Media coverage of gang violence sure looks different when the perpetrators are white

You just described a fight. If someone wins a fight does that make it a crime? Or on top makes it a crime?

Was he defending himself or committing a crime?
Fight my ass. It was an assault and then thug paid for it with his life.

You just described a fight. If someone wins a fight does that make it a crime? Or on top makes it a crime?

I didn't describe anything. I cut and pasted court testimony from a witness.

"A fight"?

Dude...

People are arrested for fighting all the time.

"Self defense"? When your "attacker" is on the ground screaming for help? When your attacker called the police?

NO.

"A fight"?

Dude...

"Self defense"? When your "attacker" is on the ground screaming for help? When your attacker called the police?

NO.

People are also arrested all the time for shooting people and beating their GF's but I notice you dont apply that criminal label to GZ.

Thats because you're fair

"A fight"?

Dude...

NO.

People are also arrested all the time for shooting people and beating their GF's but I notice you dont apply that criminal label to GZ.

Yes. I am fair.

GZ was arrested not because the cops thought he had committed a crime but because of political pressure from libs and blacks.

He was found not guilty. HIs defense was supported by credible witnesses and physical evidence.

If there were credible witnesses and physical evidence that GZ attacked Martin or just shoot him for no reason, I would have a different judgement of him.

You are the one ignoring facts in order to support your world view.

Fight my ass. It was an assault and then thug paid for it with his life.

I guess were going with feelings then
Whatever. The thug is dead. Stupid thug.

In a doomed attempt to get CC in touch with reality...

What's your opinion on the white bikers in question in the OP?

Remember, they are white...

"A fight"?

Dude...

NO.

Yes. I am fair.

GZ was arrested not because the cops thought he had committed a crime but because of political pressure from libs and blacks.

He was found not guilty. HIs defense was supported by credible witnesses and physical evidence.

If there were credible witnesses and physical evidence that GZ attacked Martin or just shoot him for no reason, I would have a different judgement of him.

I see, one wasnt accused on any crime but you feel it was a crime therefore hes a criminal. No prosecution needed.

And another was accused of many crimes and wasnt found guilty but you feel beating your wife / GF and shooting a guy is not a crime. So not a criminal

:alcoholic:

"A fight"?

Dude...

NO.

Yes. I am fair.

I see, one wasnt accused on any crime but you feel it was a crime therefore hes a criminal. No prosecution needed.

And another was accused of many crimes and wasnt found guilty but you feel beating your wife / GF and shooting a guy is not a crime. So not a criminal

:alcoholic:

Please. Don't lie about what I said.

Martin was witnessed beating Zimmerman.

That's a violent assault and a crime, thus making Martin a criminal and a thug.

Zimmerman was only arrested due to political pressure and was found not guilty. THe idea that he shot Martin for no reason or for being black is not convincing.

Self Defense makes far more sense.

You are the one ignoring the witnessed fact that Martin was seen committing a crime, ie assaulting Zimmerman.

You and yours.

You deny, defend and identify with the criminal.

Me and mine do not.

Self defense is not a crime.

Your desire to believe that Martin might have been acting in self defense is based on nothing but your desire to find an excuse.

You are making up reasons to defend the witnessed criminal.

And living in a state of denial when called on your delusion.

You lack logical thought. I would agree that most likely GZ did something that pissed Martin off but if someone is on top and continuing to beat the "attacker," who's really the attacker? How could he await a trial to prove the guy was a criminal when he was fearing for his own life? Next time some thug negro jumps on you and starts beating your ass remember he's not a criminal until he goes through the court system.

You lack logical thought. I would agree that most likely GZ did something that pissed Martin off but if someone is on top and continuing to beat the "attacker," who's really the attacker? How could he await a trial to prove the guy was a criminal when he was fearing for his own life? Next time some thug negro jumps on you and starts beating your ass remember he's not a criminal until he goes through the court system.

Ok ok, I understand. You are a criminal if you win a fight or end up on top. Got it.

Ok ok, I understand. You are a criminal if you win a fight or end up on top. Got it.

Don't play games.

The Zimmerman side of the story was supported by a very credible eyewitness.

Your hope that Martin was acting in self defense is based on nothing but your knee jerk identifying with him.

Remember initially, he was supposedly just gunned down while walking while black.

But as more evidence came out, it was just dismissed or twisted to fit your pre existing narrative.

As I have said, you libs/blacks identify with and defend black criminals.

Cons/republicans/"White leaders" do not do the same.

Thus you attempt at drawing parallels fails.

From the knowledge that we have about the fight we can clearly identify Martin as the aggressor. If more evidence was uncovered then maybe we would know differently. To assume that he was the victim based on our knowledge is ignorant.

From the knowledge that we have about the fight we can clearly identify Martin as the aggressor. If more evidence was uncovered then maybe we would know differently. To assume that he was the victim based on our knowledge is ignorant.

Willfully ignorant.

He purposefully ignores information that does not fit the lib/black narrative of the US as a place where the big problems for the Black Community flow from white racism.

One notes that the majority of the MSM votes for, supports, and in fact are, democrats. Are we saying that democrats are racists?

One notes that the majority of the MSM votes for, supports, and in fact are, democrats. Are we saying that democrats are racists?

When the media tells libs what they want to hear, it is just doing it's job, not liberal.

When they tell libs something they don't want to hear, somehow they are run by conservatives.

It doesn't make any sense, nor has any connection with reality.

That's why they are libs.

thread-fail-stamp.png

This story is all over the media.
The only thing different I see is no politicians apologizing or "explaining" their actions.

Forum List

Back