Media Matters targeting radio stations

Exactly. We are trying to convince them to take away his 50,000 watt blowtorch.

Freedom of speech. What's the problem?

Should you decide to target Blowhard's, you might start with thew Networks.

Meanwhile, explain why Media Matters is Tax Exempt again? Try to leave out the Double Speak.

I don't care. :lol:

That's why.

Because you are a disingenuous dishonest hack, slime ball that you are. The fact that you don't care or even want to know about the depth of corruption and Hypocrisy, is evidence of your stupidity. Sellout that you are.

Meanwhile, explain why Media Matters is Tax Exempt again? Try to leave out the Double Speak.

That's why.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA]Scanners (1981) Head Explosion Shot - YouTube[/ame]

As long as he has an audience, that is willing to support him, yes. He is the King of Talk Radio. You don't like it? Eat Shit. You use the Government to arbitrarily shut him down, We see it as an Attack on Our Liberty. So Fuck Off. I don't tell you who or what to listen to. I won't stoop that low, Maggot. How dare you presume to think you know what is best for our interest, your mind may well be jello, mine ain't. Don't include me in your false Utopian nightmare. I'm not interested in playing.

I just read the rest of this post. You're unhinged. :lol:

We're using the Government to shut him down?

It's an attack on your liberty to be deprived of your daily 3 hour dose of hate speech?

I don't give a flying fuck what you want or what you think is in your best interest. I want him off the public airwaves. I will continue that effort, as will millions more.

And Millions More will support him and his Right to be there.

What the fuck are they waiting for?

Fuck Yourself for all I care you worthless hack. You have Nobody that can compete with him, you never have, and the truth is that you can't handle it. You cannot beat him in Debate. You can't effect People the way he does and has. You can only undermine him, with Miss-characterization, spin, and underhanded means, like the Slime you are.

I can't disagree with the bolded, because he's too chickenshit to appear anywhere to debate anybody.

Why doesn't his 20 year-long cowardice bother you? If he's so damn smart, why won't he debate anyone?

Let him go on The Rachel Maddow Show, or The Last Word w/Lawrence O'Donnell, or even The Daily Show, and see how he holds up. :lol:

He won't. He can't. He's a coward.

Why would limbaugh go on a show that nobody but 0bama fluffers watch?

That's like saying the Yankees are cowards for not playing the East Jabib High School baseball team...

My friend is not interested in the hypocrisy oozing from the left.
It's only festering. It hasn't started to ooze yet.

If we're looking for a far-leftist ultra-biased spin on a topic, it's one of the best sources....
Don't forget DailyKos, MoveOn.org, Color Of Change, Credo, Ultra Violet, FreePress.net, Firedoglake, United Republic, Democracy Fund, Democracy For America, Bold Progressives, Consumer Union Action Fund, and Crooks & Liars.

Wow, you really dig the echo chamber, don't you Synthia?....

:lol:
I'm just letting you know you have options.

My friend is not interested in the hypocrisy oozing from the left.
It's only festering. It hasn't started to ooze yet.

Eeeewww.... the visual you just gave me
thVomit.gif

That's why.

Because you are a disingenuous dishonest hack, slime ball that you are. The fact that you don't care or even want to know about the depth of corruption and Hypocrisy, is evidence of your stupidity. Sellout that you are.
No, I just don't care about their tax status.

Do you care about Dennis Terry's tax status? Do you want it removed?

I hope you guys all mailed checks to Air America. After all, there is a right to have your show sponsored.

Wait, something seems off about that...
Oh that's what we're going to say? They have a right to have people donate money to them? Sure. Just like public radio I guess. Real stations SELL advertising time because they have a viable product that reaches people outside Al Franken's immediate friends and family.

Why would limbaugh go on a show that nobody but 0bama fluffers watch?

That's like saying the Yankees are cowards for not playing the East Jabib High School baseball team...
But the Yankees play the Boston Red Sox.

Limbaugh only going on Hannity is like the Harlem Globetrotters only playing the Washington Generals - guaranteed not to give him any kind of tough game.

You suck at analogies, dope.

Don't forget DailyKos, MoveOn.org, Color Of Change, Credo, Ultra Violet, FreePress.net, Firedoglake, United Republic, Democracy Fund, Democracy For America, Bold Progressives, Consumer Union Action Fund, and Crooks & Liars.

Wow, you really dig the echo chamber, don't you Synthia?....

:lol:
I'm just letting you know you have options.

Your usual haunts are of no interest to people with functioning brain cells...

You can pretend they are, but we all know that's just not the case....

That's why.

No, I just don't care about their tax status.

Do you care about Dennis Terry's tax status? Do you want it removed?
If it is, I'm sure there's a laundry list of Leftist Pastors that should have theirs pulled too. Reverend Wright... white courtesy phone.. Reverend Wright.... white courtesy phone.

Forum List

Back