Media Says George Michael Died From Drugs

Nobody deserves to die in a terrible way :(
Actually quite a few people deserve to die terrible deaths but that's not for me to carry out those sentences.
On that we agree.
Look, like anyone here you'll believe what you want to believe and if it's obviously radical (right or left) or completely wrong I'll make fun of it. Such is life. :thup:

Actually quite a few people deserve to die terrible deaths but that's not for me to carry out those sentences.
On that we agree.
Look, like anyone here you'll believe what you want to believe and if it's obviously radical (right or left) or completely wrong I'll make fun of it. Such is life. :thup:
You dont want to dismiss my beliefs with laughter though....thatd be stupid on your part. Ill laugh at your stupid claims and you will laugh when you think I make a stupid claim...but I take thought processes and how they are informed seriously.

He deserved it.
On that we agree.
You dont want to dismiss my beliefs with laughter though....thatd be stupid on your part. Ill laugh at your stupid claims and you will laugh when you think I make a stupid claim...but I take thought processes and how they are informed seriously.
Yeah, most who have closed their minds and created their own paradigm and say that.......... Enjoy your self created bubble. :thup:

Forum List

Back