🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media response to GOP Debate No. 2 - with screenshots and links

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
You might find the links to be extremely helpful in the future. The screenshots of the front pages show the intensity of reporting following the longest presidential debate that I know of in our history.

9 Moments That Mattered At The Second GOP Debate

The Best Zingers From The Second GOP Debate

2015-09-017 Headlines ABC.jpg

Donald Trump pummelled by Republican rivals in 2016 debate - BBC News

2015-09-017 Headlines BBC.jpg

Republican debate 2015: Candidates take on Donald Trump

2015-09-017 Headlines CBS.jpg

Republican debate: Carly Fiorina takes on Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

2015-09-017 Headlines CNN.jpg

Round 2: GOP rivals try to ding Trump at debate – front-runner hits back

2015-09-017 Headlines FOX.jpg

Carly Fiorina Delivers As Trump Takes Some Hits In GOP Debate
Carly Fiorina Gets Revenge On Donald Trump For 'Face' Comment

2015-09-017 Headlines HuffPo.jpg

5 takeaways from the GOP debate

2015-09-017 Headlines MSNBC.jpg

Four Things We Learned From Second Republican Showdown

2015-09-017 Headlines NBC.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/17/us/politics/candidates-use-second-gop-debate-to-taunt-trump.html

2015-09-017 Headlines NYT.jpg

Katie Pavlich - Fiorina Wins The Night: Lands Punches on Trump, Delivers on Serious Issues During Second GOP Debate

2015-09-017 Headlines Townhall.jpg

After The Second Debate, Jeb Bush Is Still Stuck In Donald Trump's Mud
Once Again, No, Christie Was Not Appointed U.S. Attorney Before 9/11

2015-09-017 Headlines TPM.jpg

The rest of the field figured out how to make Trump not quite as dominant

2015-09-017 Headlines WAPO.jpg

In the news
12002764_1072027856143143_4104440909865315601_n.jpg
[September 19,2014 Fiorina talking like a Pirate on "talk like Pirate day"...aRRRRR scurvy rats]

So did the Clintons and Apple Computer. Yeah!!! :lol:

That's why Hillary refuses to debate

I didn't bother looking at any of the media headlines or stories this morning. If you saw the debate last night why the hail would you look at them? You can't make up your mind yourself? You need help deciding what you THINK?

I know as a voting American what I am concerned about, and they certainly aren't the same things the GOP Establishment, liberals, or the mass media are concerned with.
- The GOP ESTABLISHMENT: They want Jeb Bush - one of them, someone who will continue the 'status quo', won't make waves with the illegals, and who will continue to help them worry about what is most important: getting votes and staying in power. Trump is an uncontrollable 'maverick' to them, not one of them, and thus is a threat. I am not saying 'Go, Trump', just 'F* the 'Establishment' GOP'!

- The CANDIDATES: All but Ben Carson have been looking up at Trump in the polls...Bush has been staring up at everyone. MORONICALLY, they believe the best way to score points with the 'sheep' is to attack each other...rather than tell the American people EXACTLY what THEY bring to the table, what THEIR plan is, and why we should vote for THEM. I don't want to hear Fiorina or Bush talk about Trump - he is already getting enough free publicity - tell me about 'YOU' or $TFU!

- The MEDIA: It was no secret, before the debate they announced that they WANTED to start fights, to derail the 'debate' into a verbal brawl' of candidates attacking each other, which actually does nothing to talk about and solve any of the problems we face. We need ideas not public feuds between these people...CNN's #1 goal was to make GOP candidates look bad and to get ratings.

SO, again, if you watched the debates you SHOULDN'T NEED the media to tell you what you should think about last night or care about what THEY think. If you didn't watch then you obviously forgot or you just didn't care enough and would rather have the media tell you what you should think. NOTHING they can say is better / more informative and honest than what I saw for myself. (BTW, I don't have a LINK for what I saw myself, but I am sure I can provide a link to any number of opinionated / biased media accounts of last night's debate for you.)

And if you DIDN'T watch the debate yourself you shouldn't have anything to say about them on this thread because, like this thread is doing, you will just be parroting back what the media said...unless you are correcting something the biased media is saying about it this morning that you know is not true because you watched it yourself.

Last edited:
...and don't forget the ARMS Reagan sold them! :ack-1:

I'm sorry...did I miss something? Was REAGAN in the debate last night? Oh yeah...NO..BECAUSE HE'S DEAD!

why THE HAIL ARE WE GOING BACK DECADES when in discussion about the CURRENT candidates? (Guess I should be glad 'Bush' wasn't blamed for something....)

...and don't forget the ARMS Reagan sold them!
I'm sorry...did I miss something? Was REAGAN in the debate last night? Oh yeah...NO..BECAUSE HE'S DEAD! why THE HAIL ARE WE GOING BACK DECADES when in discussion about the CURRENT candidates? (Guess I should be glad 'Bush' wasn't blamed for something)
Got something against FACTS? Just making a point about others having dealt with Iran. I could have mentioned Cheney and Halliburton, too.

BTW, I didn't watch the whole debate, but I'm sure at least one of them invoked Reagan.

That's why Hillary refuses to debate
Typical losers' lament, "the other guy doesn't want to debate".
I find truth there in your comment about Hillary.
IMO, she has more balls than Sir Smirksalot.

DonaldTrump.png

There are many types of 'testicular fortitude':

- There s the type that allow you to boldly stand up and do the right thing, no matter how tough it gets. People with these types of 'b@lls' are the military, cops, and firefighters.

- Then there are the people like Bill, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Boehner. They have the type that allows them to steal / cheat / 'F* you over' / break laws / when you aren't looking then lie right to your face...to lie even when THEY know TOU know better...even when they KNOW the evidence is against them...that allows them to do whatever they want DESPITE the fact that they are in the extreme minority yet, like Pelosi's declaration to the American people about the ACA: 'F* YOU, we are passing this, and the American people have no right to know what is in it until we ram it up their arses and break it off'. THIS is an example of having no moral conscience and more GALL than B@LLS. THAT is HILLARY!

....big difference.

Got something against FACTS? Just making a point about others having dealt with Iran. I could have mentioned Cheney and Halliburton, too.

BTW, I didn't watch the whole debate, but I'm sure at least one of them invoked Reagan.

Got a problem READING? Did I say I have a problem with 'facts'? I just wondered aloud why anyone would bring up a dead President from DECADES ago in the PAST when the debate is about our FUTURE, about the people on the stage, and about replacing the CURRENT failed President.

You didn't watch the entire debate but you are SURE others did...?! Didja get that from the media or is that just a 'gut' 'I'm sure' call?

There are many types of 'testicular fortitude': There s the type that allow you to boldly stand up and do the right thing, no matter how tough it gets. People with these types of 'b@lls' are the military, cops, and firefighters. Then there are the people like Bill, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Boehner. They have the type that allows them to steal / cheat / 'F* you over' / break laws / when you aren't looking then lie right to your face...to lie even when THEY know TOU know better...even when they KNOW the evidence is against them...that allows them to do whatever they want DESPITE the fact that they are in the extreme minority yet, like Pelosi's declaration to the American people about the ACA: 'F* YOU, we are passing this, and the American people have no right to know what is in it until we ram it up their arses and break it off'. THIS is an example of having no moral conscience and more GALL than B@LLS. THAT is HILLARY!
:chillpill: It's these kinds of rants that will doom Republicans in the end.

Got a problem READING? Did I say I have a problem with 'facts'? I just wondered aloud why anyone would bring up a dead President from DECADES ago in the PAST when the debate is about our FUTURE, about the people on the stage, and about replacing the CURRENT failed President. You didn't watch the entire debate but you are SURE others did...?! Didja get that from the media or is that just a 'gut' 'I'm sure' call?
You're the one with the reading problem. You're all about the style, how about the substance? Did they invoke Reagan or didn't they? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back