Media Says George Michael Died From Drugs

What's the matter, he turned down your advances? :dunno:
Lol...nah man. I dont swing that way. However AIDS is a just punishment for the "music" he produced.
Uuummmm, makes one wonder how terrible your punishment will be...........
If I am punished, I am sure it will be a just punishment.
Let's hope....... :eusa_whistle:
You sure have a soft spot for this pedo fag. Why is that?
Nah, no soft spot, I do however immensely enjoy the laughs you're providing....... :thup:

He wrote a song that was so blatantly pedophilic...Im surprised his faggot pedo ass wasnt under surveillance 24\7
He did? Which one?
'Father Figure'. And that's just a song, his faggot ass was in protective custody on the pedo wing while he was in jail. That speaks volumes.
Oh good god, you're kidding me. Heck, I bet you think Pat Benatar's "Hell is for Children" was about demon worship......... :lmao:
If I post the lyrics, you wont be able to deny the pedophilic nature in any honest fashion.

He wrote a song that was so blatantly pedophilic...Im surprised his faggot pedo ass wasnt under surveillance 24\7
He did? Which one?
'Father Figure'. And that's just a song, his faggot ass was in protective custody on the pedo wing while he was in jail. That speaks volumes.
Oh good god, you're kidding me. Heck, I bet you think Pat Benatar's "Hell is for Children" was about demon worship......... :lmao:
If I post the lyrics, you wont be able to deny the pedophilic nature in any honest fashion.
I know the song by heart, you don't have to post the lyrics. Obviously you're unfamiliar with psychology, it's not uncommon for younger (of age) women to view their older lovers as somewhat of father figures, specifically if those women come from a dysfunctional/abusive alcoholic family. My wife who is nine years younger than me said that was part of her initial attraction, don't worry, she was in her 20s when we met and she hated her alcoholic father.
let me guess, you managed to graduate from 2nd grade after twenty tries...........

He did? Which one?
I know the song by heart, you don't have to post the lyrics. Obviously you're unfamiliar with psychology, it's not uncommon for younger (of age) women to view their older lovers as somewhat of father figures, specifically if those women come from a dysfunctional/abusive alcoholic family. My wife who is nine years younger than me said that was part of her initial attraction, don't worry, she was in her 20s when we met and she hated her alcoholic father.
let me guess, you managed to graduate from 2nd grade after twenty tries...........
It goes double for young gay men also.

He did? Which one?
It is pedophilic, nobody can deny it:
" Baby)
I will be your father figure
(Oh baby)
Put your tiny hand in mine
(I'd love to)
I will be your preacher teacher
(Be your daddy)
Anything you have in mind
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
I have had enough of crime
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
I will be the one who loves you -
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

He is explicitly talking about a child.

He did? Which one?

Dude, queers are attracted to the young and old fags seek out young victims...that's just a sad, sick twisted fact. Even now the LGBTQ, GLSEN and NAMBLA are working to get the age of consent lowered so that some 40 year old queer can sodomize a 14 year old and it's all legal. The liberal crowd in the U.K has been pushing this agenda for a long time. I aid ten years ago that if queer marriage was allowed that they would start in on the youth to "normalize" it and then push for legalized pedophilia and I'll be damned if I wasn't "dead on".......

Dude, queers are attracted to the young and old fags seek out young victims...that's just a sad, sick twisted fact. Even now the LGBTQ, GLSEN and NAMBLA are working to get the age of consent lowered so that some 40 year old queer can sodomize a 14 year old and it's all legal. The liberal crowd in the U.K has been pushing this agenda for a long time. I aid ten years ago that if queer marriage was allowed that they would start in on the youth to "normalize" it and then push for legalized pedophilia and I'll be damned if I wasn't "dead on".......
Look at old fags, they all dress like teenagers.

He did? Which one?
" Baby)
(Oh baby)
(I'd love to)
(Be your daddy)
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

You nailed it..........and you are "dead on"...anyone that can't see that the song was pushing a pedophilia message is simply doing so out of denial.....

He did? Which one?
" Baby)
(Oh baby)
(I'd love to)
(Be your daddy)
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

Given your "logic" Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Pride and Joy" is pedophilic also........ :lmao:

" Baby)
(Oh baby)
(I'd love to)
(Be your daddy)
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

You nailed it..........and you are "dead on"...anyone that can't see that the song was pushing a pedophilia message is simply doing so out of denial.....
Now that kind of stupidity I've come to expect from you. :lmao:

" Baby)
(Oh baby)
(I'd love to)
(Be your daddy)
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

Given your "logic" Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Pride and Joy" is pedophilic also........ :lmao:

Dude, get real.............

So? Sounds to me like your venom is nothing more than denial........ :lmao:

" Baby)
(Oh baby)
(I'd love to)
(Be your daddy)
(It would make me)
(Very happy)
(Please let me)
(So I am gonna love you)
'Til the end of time "

'TINY HAND'

Dude, get real.............
Again you should be looking in a mirror when you say that. :thup:

Sounds to me like you're unoriginal.

Sounds to me like you're unoriginal.
Oh and my wife has tiny hands....... Guess in your book that makes me a pedophile...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back