Meet the grandmother florist...being crushed by hate filled gays...

It's amazing to me how we have arrived at this place.
One minute, it's no big deal if you're for or against gay marriage. Now, if you don't agree with it, you might as well be Hitler to these mother fucking liberals.

My advice to anyone who doesn't agree with same sex marriage, stay in the closet, don't take a chance that you will be ruined by these awful people.

Meet the woman behind one of the attacks on religious people by intolerant gays....notice...she was a friend to these gay men on a business customer level, had made flowers for them for many years, and apparently did special arrangements for them over several years of service and according to the gays, she was friendly to them and served,them with no problem.....

then.....they asked for flowers for their wedding.....

then, she nicely and politely pointed out that her religion would not allow that one flower arrangement for them......

and now they are more than willing to burn her life to the ground, destroy her business, bury her in massive legal debt, take away her retirement and even send her to prison...........

Because she couldn't make an arrangement for their wedding......

who are the real intolerant assholes in this story......

Grandmother Florist Caught in Gay Rights Furor I m a Little Grain of Sand

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The 70-year-old grandmother who owns a flower shop in Washington state and became a national figure for refusing to provide flowers for a same-sex wedding says she was surprised her actions gained such notoriety and had often done business with the gay couple, whom she considered friends.

She said she was friendly with customers Robert Ingersoll and Curt Freed, and often sold them flowers. But when they sought to buy wedding flowers, she drew a line based on her faith.

“Rob and I had been friends for years and I waited on him and designed fun things,” she said. “We had a great relationship until the government stepped in.”

Ingersoll acknowledged that he had been friendly with Stutzman for years, but he has not done business with her since the controversy.

Please explain how Christianity does "not allow" her to provide flowers for their wedding. I know plenty of Christians who'd be more than happy to provide the flowers, were they in her position.

funny...I didn't see that quote from her....but then...to make this seem right you assholes have to lie......

and they are sinners, as we all are, and not necessarily evil....allowing this woman to be destroyed over one flower arrangement.....now that is fucking evil.........
I wonder how many "poor old ladies" you social conservatives used to demonize blacks during the civil rights movement. :cool:

Wow...you are stupid....it was democrats, moron, using nightsticks, firehouses, bombs and hanging....the republicans supported the civil rights movement...again....you guys have to lie...it is the only way you can get by.....
Northern elitist republicans supported blacks. Who do they vote for again these days?

It's amusing you can't get past that what this woman did was illegal.

and riding in the front of the bus was illegal, as was helping slaves escape from their democrat masters...and letting blacks sit at the lunch counter...there are a lot of things you democrats have done to minorities that have been legal...until they weren't ...after republicans made you stop....and a lot of things that were illegal....but are actually protected rights.....

and sadly....blacks bought into the democrat trick....that they were changed...had seen the light and would use government money to help them........and now....60 years later...you would think they would relalize the democrats were lying to them......the democrats just changed tactics...not their goal to keep blacks as slaves....
You are fixating on "democrat/republican." Why is it conservative southern republicans that proudly wave the confederate flag? Why was it the south, that now votes solidly republican, that had Jim Crow laws and demanded segregation? Why was it the north, that now votes solidly Democrat, that fought against slavery and for civil rights?

Social conservatives once voted Democrat yes, now they vote exclusively republican. Social conservatives were behind slavery, segregation, and now oppression of gay people.

Social conservatives are the ones who post here everyday about how black people are dangerous, deserve to be shot, are intellectually inferior, and are a threat to white people in this country. You need to do some soul searching.
God I'm getting tired of schooling. Drop the lies. KKK Democrats didn't just one day decide to switch with the party who freed the slaves. It's an absurd notion. Conservative ideology has nothing to do with it. What you are suggesting is conservatives today want to bring back slavery when it's you, the liberals, who have blacks chained on your liberal plantation. You need to listen to black conservative men and learn the truth.

According to the OP's own link the fine was just $1,000 plus $1 in court costs.

Why is that amount going to "bankrupt" her and "ruin her retirement" given that homophobes have donated $85,000 to her already?

Sounds like a crock to me!
She's going to get a million dollars to fight it in court. And I will contribute to that fund.

One minute, it's no big deal if you're for or against gay marriage. Now, if you don't agree with it, you might as well be Hitler to these mother fucking liberals.

My advice to anyone who doesn't agree with same sex marriage, stay in the closet, don't take a chance that you will be ruined by these awful people.
Bullshit! Fuck the cocksuckrs. All of them. We're not taking their place in the closet.

Bullshit! Fuck the cocksuckrs. All of them. We're not taking their place in the closet.

Just my two cents.

The Gays I know do not support these Gestapo tactics. As is usually the case, a small aggressive minority pretending to represent the wishes of the majority is fucking everything up.

And under our Constitution her freedom to practice her religion is protected in the Bill of Rights........she is not a slave...to be told to make flowers against her will.......

You're right. SHe is totally FREE to get out of the flower business.

But once she chose to be in the Flower business, she has to provide flowers to the fags and the negroes, just like the law says.

The "little grain of sand" is going to fall on your side's heads like 20 ton boulder

Not really, guy.

You see, Big Corporations are telling the Right Wing Politicians to knock it the fuck off. They have realized that this issue isn't useful to them anymore and it's going to look really bad in the history books.

The Gays I know do not support these Gestapo tactics. As is usually the case, a small aggressive minority pretending to represent the wishes of the majority is fucking everything up.

Yes, standing up for rights and the law is "Gestapo tactics".

Like those agitators who demanded the right for black folks to eat at the counter. Bunch of Nazis.

What minute was that? Frankly, that was always a bigoted position.

I do think that liberals didn't do enough in 2004 when Bush ramrodded this issue into a second term. They are making up for it now.

Uh, guy, you are already there.

Don't believe me. Go to work today, start ranting about dykes and fags and throw out a few bible verses. Human Resources will bring by a banker box to clean out your desk.

Forum List

Back