Meet the grandmother florist...being crushed by hate filled gays...

Lol keeping the argument clean? Does that mean you guys will avoid comparing gays to pedophiles, condemn them to burn in hell, and demand that they be treated as second class citizens? :rofl:
Homosexuality and pedophilia are legit comparisons in that both are sex drives that can't result in procreation. No one is demanding homos be treated as second class. The argument is against them being treated as special and privileged.
2aguy

Above is a social conservative for you. You should ask him what he thinks about black people next. :cool:

actually he is wrong on an important point...homosexual sex is not illegal if the people engaging in it are of age and are both consenting......pedophilia is an illegal act because it involves,minors who cannot give consent in the relationship...
Actually sodomy is still illegal in 12 states. I bet you can't guess which ones! :rofl:

not a religious issue....
Did you guess the 12 most stereotypically ignorant states in the Union? B/c you'd be right :wink:

:rofl:

She has every right to take it to court, as I said, however you cannot open a business, KNOWING said law, then change your mind about following said law AFTER being in business.

Those are the laws she as a business is compelled to follow, she did not follow the laws she AGREED to follow by opening a business, and was thus fined, period.

Her wanting to bring up a suit to CHALLENGE those laws is well within her right, but it does NOT change the fact that she broke the law and was appropriately fined for doing so.

as did Rosa Parks when she sat in the front of the bus...she knew it was against the law...right? O r the blacks who sat at the lunch counter...they also knew it was against the law.....

They also could not sit at the front of the bus, and sit at the lunch counter, knowing it was against the law and then change their mind after sitting at the counter...right?

She was nice and wonderful to them until one day when she revealed that she thought they were evil and would spend an eternity burning in hell, and then refused them a service she was legally bound to survive. But hey didn't you conservatives raise a bunch of money for her? So see everyone wins. :rofl:

funny...I didn't see that quote from her....but then...to make this seem right you assholes have to lie......

and they are sinners, as we all are, and not necessarily evil....allowing this woman to be destroyed over one flower arrangement.....now that is fucking evil.........
I wonder how many "poor old ladies" you social conservatives used to demonize blacks during the civil rights movement. :cool:
OMG! You fucking faggots always come up with slavery and/or Nazism when you cannot offer anything substantial. Move the fuck on and do not revert to issues for what none of us alive is responsible.
Well I'm completely winning on this issue. 37 states and multiple lawsuit wins against discrimination... so I feel like I can do whatever the hell I want! :rofl:

Lol keeping the argument clean? Does that mean you guys will avoid comparing gays to pedophiles, condemn them to burn in hell, and demand that they be treated as second class citizens? :rofl:
Homosexuality and pedophilia are legit comparisons in that both are sex drives that can't result in procreation. No one is demanding homos be treated as second class. The argument is against them being treated as special and privileged.
2aguy

Above is a social conservative for you. You should ask him what he thinks about black people next. :cool:

actually he is wrong on an important point...homosexual sex is not illegal if the people engaging in it are of age and are both consenting......pedophilia is an illegal act because it involves,minors who cannot give consent in the relationship...
I was referring to the sexuality and not the legal interpretation of either. Pedophilia and homosexuality are comparable in that both are anomalous sex drives that run counter to procreation.

And also homophobes really, really like to bring up homosexuality and pedophilia in the same sentence in order to equate homosexuals and pedophiles.

You want homosexuals discriminated against because they 'can't procreate' - even though of course- homosexuals do procreate- and even though heterosexuals often do not procreate. Which of course is just a rationalization for you wanting homosexuals discriminated against.
I'll respond once you demonstrate that you understand the logic.

2aguy

I was referring to the sexuality and not the legal interpretation of either. Pedophilia and homosexuality are comparable in that both are anomalous sex drives that run counter to procreation.

And also homophobes really, really like to bring up homosexuality and pedophilia in the same sentence in order to equate homosexuals and pedophiles.

You want homosexuals discriminated against because they 'can't procreate' - even though of course- homosexuals do procreate- and even though heterosexuals often do not procreate. Which of course is just a rationalization for you wanting homosexuals discriminated against.

FYI pedophiles are mostly heterosexuals.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked Southern Poverty Law Center

The fixated child molester — the stereotypical pedophile — cannot be considered homosexual or heterosexual because "he often finds adults of either sex repulsive" and often molests children of both sexes. Regressive child molesters are generally attracted to other adults, but may "regress" to focusing on children when confronted with stressful situations. Groth found, as Herek notes, that the majority of regressed offenders were heterosexual in their adult relationships.

The Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends, and the majority are men married to women.

2aguy

Actually sodomy is still illegal in 12 states. I bet you can't guess which ones! :rofl:

not a religious issue....
Did you guess the 12 most stereotypically ignorant states in the Union? B/c you'd be right :wink:

:rofl:

and conservatives are actually more knowledgeable about science than libs...studies,have shown that too...and there are a lot of democrats in those states...after all...it was black democrats who killed proposition 8 in California.....right?

She was nice and wonderful to them until one day when she revealed that she thought they were evil and would spend an eternity burning in hell, and then refused them a service she was legally bound to survive. But hey didn't you conservatives raise a bunch of money for her? So see everyone wins. :rofl:

funny...I didn't see that quote from her....but then...to make this seem right you assholes have to lie......

and they are sinners, as we all are, and not necessarily evil....allowing this woman to be destroyed over one flower arrangement.....now that is fucking evil.........
I wonder how many "poor old ladies" you social conservatives used to demonize blacks during the civil rights movement. :cool:
OMG! You fucking faggots always come up with slavery and/or Nazism when you cannot offer anything substantial. Move the fuck on and do not revert to issues for what none of us alive is responsible.
Well I'm completely winning on this issue. 37 states and multiple lawsuit wins against discrimination... so I feel like I can do whatever the hell I want! :rofl:
Are you a goyim hater?

2aguy

The fixated child molester — the stereotypical pedophile — cannot be considered homosexual or heterosexual because "he often finds adults of either sex repulsive" and often molests children of both sexes. Regressive child molesters are generally attracted to other adults, but may "regress" to focusing on children when confronted with stressful situations. Groth found, as Herek notes, that the majority of regressed offenders were heterosexual in their adult relationships.

The Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends, and the majority are men married to women.

well...nice try.....could you show the percentage of the heterosexual population that are pedophiles and then the percent of homosexuals who are pedophiles....that is usually how you guys lie about these issues......

as did Rosa Parks when she sat in the front of the bus...she knew it was against the law...right? O r the blacks who sat at the lunch counter...they also knew it was against the law.....

They also could not sit at the front of the bus, and sit at the lunch counter, knowing it was against the law and then change their mind after sitting at the counter...right?

And as customers, note those were customers here, different set of laws. They did not, while agreeing to open a business under x laws, AGREE to said law prior to sitting down. Apples and oranges. In this case the florist had agreed to the laws she later broke and was justly fined.

Defcon...please...don't use that word...it simply discredits you........and since this is my post I am politely asking you to stop using it.....

2aguy
You are getting angry and understandly so.

You are trying to reason with the unreasonable and use valid logic on the illogical.
Your points are solid. No matter what you present, they will twist and refute and redirect.
There is a reason most of the supporters of the madness that is the left use clowns as their avatars.
Most of them care of nothing but furthering a gay agenda and disrupting the family as the Bible defines it.
They are underneath it all, very angry to have been made part of the tiny segment of "gay". (Yet they will vehemently deny it to the end)
This is their goal. Believe it or not there is good and evil and you are attempting to deal with evil and validate it in a reasonable fashion.
I commend your efforts, but I also see the folly in it.
You did not ask but I will give it.....my opinion is that you are a wise person and that you are wasting time that could be
used much more effectively than arguing with lunatic clowns.

But you certainly have every right to do so :bye1:
I'm thinking that putting forth a rational argument based on logic is a good thing to do even if talking to lefty clowns . There is always the possibility that Logic will sway the naïve that are on the fence . Good post 'Human Unit' but I'm thinking that '2aguy' oughta keep talking / posting !!

And as customers, note those were customers here, different set of laws. They did not, while agreeing to open a business under x laws, AGREE to said law prior to sitting down. Apples and oranges. In this case the florist had agreed to the laws she later broke and was justly fined.

they knowingly violated the law...same thing......

2aguy

well...nice try.....could you show the percentage of the heterosexual population that are pedophiles and then the percent of homosexuals who are pedophiles....that is usually how you guys lie about these issues......

You just proved that you were lying about being more knowledgeable about science. The link provided was well researched and documented proving that pedophiles are 10 times more likely to be heterosexuals.

Child Molestation Research Prevention Institute

upload_2015-4-12_16-9-0.png

upload_2015-4-12_16-9-40.png

upload_2015-4-12_16-9-59.png

It is not the same thing, they did not /agree/ to said law. But besides that, just as they had the right to /challenge/ the law that they be allowed to sit at the counter and not at the back of the bus, the florist also has the right to /challenge/ the law that she be forced to serve gay weddings.

However, as the law on the books right now says that she is legally obligated to serve gay weddings, thus she cannot refuse service based exclusively on their sexual orientation until said law is changed. She was justly fined for failure to follow the law.

Look, you don't want to get it, even though we're pretty much on the same side, so you're just trolling. I have other things to do.

You just proved that you were lying about being more knowledgeable about science. The link provided was well researched and documented proving that pedophiles are 10 times more likely to be heterosexuals.

View attachment 39604

View attachment 39605

View attachment 39606

One....the science on pedophilia is very specific...2 not my area of interest....

No, what's fucking evil is believing that there's a magic man in the sky who will burn you for all eternity for who you love.

That's fucking evil. And it's about time we called the Religious assholes on it.

View attachment 39604

View attachment 39605

View attachment 39606
When you consider that the general population has heteros at fifty times that of homos the pedophilia/homo numbers are then disproportionate. But that's a completely different argument than what this thread is about. The legit comparison between homo and pedophile as per the thread is that both are counter to sexuality's purpose, that being procreation. So their comparison is legit.

It is not the same thing, they did not /agree/ to said law. But besides that, just as they had the right to /challenge/ the law that they be allowed to sit at the counter and not at the back of the bus, the florist also has the right to /challenge/ the law that she be forced to serve gay weddings.

However, as the law on the books right now says that she is legally obligated to serve gay weddings, thus she cannot refuse service based exclusively on their sexual orientation until said law is changed. She was justly fined for failure to follow the law.

Look, you don't want to get it, even though we're pretty much on the same side, so you're just trolling. I have other things to do.

I'm not fucking trolling, I agree, she has to go to court......my point in this post is that pushing this to this extreme over a floral arrangement for a gay wedding when this woman has been nothing but kind, helpful and willing to provide flowers in the past over a number of years....

Is a really asshole move on their part and on the part of the government agencies involved......

She needs to take this to court and it needs to be struck down as Unconstitutional.....

View attachment 39604

View attachment 39605

View attachment 39606

One....the science on pedophilia is very specific...2 not my area of interest....

So you were lying when you asked about the percentages of the population?

Or are you just going for the gold in the backpedaling Olympics because the facts don't support your homophobic agenda?

I'm not fucking trolling, I agree, she has to go to court......my point in this post is that pushing this to this extreme over a floral arrangement for a gay wedding when this woman has been nothing but kind, helpful and willing to provide flowers in the past over a number of years....

Is a really asshole move on their part and on the part of the government agencies involved......

She needs to take this to court and it needs to be struck down as Unconstitutional.....

This just goes to prove you can't trust homos. Never, ever trust a homo.

Forum List

Back