Meet our 7 year old, so called. president.

Opinion | When the World Is Led by a Child

The man never grew up. He didn't have to. He has NEVER had anyone tell him NO, tell him he was wrong, or that he looked silly. He is fhe King with No Clothes.

giphy.gif

that's some real deep analysis right there, mr spock. ;)

Why should I put any effort in if OP isn't going to?

hell I actually had to think about which Butt Hurt gif i was going with. 100x effort compared to the OP.

And also:

355.jpg

The man never grew up. He didn't have to. He has NEVER had anyone tell him NO, tell him he was wrong, or that he looked silly. He is fhe King with No Clothes.
Thank God that the bi racial, Muslim Loving, homosexual, community agitating child is gone. At least the President now is doing things instead of blaming his predecessor. Long live Trump.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/29/obama-is-childish-in-his-attempts-to-handle-challenges/

1593000.png

How dare you denigrate our 7 year olds.

The man deserves our sympathy. He is in the early stages of dementia. Kind of like Edith Bunker.

I think he went over the crazy ledge a long time ago.

Maybe in 2020 cupcake?

Run an electable candidate.
Pfffffffffffffft, why, Goldman Sachs always runs your white house either way. Better to question a system that vomitted up those two "choices".

I question it.

Happy no cupcake?

Where are you from?

Seven year old, really??

Well, happy birthday. Seven already --- they grow up so fast.

Well, most of 'em do.

And he is preparing for a world tour. Just how many turds will he leave around the world? Well, at least Putin now has a representative in the US.
Spinal Tap No. 2 world tour.

Wasn't the first one called the "Break Like the Wind Tour"?

giphy.gif

that's some real deep analysis right there, mr spock. ;)
He's defending a fellow old man who acts like a 7-year-old.

I'm 42, hardly old.

Do you even lift?

He lifts b@ll s@cks into his mouf

How dare you denigrate our 7 year olds.

The man deserves our sympathy. He is in the early stages of dementia. Kind of like Edith Bunker.

How dare you insult Edith Bunker.

I loved Edith, but I still wouldn't want her in the WH.

Well, now that I think about it she would be an acceptable alternative. My bad.

70 years old, going on 5. He's the embodiment of everything our culture teaches kids not to be, yet millions of conservative pieces of shit put this petulant ass clown in the white house. The conservative scum who voted for him deserve even more disdain and scorn than Donald himself.

70 years old, going on 5. He's the embodiment of everything our culture teaches kids not to be, yet millions of conservative pieces of shit put this petulant ass clown in the white house. The conservative scum who voted for him deserve even more disdain and scorn than Donald himself.
At least the US citizens who woke the fuck up and didn't vote in the petulant, crooked, sickly vagina ex candidate, who would of given US, 4 more year of failed Obama policies. Time once again for the video about liberals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back