Media Says George Michael Died From Drugs

It goes double for young gay men also.

Dude, queers are attracted to the young and old fags seek out young victims...that's just a sad, sick twisted fact. Even now the LGBTQ, GLSEN and NAMBLA are working to get the age of consent lowered so that some 40 year old queer can sodomize a 14 year old and it's all legal. The liberal crowd in the U.K has been pushing this agenda for a long time. I aid ten years ago that if queer marriage was allowed that they would start in on the youth to "normalize" it and then push for legalized pedophilia and I'll be damned if I wasn't "dead on".......
Look at old fags, they all dress like teenagers.
So? Sounds to me like your venom is nothing more than denial........ :lmao:
Sounds to me like you're unoriginal.
Oh and my wife has tiny hands....... Guess in your book that makes me a pedophile...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I dont believe you have a wife.

Dude, queers are attracted to the young and old fags seek out young victims...that's just a sad, sick twisted fact. Even now the LGBTQ, GLSEN and NAMBLA are working to get the age of consent lowered so that some 40 year old queer can sodomize a 14 year old and it's all legal. The liberal crowd in the U.K has been pushing this agenda for a long time. I aid ten years ago that if queer marriage was allowed that they would start in on the youth to "normalize" it and then push for legalized pedophilia and I'll be damned if I wasn't "dead on".......
Oh and my wife has tiny hands....... Guess in your book that makes me a pedophile...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I don't (with the apostrophe......) care what you believe. :thup:

You obviously do.

You obviously do.
You keep tellin' yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. :thup:

Oh good god, you're kidding me. Heck, I bet you think Pat Benatar's "Hell is for Children" was about demon worship......... :lmao:
If I post the lyrics, you wont be able to deny the pedophilic nature in any honest fashion.
I know the song by heart, you don't have to post the lyrics. Obviously you're unfamiliar with psychology, it's not uncommon for younger (of age) women to view their older lovers as somewhat of father figures, specifically if those women come from a dysfunctional/abusive alcoholic family. My wife who is nine years younger than me said that was part of her initial attraction, don't worry, she was in her 20s when we met and she hated her alcoholic father.
let me guess, you managed to graduate from 2nd grade after twenty tries...........
It is pedophilic, nobody can deny it:
" Baby)
I will be your father figure
(Oh baby)
Put your tiny hand in mine
(I'd love to)
I will be your preacher teacher
(Be your daddy)
Anything you have in mind
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
I have had enough of crime
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
I will be the one who loves you -
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

He is explicitly talking about a child.

You nailed it..........and you are "dead on"...anyone that can't see that the song was pushing a pedophilia message is simply doing so out of denial.....
Now that kind of stupidity I've come to expect from you. :lmao:

I was a lot happier when I didn't know the things that I do...beautiful lies are a lot better to believe in than the ugly truth. You couldn't walk the length of a football field in my shoes .....much less a mile. I couldn't do that ether when I first learned the real truth of what we are facing and had been totally blind to...you will probably figure it out...but therein lies the rub...will you figure it out when it is too late to do anything about it and reality crashes in on you or will you stand up and make you voice heard......

If I post the lyrics, you wont be able to deny the pedophilic nature in any honest fashion.
I know the song by heart, you don't have to post the lyrics. Obviously you're unfamiliar with psychology, it's not uncommon for younger (of age) women to view their older lovers as somewhat of father figures, specifically if those women come from a dysfunctional/abusive alcoholic family. My wife who is nine years younger than me said that was part of her initial attraction, don't worry, she was in her 20s when we met and she hated her alcoholic father.
let me guess, you managed to graduate from 2nd grade after twenty tries...........
It is pedophilic, nobody can deny it:
" Baby)
(Oh baby)
Put your tiny hand in mine
(I'd love to)
I will be your preacher teacher
(Be your daddy)
Anything you have in mind
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
I have had enough of crime
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
I will be the one who loves you -
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

He is explicitly talking about a child.

You nailed it..........and you are "dead on"...anyone that can't see that the song was pushing a pedophilia message is simply doing so out of denial.....
Now that kind of stupidity I've come to expect from you. :lmao:

I was a lot happier when I didn't know the things that I do...beautiful lies are a lot better to believe in than the ugly truth. You couldn't walk the length of a football field in my shoes .....much less a mile. I couldn't do that ether when I first learned the real truth of what we are facing and had been totally blind to...you will probably figure it out...but therein lies the rub...will you figure it out when it is too late to do anything about it and reality crashes in on you or will you stand up and make you voice heard......
Poor Dale, he's not happy any more..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep trying, you'll eventually get that nail out.........

Yes you do or you wouldn't feel the need to respond, little guy.

Yes you do or you wouldn't feel the need to respond, little guy.
You think waaaaaaay too highly of yourself....... :lmao:

He made his choice...Lets respect it and move on.
The choice to die of AIDS.
And? :dunno:
He deserved it.
Nobody deserves to die in a terrible way :(
Actually quite a few people deserve to die terrible deaths but that's not for me to carry out those sentences.
On that we agree.

Forum List

Back