Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not leave as admin because of a right left thing in my mind, I left because most of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves how freaking old you are, and how far are you willing to go to get your shits and giggles and hungry you are to control others, but not yourselves

Many of you turned down my request to be an moderator, so you guys have no right to say anything about my choices for mods, nor did you know how bad it really got for Meister or myself. I tell you all, and you know who you are, to take a flying leap and kiss my ass. It is your guys fault, not DanK. I stayed as long as I did, for Meister. We spoke on the phone and had the same idea of leaving at the same time. I feel better as most of you should, you got your way. Thanks for nothing

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

This is why Pixie left.

Prime example of this, is Warrior.

Yep.

There's a guy who brings nothing to the table and is a total ass 99% of the time he's here. Yet check him out.

He's also a guy who loves to neg himself some liberal noobs.

Well I wonder why that could be. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's a blithering idiot who makes the same ludicrous posts with nothing but propaganda over and over now would it?

He is trying to make the point TM's rep was declining while someone on the right who would be her equal rep would go up.

There is really no equal to TM...

Let's be honest...

Certainly not the craziness, however TPS comes pretty close to 'no one on the right is ever wrong.'

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

This is why Meister left.

Rep?

:doubt:

Well I wonder why that could be. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's a blithering idiot who makes the same ludicrous posts with nothing but propaganda over and over now would it?

He is trying to make the point TM's rep was declining while someone on the right who would be her equal rep would go up.

Let's be honest...
There is no equal...she is heads and shoulders above the rest (or is it below?).

And her rep is positive.

No amount of "rightie" negs has made her go negative. She is by far the worst poster (other than the consistent racists, but now she is showing that side of herself, too)

TM's rep has been in slow decline for a while now.

Well I will concede that there are a few from the right who I consider to be damned lousy representatives of the Republican party and do a whole lot more damage than good for our reputation....but honestly....TM is kind of in a class by herself.

Let's be honest...
There is no equal...she is heads and shoulders above the rest (or is it below?).

And her rep is positive.

No amount of "rightie" negs has made her go negative. She is by far the worst poster (other than the consistent racists, but now she is showing that side of herself, too)

I was going to say............. ;)

Let's be honest...

Certainly not the craziness, however TPS comes pretty close to 'no one on the right is ever wrong.'

There are a couple on the right who drive me bat shit crazy and I won't name them...they know who they are. :lol: But honestly TM and rDean....they're professional dipshits in a group of amateurs....sorry.

Oh look, this has turned into an extremist whine fest.

Extremists whining that other posters dont' get negged enough, and they get negged too often. Go figure.

Incidentally, when I see a thread titled "I Wanna Neg a Faggot" I assume they're talking specifically about Artie!

Let's be honest...

There are a couple on the right who drive me bat shit crazy and I won't name them...they know who they are. :lol: But honestly TM and rDean....they're professional dipshits in a group of amateurs....sorry.
Deanie-do looks like a freaking rocket scientist compared to TM.

Let's be honest...

And her rep is positive.

TM does have supporters, there were people in the "TM is a racist" thread trying their best to defend her.

I am fairly new here and the only negging I got was from the far left and I pretty much egged it on. Now I did get neg slapped a bit in the flame zone by catz, mani and mal. but I desreved it.

Last edited:
He creates winning threads like these:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/212258-i-wanna-neg-a-fagot.html

Even you knew that should have (to quote Tommy T) "his doom".

Your first post in the thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/212258-i-wanna-neg-a-fagot.html

:lol:

And I negged him... Seems the right is capable of policing it's own...

How many times have you negged lakhota? How many times have you pos-repped that dick?

Threads like that SHOULD be met with a storm of bipartisan negs. I bet he got enough right wing pos rep for that OP to balance out the negs he got from everyone else.
I don't know how many times I've negged Lakhota. A couple? I pos rep him every now and again. Like once every 2-4 weeks.

I bet you are WRONG!

Let's be honest...

Agreed that TM is a horrible poster and in general a messageboard cancer.

I see teapartyspamaroid as the TM of the right here.

Check her out.

Oh look, this has turned into an extremist whine fest.

Extremists whining that other posters dont' get negged enough, and they get negged too often. Go figure.

Incidentally, when I see a thread titled "I Wanna Neg a Faggot" I assume they're talking specifically about Artie!

You should charge me rent for the space I am occupying in your head, Allie.

Let's be honest...

Agreed that TM is a horrible poster and in general a messageboard cancer.

I see teapartyspamaroid as the TM of the right here.

Check her out.

I said the same a few posts ago, though she doesn't come close to TM in incoherence. She just an outright partisan, regardless of the rightness or wrongness of what is being discussed.

:lol:

And I negged him... Seems the right is capable of policing it's own...

How many times have you negged lakhota? How many times have you pos-repped that dick?

Threads like that SHOULD be met with a storm of bipartisan negs. I bet he got enough right wing pos rep for that OP to balance out the negs he got from everyone else.
I don't know how many times I've negged Lakhota. A couple? I pos rep him every now and again. Like once every 2-4 weeks.

I bet you are WRONG!

I agree with MeBelle. I would be very surprised if he received many pos reps for that OP. But if we look at the "thanks" it seems he got no thanks for his post and Jillian got 11 for crushing him (which he richly deserved - actually make it 12 cause I just thanked her too....better late than never).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back