , I think it was under Reagan, that gives anyone that is indigent, access to our emergency rooms and health care.

All on your dime. So you only want money spent where you want it spent. Talk about a narcissist.
Believe it or not, it's actually against the law to use tax payer's money for campaigning.... or political purpose!!!
God you are just straight up crazy. So now you want to claim that anytime a president speaks in front of the people they are doing something against the law. Every time a president lays a wreath on a grave it is against the law. Wow just out and out wow.
no, of course not...

there is more going on behind the scenes and if your media selection is only right wing, you may not be aware of it...

Allegedly, the GOP/RNC got special box seats set upfront for the event, to give away to their top Trump and republican party donors... allegedly the DNC were not given any tickets to give away for special box seats for their use...

that sure seams like He's turned this in to a political event... instead of an independence day event for the Nation, to me... :dunno:

plus it was a slivering slimy move for him to keep this event hidden from us, all secret till about 2 weeks ago, when you know it had to take months to prepare... no one wanted it the first time he planned it....
If he provided seats for his friends, so what? Giving away any privileges to his rabid detractors, that would be political, since he would be seen as trying to "buy" support from his opponents, giving them any perks is the wrong thing to do.

I don't agree with free health Insurance or free tuition for illegals, that's a State Issue...

but I do believe illegals should be able to get Health care, especially in emergencies.... whether they pay the bill or not, is not my issue... it is federal LAW , I think it was under Reagan, that gives anyone that is indigent, access to our emergency rooms and health care.

All on your dime. So you only want money spent where you want it spent. Talk about a narcissist.
Believe it or not, it's actually against the law to use tax payer's money for campaigning.... or political purpose!!!
God you are just straight up crazy. So now you want to claim that anytime a president speaks in front of the people they are doing something against the law. Every time a president lays a wreath on a grave it is against the law. Wow just out and out wow.
no, of course not...

there is more going on behind the scenes and if your media selection is only right wing, you may not be aware of it...

Allegedly, the GOP/RNC got special box seats set upfront for the event, to give away to their top Trump and republican party donors... allegedly the DNC were not given any tickets to give away for special box seats for their use...

that sure seams like He's turned this in to a political event... instead of an independence day event for the Nation, to me... :dunno:

plus it was a slivering slimy move for him to keep this event hidden from us, all secret till about 2 weeks ago, when you know it had to take months to prepare... no one wanted it the first time he planned it....
If he provided seats for his friends, so what? Giving away any privileges to his rabid detractors, that would be political, since he would be seen as trying to "buy" support from his opponents, giving them any perks is the wrong thing to do.

It’s almost like he rented out rooms in the WH for celebrities, oh, wait President Clinton had already done that.

no, of course not...

Well, it's not like any Democrats would have accepted. I'm curious if any actually show up. Patriotism isn't a defining trait among Democrats.
True. An offer of prime seats would be seen as another opportunity to snub him, wouldn't it.

So you are saying that it is right for all towns to have parades and celebrate the Fourth of July but it is not ok for any one to care about politics or have speeches. Yet here you are complaining tha Washington DC is having a parade. Here you say that towns can have parades but they can't have a speech. All those stupid towns that let mayors or senators or even veterans do a speech on that day are completely wrong.

I see nothing wrong with someone saying that we should try and strive for better. Perhaps you do. Will you stop try to stop all posting the n these boards on the fourth? Or is it just that the company Bly I ne you don't want to speak is Trump? If that is the case I might point you to a thing called the first amendment.
I'm not complaining about Washington DC's parade.

We have had a fourth of July parade in DC for DECADES

It is Trump turning it in to all about him and what he wants, that bothers me.... and Trump giving a LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK HOW GREAT I AM SPEECH, during the event, that bothers me.... especially using my tax dollars to do it.... Presidents have not put themselves in to the Fourth of July, other than Truman, but that was to discuss the possible Korean War.
So 44 could say I, I, hundreds of times during any speech and you were applauding and enthralled but some how when Trump even comes close to saying I in a speech you go haywire. Perhaps it is only that you care more about who is talking then what is being said.

Funny that you keep talking about your tax dollars as if you are the only one that pays them.

I just posted that Lincoln was involved in a Fourth of July parade yet you claim no one but Truman? Lie much?
you go right ahead and spend 40 minutes of your time glued to a TV to listen to Trump boast, brag, bash, bloviate, and lie.... that's not my cup of tea..... or in this case, I'll be outside grilling and having a beer or two!

To be fair to Pres. Trump, I could not watch Obama's speeches, or Bush2's speeches, and good Lord when Bill Clinton gave them, it was like listening to nails scratching a blackboard! :eek:
Funny I never said anything about listening to his speech. I just stated that it seemed that you are more then willing to allow anyone anything except Trump. When it comes to anything connected with him you are completely against it. Even if you think it is fine for someone else to do it. Points to a very bad case of anyone or anything but Trump. In other words a mental disorder.
GUILTY! I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Heh, I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, can not stand the man child... he's real creepy!

And has every characteristic that God and my mom and dad, taught me to stay away from.....!!!! And those lessons stuck... all these decades! No changing this tigress's stripes now... ;)

upload_2019-7-4_19-55-26.png

Lots of real Americans. None of them got run over by a tank like the stupid Liberals said they would be.

salute_4th_july016_2019-07-04_19_24_22_jpg-1004370.JPG

no, of course not...

It’s almost like he rented out rooms in the WH for celebrities, oh, wait President Clinton had already done that.
President Trump does it BIGGER and of course is the BEST!!

The heck with the Lincoln bedroom being rented out!

He rents out an entire golf resort near every weekend, for the same purpose! ;)

no, of course not...

Because it is tax payer's money gallant, and not coming from the Trump campaign or the RNC..THAT is why.

Don't you know that...? the event was for all Americans, not just for him and his big donor friends. And ALL Americans paid for it.

Last edited:
Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.
Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:

It's celebrating our military numbnuts.
No it isn't, and of all holidays to do such... Our founders would not even let the federal gvt have a standing army, in the constitution.....? We have Veterans Day, and Memorial Day, to celebrate our Military.... two Federal Holidays ALREADY.

Today is the celebration of Independence Day....The Fourth of July

Let's not get rid of or forget the tradition of it being such.... imo

And how did we win that independance?
With PATRIOTS! :D

no, of course not...

President Trump does it BIGGER and of course is the BEST!!

The heck with the Lincoln bedroom being rented out!

He rents out an entire golf resort near every weekend, for the same purpose! ;)

And you blasted the Clintons for it?

Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:

It's celebrating our military numbnuts.
No it isn't, and of all holidays to do such... Our founders would not even let the federal gvt have a standing army, in the constitution.....? We have Veterans Day, and Memorial Day, to celebrate our Military.... two Federal Holidays ALREADY.

Today is the celebration of Independence Day....The Fourth of July

Let's not get rid of or forget the tradition of it being such.... imo

And how did we win that independance?
With PATRIOTS! :D

Gee....imagine that.
The majority were for the Queen and England. A very small percentage said fuck that we want freedom.
Just a reminder that it only takes a small percentage.....

no, of course not...

Because it is tax payer's money gallant, and not coming from the Trump campaign or the RNC..THAT is why.

Don't you know that...? the event was for all Americans, not just for him and his big donor friends. And ALL Americans paid for it.

Trillions of dollars in debt and you focus on 92 million. What about the billions we waste on Amtrak? What about bills and budgets that have billions in pork? Communities all across the country spending billions on parades on fireworks displays, however you focus on the one you hate.

Tell me how much did this parade change your life?

Trillions of dollars in debt and you focus on 92 million. What about the billions we waste on Amtrak? What about bills and budgets that have billions in pork? Communities all across the country spending billions on parades on fireworks displays, however you focus on the one you hate.

Tanks on the National Mall and Concentration Camps on the Southern Border, and you don't see a problem, of course.

Tanks on the National Mall and Concentration Camps on the Southern Border, and you don't see a problem, of course.

You are confused Moon Bat. You stupid Moon Bats live in a state of constant confusion.

You obviously didn't bother to watch the parade. No tanks. Lots of Negroes marching but no tanks.

The way not to get put into an American "concentration camp" is to simply turn around and go the other way.

Oh my God two tanks brought in for a Fourth of July celebration. JFK rolled missles down the street in a parade. Eisenhower had armed men and military hardware. No one died, no one took over the government in a coup.

Rolf. Concentration camps. My god you really are gullible. We put American people in the very same thing each and every day the are called prison. Some prisons have concrete walls and solid steel doors. Some areas of prison restrict you to a cell for all but one hour each day. But somehow you are more interested in placing a label that has no reality in the real world on a light security prison just because it contains those you want flooding the country. Funny how crazy people never worry about the conditions of Americans that are sentenced.

Get an education. Go see a prison then see a real concentration camp. Learn the difference instead of making yourself look uneducated.

no, of course not...

I saw this rather as a show for me, for other Americans who celebrate this Nation and how it was won. Of course, I don't suffer from mentally debilitating hatred, either. Great show, by-the-way!

no, of course not...

She'll have nightmares for years, fearing the rumble of tanks in the streets and the zoom of jets overhead, the stomping troops coming to take her and her family away to concentration camps. Displays of military equipment can be very, very scary to snowflakes.

Tanks on the National Mall are cool as hell. Concentration camps on the border, yeah, since those don't exist, I'm not worried. But I see you sucked down the blue Kool-Aid, kiddo.

Now this I find disturbing:
Starved, tortured, bombed: The fate of refugees trapped in Libya
How come you never mention these atrocities and the many others worldwide? People invading our country are getting much better accommodations and treatment than they left behind and you whiners want to make something of that?
Southern invaders don't like it here, they can go back home.

Forum List

Back