Media coverage of gang violence sure looks different when the perpetrators are white

Yea I know that but wheres the discussions on the white race?? Fatherless homes? They even put threats out on the police. No biggie.

1. This is extremely rare
  2. It was gang fight, not a riot, they were not looting and burning
  3. They did not put hits on the police, you're lying.

Biker gangs are scum, bunch of meth dealers. No one defends them the way Obama and Sharpton defend thugs burning down Ferguson.

Rare? Who cares? I asked where are the white leaders?

Yeah they were only shooting, stabbing and killing. No biggie

Police said they did, but you dont even believe it because white people would never do that
And you keep asking....And you'll continue to hear crickets. because you will not get anyone to take your bait.

No moron...
Where were the white leaders to denounce this violence?

Uhhhh....because you shouldnt have to come out and say you're against gangs. In the white community it goes without saying.

Where were the white leaders to denounce this violence?

Uhhhh....because you shouldnt have to come out and say you're against gangs. In the white community it goes without saying.

I can tell! You really say you're anti gang when you have a biker bar at a family resturant

I think we've discovered your problem....you think twin peaks is a family restaurant.
Did your daddy take you to family titty bars as a kid?

I think the bigger issue is claiming to be anti gang while hosting gangs so often the police just hang out there. That really says "No Gangs allowed" to me
The bigger issue is a greedy restaurant manager friendly with these biker thugs who was looking at HIS bonus check from the increased sales.
That in spite of repeated warnings from local police to end the Thursday biker night

I would have to know if the management welcomed them or was it the threat of retaliation if they ran em off.
Dont know about you but i'd be more concerned with pissing of a biker gang than a bunch of thug negroes.

Media coverage of gang violence sure looks different when the perpetrators are white - Vox

waco.0.0.0.0.jpg

Over the weekend, a shootout between three rival biker gangsat a bar in Waco, Texas, left at least nine gang members dead and 18 others hospitalized with gunshot and stab wounds.

It was a huge, devastating tragedy. The New York Times reported that law enforcement sources called it "the worst violence in the Waco area since the siege on the Branch Davidian compound in 1993 that left 86 people dead."

With the Waco incident, we got just the news — not the racial pathology
Those who are using what happened in Waco to start conversations about stereotypes and media biases against black people aren't complaining about the tenor of this weekend's media coverage. They're saying something a little different: thatby being pretty reasonable and sticking to the facts, this coverage highlights the absurdity of the language and analysis that have been deployed in other instances, when the accused criminals are black.

"9 killed in Waco biker gang shootout - where are the white leaders decrying this white-on-white violence?" #stuffthemedianeversays

Hey @CNN and @FoxNews: Are you gonna talk about white on white crime tonight. Waco is plagued with biker gang violence.

I blame Sons of Anarchy for glorifying white-on-white biker gang violence. #Waco #TwinsPeakShooting

Where are Dick Cheney and Newt Gingrich when their country needs them? This white violence must cease!!! #StopWhiteOnWhiteCrime

Another line of commentary that's predictable in media coverage and commentary surrounding violence involving black people has to do with black cultural pathology.

Politicians and pundits are notorious for grasping for problems in African-American communities — especially fatherlessness — to explain the kind of violence that, when it happens in a white community, is treated as an isolated crime versus an indictment of an entire racial group's way of life.

Has Rand Paul blamed the fatal shooting in Waco on the "lack of fathers," for in that community, yet?

The best thing about the white thugs? They just kill each other,they dont burn down communities.
If blacks would stick to killing each other I'd even pitch in for the ammo. Hell,where can I send some money for the biker ammo fund?
Shit,better yet we can get the bikers to fight ghetto negroes and and we can put it on PPV and have a perpetual ammo fund.

I'm sure the families ducking the gun fire thought the same thing

Would ya just look at all those fine upstanding mexicans and white boys.
I think I recognize a few of em from my church.

You liberals are some stupid MFs.
White people dont give a shit about these people,other than we hope they get shot either by a rival gang or the cops,while you stupid fucks canonize every career criminal negro who gets his dumbass shot by the cops.

I didnt ask if you gave a shit about them I asked where is the roundtables about the problem with white culture?

No use of the phrase White on White crime?

Broken families?

Even the news called this a brawl....with guns! Wheres the tear gas!

No one claimed they are "waging war on the police" after attacking and putting hits out? Oh god, but let one black person say "please dont shoot me in the back" and you go all "You HATE THE POLICE!!! You're waging WAR on them"

So tell me dumbass..when was the last time a biker riot was in the news? And how many businesses were burned down while they were killing each other?

You guys are fascinated by fire? Like Oh there was no fire just a lot of killing.

Then show a white boy riot with fires then its all....well, they arent black....I meant...Angry...Its a celebration
It always amuses me when you pretend a bon fire party is a riot.

So who exactly do whites who would rather follow than lead themselves consider to be "leaders of the white community"?​
Unlike you guys, we don't have "race leaders". That would be racist.

And it always amuses me how you keep on assuming that I am black just because I say positive things about blacks and because I'm not a weak ass racist piece of shit like yourself ^_^​

Media coverage of gang violence sure looks different when the perpetrators are white - Vox

waco.0.0.0.0.jpg

Over the weekend, a shootout between three rival biker gangsat a bar in Waco, Texas, left at least nine gang members dead and 18 others hospitalized with gunshot and stab wounds.

It was a huge, devastating tragedy. The New York Times reported that law enforcement sources called it "the worst violence in the Waco area since the siege on the Branch Davidian compound in 1993 that left 86 people dead."

Those who are using what happened in Waco to start conversations about stereotypes and media biases against black people aren't complaining about the tenor of this weekend's media coverage. They're saying something a little different: thatby being pretty reasonable and sticking to the facts, this coverage highlights the absurdity of the language and analysis that have been deployed in other instances, when the accused criminals are black.

"9 killed in Waco biker gang shootout - where are the white leaders decrying this white-on-white violence?" #stuffthemedianeversays

Hey @CNN and @FoxNews: Are you gonna talk about white on white crime tonight. Waco is plagued with biker gang violence.

I blame Sons of Anarchy for glorifying white-on-white biker gang violence. #Waco #TwinsPeakShooting

Where are Dick Cheney and Newt Gingrich when their country needs them? This white violence must cease!!! #StopWhiteOnWhiteCrime

Another line of commentary that's predictable in media coverage and commentary surrounding violence involving black people has to do with black cultural pathology.

Politicians and pundits are notorious for grasping for problems in African-American communities — especially fatherlessness — to explain the kind of violence that, when it happens in a white community, is treated as an isolated crime versus an indictment of an entire racial group's way of life.

Has Rand Paul blamed the fatal shooting in Waco on the "lack of fathers," for in that community, yet?

The best thing about the white thugs? They just kill each other,they dont burn down communities.
If blacks would stick to killing each other I'd even pitch in for the ammo. Hell,where can I send some money for the biker ammo fund?
Shit,better yet we can get the bikers to fight ghetto negroes and and we can put it on PPV and have a perpetual ammo fund.

White people dont give a shit about these people,other than we hope they get shot either by a rival gang or the cops,while you stupid fucks canonize every career criminal negro who gets his dumbass shot by the cops.

I didnt ask if you gave a shit about them I asked where is the roundtables about the problem with white culture?

Broken families?

No one claimed they are "waging war on the police" after attacking and putting hits out? Oh god, but let one black person say "please dont shoot me in the back" and you go all "You HATE THE POLICE!!! You're waging WAR on them"

So tell me dumbass..when was the last time a biker riot was in the news? And how many businesses were burned down while they were killing each other?

You guys are fascinated by fire? Like Oh there was no fire just a lot of killing.

Then show a white boy riot with fires then its all....well, they arent black....I meant...Angry...Its a celebration

Is that what you call it when a white person burns a car? A bonfire? Lol

Fire when white = bonfire
Riot while white = celebration
Shootouts while white = brawl

So who exactly do whites who would rather follow than lead themselves consider to be "leaders of the white community"?​

There is no "white" community.

White people are just part of the American community. Black racists like CC want to separate themselves from the mainstream, but white people are just American.

Funny how you use the old No Tea Party leaders dodge and flipped it to whites lol

No moron...

I can tell! You really say you're anti gang when you have a biker bar at a family resturant

I think we've discovered your problem....you think twin peaks is a family restaurant.
Did your daddy take you to family titty bars as a kid?

I think the bigger issue is claiming to be anti gang while hosting gangs so often the police just hang out there. That really says "No Gangs allowed" to me
The bigger issue is a greedy restaurant manager friendly with these biker thugs who was looking at HIS bonus check from the increased sales.
That in spite of repeated warnings from local police to end the Thursday biker night

I would have to know if the management welcomed them or was it the threat of retaliation if they ran em off.
Dont know about you but i'd be more concerned with pissing of a biker gang than a bunch of thug negroes.
I was in that business for 5 years. Once management allows a certain element to gain a toe hold in an establishment, its all over. The correct thing to do would have been set rules.
Our bar didn't have many bikers...But we had rules. No "colors". No leather vests, No spiked wrist or forearm bands. No weapons. No 'wallet chains', no leather chaps. In other words we did not permit the biker element. And bikers that were regulars respected our rules. They were welcome. .
The manager of this chain restaurant allowed this thing to get out of control, But like all corporate chain restaurant managers, they are paid bonuses based on sales. Apparently the biker gangs spent a lot of money

Another failed attempt at trying to compare isolated white murder between thugs to the widespread rioting and murder committed by blacks. Nice try though.

Riot for 4 hours while black = widespread riots
It's not a bunch of whites leaving their homes in the community to destroy shit. The instance you mentioned was between thug biker gangs that I could give a fuck if they die or not. When whites take to the street destroying shit I'll agree with you.

Yea I know that but wheres the discussions on the white race?? Fatherless homes? They even put threats out on the police. No biggie.

1. This is extremely rare
  2. It was gang fight, not a riot, they were not looting and burning
  3. They did not put hits on the police, you're lying.

Biker gangs are scum, bunch of meth dealers. No one defends them the way Obama and Sharpton defend thugs burning down Ferguson.

Rare? Who cares? I asked where are the white leaders?

Yeah they were only shooting, stabbing and killing. No biggie

Police said they did, but you dont even believe it because white people would never do that

They arrested 170 of them so I guess the cops did believe they did that.

Broken families?

Is that what you call it when a white person burns a car? A bonfire? Lol

Fire when white = bonfire
Riot while white = celebration
Shootouts while white = brawl
No, one car was burned. ONE. Every other fire was just a bonfire. Go ahead and punish the guy who lit that car on fire, but don't insult our intelligence by calling that a riot.

^^^ Everyone listen up...Murder is not the same as a riot. I know thats complicated but two thumbs is here to help
a lie is a lie is a lie.

the riot mess is on going and the Waco issue is over except the trials.

but you're a leftist, and someone had to tell you to think these situations compare, so you're stuck with being a liar.

Is it over? Really? Because the police down there have received numerous significant death threats, presumably from gang members.
oh nos, gang members are making threats?!?!

is water wet?

if one of those shitbags should try to follow through, it will make the news, just like the originally story made the news.

the op is a lying pile of shit, I heard about this days ago, as it was breaking

Unlike you guys, we don't have "race leaders". That would be racist.

And it always amuses me how you keep on assuming that I am black just because I say positive things about blacks and because I'm not a weak ass racist piece of shit like yourself ^_^​
Ah, now come the lies. How predictable.

AWESOME

I crushed the op so bad he's got to wander off to other threads to flame me.

pussy, just apologize for lying.

oops, you can't, your a leftist and are unable to man up.

I flamed you in both. You ran. Your bad
I go to work, pissant.

you lied and are lying b/c you're nothing but a racist pile of shit who wants to see this country in ruins.

well, detroits in ruins, so you are off to a good start

waco.0.0.0.0.jpg

It got more coverage than what goes on in Chicago on a regular basis. and yes, they wernt burning down other peoples businesses, just killing each other.
dont see how they were given preference by being white.

Well I found the Al Sharpton equivalent ~ Rev. Matthew Hagee Waco shootout between rival biker gangs is a sign the End Times are upon us - Salon.com (Not an exact comparison of course cause the majority of white folks aren't shamed into ignoring this kind of stupid, but I'm sure there's at least a few out there avidly following him...)

Here's some back and forth commentary from business owners who've hosted the biker gangs ~ Hosts of biker events reconsider after deadly Waco shootout - KTRE.com Lufkin and Nacogdoches Texas

Here's some media commentary about the difference between a "riot" and a "shootout" (ya'll might find this one informative for the reason the media uses different terms) ~ Reporting on Waco biker gang killings reveals disparities in news coverage - Salon.com

This article here talks about FBI and Justice Department (they've been keeping an eye on these gangs for a while) ~ Motorcycle gang shootout started with parking dispute - WTOC-TV Savannah Beaufort SC News Weather Sports

"The bulletin said the FBI had received information that the Bandidos had discussed "going to war with Cossacks." It also outlined several recent incidents between the two groups, including one instance in March when about 10 Cossacks forced a Bandido to pull over along Interstate 35 near Waco and attacked him with "chains, batons and metal pipes before stealing his motorcycle," WFAA reported."

[...]

"The Bandidos "constitute a growing criminal threat," the Justice Department said in a report on outlaw motorcycle gangs. The report said the Bandidos are involved in transporting and distributing cocaine and marijuana and in the production and distribution of methamphetamine."

And just for good measure an extensive report about the various gangs across the US from 2010 (might be too long for some at 76 pages, I haven't had time to read it all myself yet) ~ http://cryptocomb.org/RMIN Gangs Report.pdf

Forum List

Back