Meet the grandmother florist...being crushed by hate filled gays...

She was nice and wonderful to them until one day when she revealed that she thought they were evil and would spend an eternity burning in hell, and then refused them a service she was legally bound to survive. But hey didn't you conservatives raise a bunch of money for her? So see everyone wins. :rofl:

funny...I didn't see that quote from her....but then...to make this seem right you assholes have to lie......

and they are sinners, as we all are, and not necessarily evil....allowing this woman to be destroyed over one flower arrangement.....now that is fucking evil.........
I wonder how many "poor old ladies" you social conservatives used to demonize blacks during the civil rights movement. :cool:

Wow...you are stupid....it was democrats, moron, using nightsticks, firehouses, bombs and hanging....the republicans supported the civil rights movement...again....you guys have to lie...it is the only way you can get by.....
Northern elitist republicans supported blacks. Who do they vote for again these days?

It's amusing you can't get past that what this woman did was illegal.
You mean like not paying child support is illegal? Or trying to sell guns off the record is illegal?

Yet, liberals all think those things are ok, because those committing the crimes ended up dead? So would it be ok if this little old lady was just killed? Would you let her slide then?
Find a single liberal in America that thinks is legal to skip out on child support or sell guns off the record. :cool:

I'll wait.

This woman's story and every other similar story needs to be told over and over again. It needs to be told in meeting halls, bars, churches and to children right along with Little Red Riding Hood.
Yes...just like the stories of Lester Maddox and others like him need to be told again and again in history books.

Southern democrat conservatives wanted to conserve the practice of slavery......Republicans wanted to conserve the founding principals of the country.......All men are created equal....

today...Conservatives still want to preserve our founding principals...as do the conservatives in the new south....the democrats today...want to conserve the control they had over blacks....they just realized 1) they don't need chains and whips,to do it....just hook them on government hand outs....and 2) modern democrats realized they could enlsave more than just blacks by hooking everyone on government handouts...if you control how much money people keep, how much they get for retirement, their healthcare, and every other facet of their lives....you actually control them as human beings.......hard to say no to the people who control every aspect of your life.......

Southern democrat conservatives wanted to conserve the practice of slavery......Republicans wanted to conserve the founding principals of the country.......All men are created equal....

today...Conservatives still want to preserve our founding principals...as do the conservatives in the new south....the democrats today...want to conserve the control they had over blacks....they just realized 1) they don't need chains and whips,to do it....just hook them on government hand outs....and 2) modern democrats realized they could enlsave more than just blacks by hooking everyone on government handouts...if you control how much money people keep, how much they get for retirement, their healthcare, and every other facet of their lives....you actually control them as human beings.......hard to say no to the people who control every aspect of your life.......
Southern Democrat SOCIAL conservatives wanted to conserve slavery. Thought I'd fix that for ya :thup:

You should seek professional help for that level of paranoia.

It is obviously negatively impacting your ability to deal with reality.

According to the OP's own link the fine was just $1,000 plus $1 in court costs.

Why is that amount going to "bankrupt" her and "ruin her retirement" given that homophobes have donated $85,000 to her already?

Sounds like a crock to me!
Call me a homophobe if it helps you to sleep at night, but she cashed my check, and I wish I could have sent her more.

Why is that amount going to "bankrupt" her and "ruin her retirement" given that homophobes have donated $85,000 to her already?

her legal bills fighting for her religious freedom will be in the millions......if she fights...but again.....why should those blacks have fought when all they had to do was sit at the back of the bus, or drink at separate water fountains or attend democrat segregated schools........after all...what was the big deal....right? same with this old lady....why should she fight for her religious freedom...right? just because it is enshrined in the Bill Of Rights....right?

Hey fellow Democrats, if social conservatives voted consistently Democrat, and they were the ones preventing gays from equal rights and badmouthing black people on a daily basis while flying confederate flags... would you still vote Democrat? I'd be a staunch republican! How about you all?

Scam.

and...now she can't sell flowers to weddings because she is being told she has to violate,her religious convictions to do it..........again...no big deal...right....?

I mean....why did people try to force buses to allow blacks to sit in the front....I mean...that isn't even in the Bill of Rights...right....they could easily just sit in the back...no muss no fuss....right? I mean...you democrats just thought they should sit back there and they should just accept it...right?

her legal bills fighting for her religious freedom will be in the millions......if she fights...but again.....why should those blacks have fought when all they had to do was sit at the back of the bus, or drink at separate water fountains or attend democrat segregated schools........after all...what was the big deal....right? same with this old lady....why should she fight for her religious freedom...right? just because it is enshrined in the Bill Of Rights....right?

Where does the BoR say that little old ladies can discriminate against Gays?

Hey fellow Democrats, if social conservatives voted consistently Democrat, and they were the ones preventing gays from equal rights and badmouthing black people on a daily basis while flying confederate flags... would you still vote Democrat? I'd be a staunch republican! How about you all?

social conservatives can't vote for democrats,because the democrat party is the party of racism and killing unborn babies.......and the democrats are the ones destroying blacks....why would they want to be members of the racist democrat party..........

the First Amendment. freedom of Religion...........

Doesn't say anything at all about little old ladies being allowed to discriminate against gays.

Remember...social conservative Republicans...like Harriet Tubman fought against democrats to free the slaves from their democrat owners....religious people created the Underground Railroad to help free blacks from their democrat owners........Martin Luther King Jr., a republican social conservative fought for civil rights for blacks against the racist democrats.......

Doesn't say anything at all about little old ladies being allowed to discriminate against gays.

didn't see anything at all that said killing babies was okay....yet you democrats seem to do that a lot.......

did you actually ever read the first Amendment...that whole..."Free exercise of..." Part of it...?

social conservatives can't vote for democrats,because the democrat party is the party of racism and killing unborn babies.......and the democrats are the ones destroying blacks....why would they want to be members of the racist democrat party..........
Will you admit that it's social conservatives that oppose gay marriage and the LGBT movement? Will you admit that it's social conservatives that fly the confederate flag and defend the intentions of the confederacy? Will you admit that it's social conservatives who condemn minorities on a daily basis?

From Wikipedia....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1

That whole free exercise part is hard to do when the fucking government is telling you what you must do against your religious,beliefs.....like participating in a gay wedding by providing flowers for it....

didn't see anything at all that said killing babies was okay....yet you democrats seem to do that a lot.......

So you just admitted that she doesn't have a right to discriminate against gays.

Might as well as ask the mods to close your thread now since you have nothing left to whine about.

Next.

Forum List

Back