Media coverage of gang violence sure looks different when the perpetrators are white

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 26
What you want doesnt matter. No one died in Baltimore and you cried for days.

9 die here, 190 arrests and hundreds of weapons taken and you go "Yeah but Baltimore!!!"

The only one trying to relate this to Baltimore is you, moron.

The rest of us no they have nothing to do with each other,.

Oh then get the fuck on then. Dont let me stop you

Yep I guess these thugs are not rioting and looting...

So once again the far left drones and their narrative fall flat on it's face..

Wonder if Jay Z will give these guys bail to show he is a true liberal...

But then again show where all the rioters were arrested and had a million dollar bond put on them..

You actually think a black guy looting a store is just as bad as a white guy committing murder.

Wow.

The other gang had many non-whites in it...So it wasn't white on white...

Also, it doesn't compare to black violence and crime as that is 5-10 times the white level...Of course, you dropped out in the 5th grade so you wouldn't understand.

Here is something I did at my favorite board of discussion! ;) It just doesn't compare.

-Whites commit around 45% of the murders..This includes the Hispanics and at times the arab murders. At the end of the day we're 63% of the population...

-Blacks commit 50% of the murders....Remember, they're 13% of the population....

63/13 =4.8 times more of the population...

In 2009 2604 blacks were killed by other blacks based on fbi data! Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 - Crime in the United States 2009

This is slightly less for 2009 then the white on white murders that want to around 2,990. So about ~390 more murders for a group of people that is nearly 5 times your population and yet you think there's no black on black murder problem?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Most years are closer as 2010 is nearly equal but these numbers do move from year to year.

Next, blacks kill twice as many whites...In 2009 the data shows 209 white on black compared to 454 black on white...

You do know 454 is twice as many as 209 right? Of course, you probably dropped out of high school if you're black and wouldn't understand this. 2010 had 440 black on white, compared to 190 white on black...So this is every year!!!

What? Oh you just tee'd up the second part....Its kinda hard to sympathize with people being treated so nicely. Like, aww man look how the cops just sat there and didnt beat them silly.

That's why some observers of the Waco tragedy have taken note of the fact that the gang members in the brawl weren't brutalized or killed by the police officers who arrested them, and actually appeared to be treated with a certain level of civility.

A writer at the blog Crooks and Liars lamented, "Check out the cell phones and smokes while they wait for the cops to process them. No rides in the paddy wagon for them. Just sit on the curb and wait until nice Mr. Policeman has a moment to process you."

That, of course, stands in contrast to what has happened in a string of high-profile cases involving the police-involved deaths of black men who, unlike the Waco bike gang members, were entirely unarmed.

Treated nicely? ROFL

You fool

Everybody — whites, blacks, conservatives, liberals, etc. — thinks what happened is wrong and that the participants are thugs.

And therein lies the difference, ladies and gentlemen, between liberals and conservatives.

We do not judge people by their race, but by their actions. So when white thugs engage in a shootout, we condemn them, race notwithstanding …

Yet the police don't seem to be afraid of them. They are members of a gang that have given a green light to murder cops, they just participated in a massive gunfight - and the cops don't fear for their lives enough to restrain the men physically or have guns trained on them.

On the other hand - cops sure seem to be afraid of black guys running away.

Interesting.

But then again show where all the rioters were arrested and had a million dollar bond put on them..

You actually think a black guy looting a store is just as bad as a white guy committing murder.

Wow.

Yes all those arrested were committing murder!

So is Jay Z going to come in and prove he is a true liberal or what?

Black culture seems devastated by crime and it's effects. As you libs admit with your discussions recently about the way incarceration contributes to fatherlessness.

White culture does not seem devastated by crime and it's effects. Such instances do seem more like isolated crimes and not social problems.

That being said, I would be surprised if those dead and arrested, hell, all the bikers are not more likely to be the children of single mothers than law abiding whites.

One of the major differences is that these were gangs of white and Hispanic bikers shooting each other - not looting and burning down buildings, Of course I condemn them, everyone does. And I condemn the DNC news media for calling them "clubs" rather than "gangs." They are gangs, and violent ones.

But this was a gang fight, not a riot.

Right - just a gang fight - where they were shooting at cops, and where innocent civilians were in the line of fire. Just a gang fight.

Would you rather be looted or shot dead? Just curious.

Wow.

Yes all those arrested were committing murder!

So is Jay Z going to come in and prove he is a true liberal or what?

Attempted murder at the least. If there are deaths on both sides then they can all - and should - be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Black culture seems devastated by crime and it's effects. As you libs admit with your discussions recently about the way incarceration contributes to fatherlessness.

White culture does not seem devastated by crime and it's effects. Such instances do seem more like isolated crimes and not social problems.

That being said, I would be surprised if those dead and arrested, hell, all the bikers are not more likely to be the children of single mothers than law abiding whites.

One of the major differences is that these were gangs of white and Hispanic bikers shooting each other - not looting and burning down buildings, Of course I condemn them, everyone does. And I condemn the DNC news media for calling them "clubs" rather than "gangs." They are gangs, and violent ones.

But this was a gang fight, not a riot.

Right - just a gang fight - where they were shooting at cops, and where innocent civilians were in the line of fire. Just a gang fight.

Would you rather be looted or shot dead? Just curious.

I guess it depends on what color the looter and the shooter is for these dummies.

The news actually called it a "brawl" a gang shootout....Brawl?

Yet the police don't seem to be afraid of them.

Really? The shot 13 of them, killed 4.

They are members of a gang that have given a green light to murder cops, they just participated in a massive gunfight - and the cops don't fear for their lives enough to restrain the men physically or have guns trained on them.

Interesting.

I know of several incidents of black rioters murdering cops, can you show any white or Mexican bikers killing cops?

Yeah, we knew you couldn't...

They are members of a gang that have given a green light to murder cops, they just participated in a massive gunfight - and the cops don't fear for their lives enough to restrain the men physically or have guns trained on them.

Interesting.

I know of several incidents of black rioters murdering cops, can you show any white or Mexican bikers killing cops?

Interesting.

No Biker gangs are just misunderstood nice boys who carry chains and knives just in case someone needs a tow or maybe to cut the crust off someones sandwich

I guess it depends on what color the looter and the shooter is for these dummies.

The only one who cares about color is you, racist.

Dead bikers are a good thing. Let the rest rot in prison.

That's all the sympathy they get from anyone.

No Obama coming out and saying "If I had a son, he'd be a Son of Anarchy."

No one defends violence from these thugs, no one blames it on Republicans, no ones claims that if the minimum wage were raised, none of the shit you racists trot out to excuse and defend rioters.

The only one who cares about color is you, racist.

Dead bikers are a good thing. Let the rest rot in prison.

That's all the sympathy they get from anyone.

No Obama coming out and saying "If I had a son, he'd be a Son of Anarchy."

No one defends violence from these thugs, no one blames it on Republicans, no ones claims that if the minimum wage were raised, none of the shit you racists trot out to excuse and defend rioters.

Nope you just are quick to remind everyone to keep their eyes on the blacks because the biker gang only had a shootout and blacks stole Toilet Paper.

Nope you just are quick to remind everyone to keep their eyes on the blacks because the biker gang only had a shootout and blacks stole Toilet Paper.

You honestly expected whites to be the pile of shit racists that you are, and you don't know how to react now that you find they aren't...

You actually believe your own lies, don't you?

Silly fool. Mainstream society condemns criminals - only YOU and your fellow racists excuse violence because of skin color.

No Biker gangs are just misunderstood nice boys who carry chains and knives just in case someone needs a tow or maybe to cut the crust off someones sandwich

Nice try, racist.

Biker gangs are meth slinging scumbags. No one defends them.

No one.

Why arent you wondering about their broken families? What happened to the cultural shaming you're such a fan of?

Forum List

Back