Melania Trump auctioning the hat off her head

you literally started by saying it doesn’t say it goes to charity then go on in the next sentence to contradict yourself and say it does it fact say that, because it does in fact say that

TDS is real, and this is an obvious sign

What portion goes to the charity? is it 2% or 15% or 50%

What portion goes to the charity? is it 2% or 15% or 50%
does say. Sadly, when you give to a lot of these sort of events, little does go…Red Cross, Clinton foundation, Boys and Girls Club etc…decent amount of overhead

i partake in a local civil club myself and by and large most of it goes to charitable causes…we do have some overhead in electric, but all the members are volunteers

Look at his salacious photoshopped avatar, for God's sake. That's sexual frustration.
The only photoshopping done to that picture was covering up her nipple so it can be shown here. I covered it up. That's more than she did.

does say. Sadly, when you give to a lot of these sort of events, little does go…Red Cross, Clinton foundation, Boys and Girls Club etc…decent amount of overhead

i partake in a local civil club myself and by and large most of it goes to charitable causes…we do have some overhead in electric, but all the members are volunteers
The local groups I give to -- folks that support Veterans, animals and the hungry -- are all 100% volunteer run. Nobody gets a dime. And we're here in a small Midwestern town where the cost of everything is significantly lower. It's a good feeling.

Forum List

Back