Meet the grandmother florist...being crushed by hate filled gays...

Soooo...you support the findings in Pace vs. Alabama....since the justices on the Supreme Court found the laws and holdings of the lower courts Constitutional....right?

You know this one....where interracial marriage laws...prohibiting interracial marriage, was found constitutional....you support that? I didn't think so..........but of course, the Supreme Court did........at the time....until it was overturned....

Again...they are men and women, not gods......

No....the judges are wrong....and probably lefties.....that is why we need a congressional over ride on the Constitutionality of laws.....a few people in robes, with life time jobs, should not be telling us what is or isn't constittuional......remember...judges also said you had to hand slaves back to their democrat owners, and that separate but equal was constitutional too.......until other judges said it wasn't.......right?

Another home schooled dropout!

/sigh

The separation of powers in the Constitution grants the SCOTUS the right to determine what is and isn't constitutional. Congress then gets to rewrite their laws if they deem it necessary. Social Studies 101.

Yeah....I know that....that is why I am saying we need to change that.....dipstick........writing laws isn't enough......too much power has been taken by the courts in this matter.......since Marbury vs. Madison.......
It is the responsibility of the courts to interpret laws....the judges/justices involved are well acquainted with Constitutional Law.....ALL of it. Your credentials are.............?

A citizen of the United States who has read the Constitution.....you? And the guys who decided Plessy Vs. Ferguson had law degrees and years of experience....but you and I know they were wrong...right?

Dittos Koramatsu....right? Lots of degrees, lots of years on the bench...and still wrong...right? A robe doesn't give you extra wisdom.......
I will take the work on the Constitutionality of a law from several Constitutional justices over yours (and over mine) any day. That's what they are there for. You're just a guy unhappy with their rulings. (I don't like some of their rulings either, but I read up on their decisions which tie to the Constitutionality of why they decided what they did).

Ah.,....so you support the Courts findings in Plessy vs. Ferguson, Koramatsu and Pace vs. Alabama....does that make you a racist....?

Well, PA laws have already been challenged....and declared Constitutional. Will you agree with the courts if they do it again?

No....the judges are wrong....and probably lefties.....that is why we need a congressional over ride on the Constitutionality of laws.....a few people in robes, with life time jobs, should not be telling us what is or isn't constittuional......remember...judges also said you had to hand slaves back to their democrat owners, and that separate but equal was constitutional too.......until other judges said it wasn't.......right?

/sigh

The separation of powers in the Constitution grants the SCOTUS the right to determine what is and isn't constitutional. Congress then gets to rewrite their laws if they deem it necessary. Social Studies 101.

Yeah....I know that....that is why I am saying we need to change that.....dipstick........writing laws isn't enough......too much power has been taken by the courts in this matter.......since Marbury vs. Madison.......
It is the responsibility of the courts to interpret laws....the judges/justices involved are well acquainted with Constitutional Law.....ALL of it. Your credentials are.............?

A citizen of the United States who has read the Constitution.....you? And the guys who decided Plessy Vs. Ferguson had law degrees and years of experience....but you and I know they were wrong...right?

Dittos Koramatsu....right? Lots of degrees, lots of years on the bench...and still wrong...right? A robe doesn't give you extra wisdom.......

Oh....Plessy v. Ferguson was only wrong once it was proved that Separate but Equal wasn't. Took a few decades for that one. Some still cry over it too.

/sigh

I will take the work on the Constitutionality of a law from several Constitutional justices over yours (and over mine) any day. That's what they are there for. You're just a guy unhappy with their rulings. (I don't like some of their rulings either, but I read up on their decisions which tie to the Constitutionality of why they decided what they did).

Ah.,....so you support the Courts findings in Plessy vs. Ferguson, Koramatsu and Pace vs. Alabama....does that make you a racist....?
I would not have liked their decisions...but I would have read up on them and tried to find (Like the lawyers in Brown v. Board of Ed finally did) case law to disprove their decision.....that's how it works, you know.....hard work to make a case rather than crying on the internet.

/sigh

Oh....Plessy v. Ferguson was only wrong once it was proved that Separate but Equal wasn't. Took a few decades for that one. Some still cry over it too.

Apparently you cry over it too....didn't you just say......you will take their decision over mine or yours any day of the week....does that make you a racist....?

I would not have liked their decisions...but I would have read up on them and tried to find (Like the lawyers in Brown v. Board of Ed finally did) case law to disprove their decision.....that's how it works, you know.....hard work to make a case rather than crying on the internet.

At what point did I disagree with you....I am the one saying she needs to go to court and defend her God given rights....I am pointing out the gay guys were assholes for pushing this over a floral arrangement they got from another florist....

/sigh

Apparently you cry over it too....didn't you just say......you will take their decision over mine or yours any day of the week....does that make you a racist....?
The decision is an educated decision by people with a lot more knowledge of Constitutional law than you or I. I know you may not like that someone who is trained in Constitutional law knows more about Constitutional law than you do.....but there it is.

Will you be telling doctors about their diagnoses next? Oh wait....people already did that with the Terry Schiavo case.

/sigh

No...Plessy v. Ferguson was wrong because it was immoral and unConstitutional and against our founding beliefs......

The decision is an educated decision by people with a lot more knowledge of Constitutional law than you or I. I know you may not like that someone who is trained in Constitutional law knows more about Constitutional law than you do.....but there it is.

Will you be telling doctors about their diagnoses next?

It doesn't make them smart, it doesn't make them wise, they are people, and a lot of justices on the Supreme Court were racist pigs.....who let that influence their decisions...so please.....and doctors are human too......if the doctor is going to chop off the wrong leg....I am not going to let him just because he is the doctor.....are you......?

At what point did I disagree with you....I am the one saying she needs to go to court and defend her God given rights....I am pointing out the gay guys were assholes for pushing this over a floral arrangement they got from another florist....
So....the heck with the law because they could have gone elsewhere?

It doesn't make them smart, it doesn't make them wise, they are people, and a lot of justices on the Supreme Court were racist pigs.....who let that influence their decisions...so please.....and doctors are human too......if the doctor is going to chop off the wrong leg....I am not going to let him just because he is the doctor.....are you......?
Um....yes it does. But please continue on how you know so much more about Constitutional Law than they do.

She was nice and wonderful to them until one day when she revealed that she thought they were evil and would spend an eternity burning in hell, and then refused them a service she was legally bound to survive. But hey didn't you conservatives raise a bunch of money for her? So see everyone wins. :rofl:

funny...I didn't see that quote from her....but then...to make this seem right you assholes have to lie......

and they are sinners, as we all are, and not necessarily evil....allowing this woman to be destroyed over one flower arrangement.....now that is fucking evil.........

She knew the law. If anybody allowed her to be destroyed, it was her.

Um....yes it does. But please continue on how you know so much more about Constitutional Law than they do.

About the law....not much...about right and wrong.....I know a hell of a lot more than some of the racist pigs who sat on the Supreme Court...that is a fact.....

She was nice and wonderful to them until one day when she revealed that she thought they were evil and would spend an eternity burning in hell, and then refused them a service she was legally bound to survive. But hey didn't you conservatives raise a bunch of money for her? So see everyone wins. :rofl:

funny...I didn't see that quote from her....but then...to make this seem right you assholes have to lie......

and they are sinners, as we all are, and not necessarily evil....allowing this woman to be destroyed over one flower arrangement.....now that is fucking evil.........

And the blacks violating Jim Crow knew the law too...so they pretty much clubbed themselves with the democrat cop nightsticks...right? According to your concept....right?

About the law....not much...about right and wrong.....I know a hell of a lot more than some of the racist pigs who sat on the Supreme Court...that is a fact.....
And isn't it interesting how the law manages to work out in the end? Is Plessy v Ferguson still the law of the land?

And the blacks violating Jim Crow knew the law too...so they pretty much clubbed themselves with the democrat cop nightsticks...right? According to your concept....right?
Is Jim Crow still the law of the land?

This isn't the old ladies first brush with controversy. Here is how she responded in an earlier situation.

This just goes to prove you can't trust homos. Never, ever trust a homo.

I'd trust a gay before I'd trust most Christians.

In fact, I've found hardcore Christians to be the most backstabbing, lying bastards I've ever met. Mormons are the worst of the lot.

Forum List

Back