Media Matters targeting radio stations

You equate losing a radio show to being silenced. That's the position of a dumbass, since Rush could fund his own radio show without advertisers if he cared that much about getting his message out. He could also go speak on any street corner, without anyone interfering with his 'free speech'.

So you are wrong again. It's a daily occurrence with you.

I would be wrong, if I'd actually said what you wrongly insist I have.

MM and the left want to use government force to silence Rush. That is what I condemn, not this impotent boycott.

Now that your wrong ideas have been corrected, I'd expect you to not repeat them -- but you will. You're just stupid like that.

What do you base that on?
Not just Rush, but all conservative talkers.

City Council OKs Resolution Urging Media To Curb ‘Racist, Sexist Slurs’ « CBS Los Angeles

Liberal Journalists Discussed Having Government Shut Down Fox News | Right Wing News

FCC Commissioner Wants to Test the 'Public Value' of Every Broadcast Station | CNSNews.com

And of course, MM's orchestrated and stage-managed attempt to silence Rush is paid for by the US tax dollars they don't pay per their tax-exempt status, which they violate.

MM and the left want to use government force to silence Rush. That is what I condemn, not this impotent boycott.

Now that your wrong ideas have been corrected, I'd expect you to not repeat them -- but you will. You're just stupid like that.

City Council OKs Resolution Urging Media To Curb ‘Racist, Sexist Slurs’ « CBS Los Angeles

Liberal Journalists Discussed Having Government Shut Down Fox News | Right Wing News

FCC Commissioner Wants to Test the 'Public Value' of Every Broadcast Station | CNSNews.com

And of course, MM's orchestrated and stage-managed attempt to silence Rush is paid for by the US tax dollars they don't pay per their tax-exempt status, which they violate.

So, basically, you've got nothing that says that MediaMatters is trying to use the government to shut down Rush...

And, what exactly about the 501c3 laws do you think MMA is violating?

Yes, they are. And attempting to abrogate Rush's.

And I'm exercising MY freedom of speech when I correctly say MM hates free speech.

Indeed. The far left wants to use the power of government to silence conservative voices. That's because they know their ideas can't survive contact with others. So -- eliminate the others.

More than you. I have never demanded that MM be silenced.

You equate losing a radio show to being silenced. That's the position of a dumbass, since Rush could fund his own radio show without advertisers if he cared that much about getting his message out. He could also go speak on any street corner, without anyone interfering with his 'free speech'.

Link?

So, you have nothing concerning this latest boycott of Rush, and you just lied through your teeth.. That's what I figured.

Link?

We’d all like to see evidence of that.

We’d also like to see a copy of the law drafted to ‘silence Rush’ and what law-making body will enact such legislation.

So, basically, you've got nothing that says that MediaMatters is trying to use the government to shut down Rush...
Again, they're just using the meetings with the White House to exchange recipes.
I've already covered that.

Link?
Not gonna bother with you. You claimed one of your leftist media drooling idiots never lied --- and I showed you where he did.

You weaseled out.

So, you have nothing concerning this latest boycott of Rush, and you just lied through your teeth.. That's what I figured.
What do you think MM and the White House talk about in their meetings?

Oh, sorry -- you don't think at all.

Link?

We’d all like to see evidence of that.

We’d also like to see a copy of the law drafted to ‘silence Rush’ and what law-making body will enact such legislation.
No legislation required. Just unelected bureaucrats willing to goosestep to Obama's orders.

Liberal Media Bias: FCC Commissioner Pleads For Power To Shut Down Conservative News

Again, they're just using the meetings with the White House to exchange recipes.
So, the fact that they have meetings with White House staff means they're trying to legislate talk radio?

That's your "evidence" to back up your claims?
I've already covered that.
Well, I'm not going to search for it, so feel free to link to it, or repeat yourself.

I've worked for a few political 501c3s, and I'm very familiar with the laws.

On what basis is Media Matters tax exempt? How is it any different from the NY Times?

Media Matters is "tax exempt" because they're a registered 501(c)3, operating under the rules for that status.

Simple as that.
Not quite.

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

But no problem. This Administration's Justice Department, which is far less interested in justice than agenda, won't do anything about it.

Ok, I found your post.

What piece of legislation or candidates has MediaMatters campaigned for or against?

So, the fact that they have meetings with White House staff means they're trying to legislate talk radio?

daveman is a fool. And he doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

What do you think MM and the White House talk about in their meetings?

What an asshole you are?

2m455lf.jpg

daveman is a fool. And he doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

I think Davey believes he is a victim of the "liberal" influence in America. The truth, as I see it, is that he hasn't had a rewarding life. Average to below average looks didn't help. I suspect some kind of childhood illness, horrible acne or deformity alienating him and leading to ... Rejections... passed over by women and colleagues over the years has left him bitter and resentfull. He justifies his hatred of more attractive people as shallow and people not, like him, deserving of "gods grace". He sees himself as the true American but doesn't feel appreciated as such. Having fallen into the trap of calling all that represent, in his mind, the cause of his pain ..."liberals".. he can justify his anger with them. An interesting thing he does is attack with a mirror. Fascinating...that he thinks of a mirror as a weapon. Telling. Apparently he sees the mirror as something to fear. It's difficult without really knowing someone why they are so negative but what is clear and obvious to most readers is Dave's bitterness and anger. I would guess he doesn't see himself as bitter..just irritated by his chosen enemies, the evil "liberals". My advice is for him to stop listening to and watching those that feed into and prey on his resentments. Your life is what you make it Dave..not what someone else thinks or tells you it should be and who to blame if you are unhappy.

Yes Dave...I'm talking to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back