Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton...

The moral outrage of the magots of the left is laughable. You need proof, we have a blue dress with sperm of the Blow Job all over it..... What evidence of Hands On Sexual Abuse do we have on Trump....and Blow Job did that in the Oval Office when HE WAS PRESIDENT!!!!!
It's sad this is what we are talking about when speaking about the GOP nominee. I thought you guys were better than that
Well let's talk about the Beastys lies to the FBI. Comeuy stating if it wasn't for the fact of who she was anyone else would have been indicted, or her lies to the Benhazi sand the America people about the cause of 4 men's death that she could have stopped, or her current WikiLeaked email stating that she has to have a public voice as well as a private voice. Or the money connection between Russia's donation to her Foundation and her selling them 25% of our uranium. Or her laughing about getting as 12 year old rspist freed, or how about her Filegstegste scandal where she made criminal assertions about Billky Dale and his fellow White House workers stealing ( they were cleared of all charges ), and replacing them with friends and relatives, then We can go to Whitewater, or STEALING thousands of dollars of furnishings from the White House when they left. Or the....do you want more problems with a corrupt, lying, criminal, murdering bitch?

The moral outrage of the magots of the left is laughable. You need proof, we have a blue dress with sperm of the Blow Job all over it..... What evidence of Hands On Sexual Abuse do we have on Trump....and Blow Job did that in the Oval Office when HE WAS PRESIDENT!!!!!
It's sad this is what we are talking about when speaking about the GOP nominee. I thought you guys were better than that

You realaize Trump was a democrat when he made those comments, right? LOL
That's hilarious! This reminds me of when Republicans try to take credit for freeing the slaves. They don't realize that wasn't today's GOP. So maybe now I'll use trump as an example of how parties can change. Lol

You do realize fox news Roger ailes just got fired for doing this and trump defended him?

What party was Lincoln of?

You're a loon, loon
What party took in the KKK during the civil rights movement? Ever hear of the southern strategy?
What party founded the KKK?
- Democrats

What Presidential candidate bragged about how an x-liberal kkk grand wizard was a 'model American'?
- Hillary

That's hilarious! This reminds me of when Republicans try to take credit for freeing the slaves. They don't realize that wasn't today's GOP. So maybe now I'll use trump as an example of how parties can change. Lol

You do realize fox news Roger ailes just got fired for doing this and trump defended him?

You're a loon, loon
What party took in the KKK during the civil rights movement? Ever hear of the southern strategy?
Ever Reagan would be a democrat today

If Reagan had been around today and had run for president, I wonder what derogatory nickname Trump would have had for him?

You're a loon, loon
What party founded the KKK?
- Democrats

What Presidential candidate bragged about how an x-liberal kkk grand wizard was a 'model American'?
- Hillary

No no, one day the sun came up and all the sudden everyone switched parties ...dumbass loons

You're a loon, loon

Robert E. Lee was a Democrat and southern conservatives still celebrate his birthday.
Lee Demonstrated loyalty & kicked liberal / 'yankee' ass. :p

Has Hillary apologized for rejecting over 60 pleas for additional security from Ambassador Stephens, stripping him of 14 members of his security team AFTER 2 TERRORIST ATTACKS, abandoning him to die, plotting her excuse/LIES while the attack went on, LYING to Americans, LYING to the family members, and shamelessly calling THEM 'liars'?

...yeah, I didn't think so?
Apparently the left is okay with really BIG LIES.

Last edited:
Liberals haven't learned anything. You are outraged by Trumps words but you want to put a sexual predator back into the white house.

Trump's deeds are what matters. A man who brags about being rich and famous enough to grope women at will is not the best role model.
But you want a sexual predator back in the white house.

Bill Clinton, if that's who you're referring to, is not running for president.

You're a loon, loon

Robert E. Lee was a Democrat and southern conservatives still celebrate his birthday.

I'm pretty sure the South lost.

Well let's talk asnout the Beastys lies to the FBI. Comeuy stating if it wasn't for the fact of who she was anyone else would have been indicted, or her lies to the Benhazi sand the America people about the cause of 4 men's death that she could have stopped, or her current WikiLeaked email stating that she has to have a public voice as well as a private voice. Or the money connection between Russia's donation to her Foundation and her selling them 25% of our uranium. Or her laughing about getting as 12 year old rspist freed, or how about her Filegstegste scandal where she made criminal assertions about Billky Dale and his fellow White House workers stealing ( they were cleared of all charges ), and replacing them with friends and relatives, then We can go to Whitewater, or STEALING thousands of dollars of furnishings from the White House when they left. Or the....do you want more problems with a corrupt, lying, criminal, murdering bitch?
Bla bla. Tell it to the undecideds.

I think you and I both know it's all about the supreme Court nominee and not passing/passing Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

You're a loon, loon

Is that your admission that Southern Democrats of years ago bear no resemblance to the Democratic party today?

Liberals haven't learned anything. You are outraged by Trumps words but you want to put a sexual predator back into the white house.

Trump's deeds are what matters. A man who brags about being rich and famous enough to grope women at will is not the best role model.

Will he not still represent the United States?

No, the woman who demonized, bullied, slandered, threatened, & silenced his victims while enabling his secually predatory crimes IS running for President.

If she wins she brings the career sexual deviant with her into the WH to tepresent this country...

He won't be president. Neither will Trump, YOUR adulterer.

Well let's talk asnout the Beastys lies to the FBI. Comeuy stating if it wasn't for the fact of who she was anyone else would have been indicted, or her lies to the Benhazi sand the America people about the cause of 4 men's death that she could have stopped, or her current WikiLeaked email stating that she has to have a public voice as well as a private voice. Or the money connection between Russia's donation to her Foundation and her selling them 25% of our uranium. Or her laughing about getting as 12 year old rspist freed, or how about her Filegstegste scandal where she made criminal assertions about Billky Dale and his fellow White House workers stealing ( they were cleared of all charges ), and replacing them with friends and relatives, then We can go to Whitewater, or STEALING thousands of dollars of furnishings from the White House when they left. Or the....do you want more problems with a corrupt, lying, criminal, murdering bitch?
Bla bla. Tell it to the undecideds.

I think you and I both know it's all about the supreme Court nominee and not passing/passing Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

Then we need note magots on the court as the ones the Obomanation put there! I do like the way you rant about Trump's talk but those tip of the iceberg problems pointed out about mean nothing to the dishonest faggot left!

No, the woman who demonized, bullied, slandered, threatened, & silenced his victims while enabling his secually predatory crimes IS running for President.

If she wins she brings the career sexual deviant with her into the WH to tepresent this country...

It's so funny that you dutifully repeat those lines not having any idea how lame they are.

He won't be president. Neither will Trump, YOUR adulterer.

You know how STUPID that statement is, ask Blow Job, dumb fuck

Forum List

Back