Media Claims Trump's Problems Are Self-Made

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

Jeez, come on. This man has been embarrassment from Day One.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

... and those lying Democrats say there's a Republican "War on Women", where the fuck would they ever get that idea?

Must really piss you off that most women are smarter than ANY republican.
LMAO.

Lets hear it for smart women! Thank you women.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.

What about this statement!
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

I don't believe anything from these LameStream left leaning propaganda media/Pravda in this country. get your political news elsewhere

I guess you've never listened to his speeches from start to finish.

You're just repeating media snippets that remove the context.

But when you grow up being a skeptic it's quite easy to fall for media spin.

I think he's being treated unfairly by the GOP establishment and the left but he did make numerous unforced errors. He would have been better off without a tweeter account. Why so many people screw themselves on social media is a mystery to me. Making fun of Carli's face, and the personal insults don't play well with most people. The first rule of politics is to not give your rival ammo and he should have known that by now.

Must really piss you off that most women are smarter than ANY republican.
LMAO.

Lets hear it for smart women! Thank you women.
Voting to help Hillary isn't exactly smart.

Last edited:
I think he's being treated unfairly by the GOP establishment and the left but he did make numerous unforced errors. He would have been better off without a tweeter account. Why so many people screw themselves on social media is a mystery to me. Making fun of Carli's face, and the personal insults don't play well with most people. The first rule of politics is to not give your rival ammo and he should have known that by now.
The media spins everything the way they want. Trump speaks his mind and says what we all think. We've been listening to the media talk about one thing Trump says over and over to the point that it feels like it's the only thing he's said. What we end up hearing is the media's impressions of what Trump says instead of what Trump actually said. It's an effective tactic by the left. It's character assassination. At the same time, Hillary gets little or no pressure, and goes on The View acting like she isn't weeks away from an indictment....as if being under investigation by the FBI doesn't matter.

I blame the media for Trump's troubles. The more exposer to Trump people have, the more easily he's seen through.

To be clear.....what did Trump say exactly.

"Look at that face".

OMG......TRUMP THINKS SHE'S UGLY!!!

Course he never said she was, but then the left runs with it and even makes fun of her face, and gets away with it...
While blaming Trump.

I blame the media for Trump's troubles. The more exposer to Trump people have, the more easily he's seen through.
Actually that's true with Hillary. The real Hillary is an evil vindictive bitch. The real Trump is what everyone says about him that knows him.

Bob Dole was portrayed as a a stern crippled man, but anyone who met him knows him as a very funny guy. He actually had a better personality than Bill Clinton. Jimmy Carter's image was of a smiling Southern gent. In real life he was an elitist Southern Democrat that treated the staff like slaves. A mean aristocratic egotistical know it all who micromanaged his administration.

The media is really good at giving everyone a false image of our leaders.

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Trump opens mouth
Trump says offensive things
Media reports what Trump says

Media is to blame for Trumps problems

Trump opens mouth

Show us some links you this. Often times I see the media give us their biased impression of what he says, not word for word what he said. The media also claims that people who come to Trump events aren't to blame when they become disruptive, it's Trump's fault for the violence they cause.

To be clear.....what did Trump say exactly.

"Look at that face".

OMG......TRUMP THINKS SHE'S UGLY!!!

Course he never said she was, but then the left runs with it and even makes fun of her face, and gets away with it...
While blaming Trump.
But there was no reason to do it other than to ridicule her looks. He did it again by retweeting the insulting photos to Cruz. He tripped over his dick a bunch of times and needs to sharpen his image. But it looks unlikely he can get the nomination now unless he can really go gangbusters. The committee isn't going to give it to him.

Fux Noise released a statement supposedly from the Trump Campaign saying that the establishment rigged Wisconsin against him to get a contested convention.

I tried finding it elsewhere and the only statement I could find was that their campaign didn't expect to win Wisconsin from the beginning.....so the source wasn't Trump himself. Trump senior adviser: ‘We’ve always assumed that we would lose Wisconsin’

Trump opens mouth

Show us some links you this. Often times I see the media give us their biased impression of what he says, not word for word what he said. The media also claims that people who come to Trump events aren't to blame when they become disruptive, it's Trump's fault for the violence they cause.

Trump says what he does and then tries to reinterpret it
The video is there. The people are capable of making judgments of what Trump says

Trump specifically advocated violence against protesters. What he called the good ole days
He has since toned down his rhetoric, but his supporters didn't get the message

Forum List

Back