Meghan Markle gets anti-Trump political, Piers Morgan calls for their titles

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
British Royalty weighs in on the US Presidential Election. Whoopie!

I REALLY don't get a rat's ass what Little Miss Markle thinks or does. Effer!!!

Isn't this foreign help in an election, or is Merkle still an American citizen?

Who cares?

Trumpsters celebrate the fact that the rest of world is laughing at us.

Germany is the leader of the free world now. How ironic is THAT.
Irrational Trump haters care because their irrational Trump-hatred is validated. Rational people don't care.

I'll start giving a shit about the rest of the world when they start giving a shit about America -- other than how much money they can get from us.

Germany is too busy letting Islamic barbarians rape their children to lead the free world.

Who cares?

Irrational Trump haters care because their irrational Trump-hatred is validated. Rational people don't care.

I'll start giving a shit about the rest of the world when they start giving a shit about America -- other than how much money they can get from us.

Germany is too busy letting Islamic barbarians rape their children to lead the free world.
So you admit that you don't give "a shit about the rest of the world". Thanks.

You jump in to prove my point for me. Very rational.

Who cares?

Why aren't you chastising the rest of the world about not giving a shit about America?

Who cares?

Why aren't you chastising the rest of the world about not giving a shit about America?
Because they do. And they're very troubled by what has happened to us.

You don't give a shit about the rest of the world? Great. Now we're isolated. Enjoy.

I'm glad you tried to change the subject. That's always a good sign.

Who cares?

You don't give a shit about the rest of the world? Great. Now we're isolated. Enjoy.

The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about us beyond what they can get out of us for free.

And they're troubled by Trump because he puts America's interests before anyone else's.

Despite what you've been told, that's a good thing. America is a sovereign nation. That, too, is a good thing.

And this whole thread is about what the world thinks about us, dumbass.

I never have been offered a rational explanation for why we should put other nations' interests ahead of our own. I'm not going to get one from you, either.

Who cares?

The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about us beyond what they can get out of us for free.

And they're troubled by Trump because he puts America's interests before anyone else's.

Despite what you've been told, that's a good thing. America is a sovereign nation. That, too, is a good thing.

I never have been offered a rational explanation for why we should put other nations' interests ahead of our own. I'm not going to get one from you, either.
And again, thanks.

You can stop admitting I was right.

Who cares?

And again, thanks.

Yup, I called it. No rational explanation from you for why we should put other nations' interests ahead of our own.

Damn, dude. Do you really hate America that much?

Who cares?

And again, thanks.

Yup, I called it. No rational explanation from you for why we should put other nations' interests ahead of our own.

Nice strawman. I didn't say that.

Wow, you folded quickly.

Who cares?

And again, thanks.

Nice strawman. I didn't say that.

Wow, you folded quickly.
Ahhh, I see the problem. You read things that simply aren't there.

Well, enjoy your delusions.

Who the fuck cares about what YOU think...

They already gave up their titles. You'd think Piers would know that.

Last edited:

They already gave up their titles. You'd Piers would know that.
I think they're still called the Duke and Dutchess of Such and Such. The pompous ass Queen let them keep those titles.

Forum List

Back