Melania: "Who Gives A F*** About The Christmas Stuff?"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Oops.

"I'm working ... my a** off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a f*** about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?"

Happy Holidays!

Oops.

"I'm working ... my a** off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a f*** about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?"

Happy Holidays!
It appears to me that she is complaining about working on the traditional job of the first lady...decorating the white house rather than working on things more important.....nothing to see here....move along......

I care about Christmas decorations!
What language was she speaking?
I'll bet she sounds sweet.

Say whatever you want babe.
nintchdbpict000297422257-500x625.jpg

Oops.

Happy Holidays!
Ya, you hear that all you right wing holier that thou evangelicals, Melania doesn't give an 'f' about your Christmas stuff...(chuckle)

Last edited:
Oops.

Happy Holidays!
Ya, you hear that all you right wing holier that thou evangelicals, Melania doesn't give a 'f' about your Christmas stuff...(chuckle)

Darn it....now they'll all vote for the baby-killer party.

Oops.

Happy Holidays!
Ya, you hear that all you right wing holier that thou evangelicals, Melania doesn't give a 'f' about your Christmas stuff...(chuckle)

There are no 'babies' involved in first trimester abortions, just zigotes.

When she said those kids had it better off in the detention centers than they did 'where they came from' because they had their own bed and closet you know she was given the 'special' tour and not the one with kids crammed together in cages sleeping on the floor with aluminum blankets.

When she said those kids had it better off in the detention centers than they did 'where they came from' because they had their own bed and closet you know she was given the 'special' tour and not the one with kids crammed together in cages sleeping on the floor with aluminum blankets.
It is doubtless the first time they had floors, blankets or something to eat besides beans. They came from shitholes you understand.

Oops.

Happy Holidays!
Ya, you hear that all you right wing holier that thou evangelicals, Melania doesn't give an 'f' about your Christmas stuff...(chuckle)
Hillary with the sexual objects and drug objects hanging on the Christmas tree while first lady was a hoot. Little did we know...Or we did but let it go. Its all about degree with personality.

Just when you think this idiot OP and the rest of the leftards can’t get any dumber, they prove you wrong.

Oops.

Happy Holidays!

Yes. Democrats would put up gas ovens if they could. Mengele would be proud. Democrats murder babies and sell their body parts to "Science".

Oops.

Happy Holidays!

You are confused once again Moon Bat. Go take your TDS meds.

She was not complaining about Christmas but was bitching to a friend about the filthy ass hate mongering Left media criticizing her for how she decorated the White House.

Oops.

Happy Holidays!

You are confused once again Moon Bat. Go take your TDS meds.

She was not complaining about Christmas but was bitching to a friend about the filthy ass hate mongering Left media criticizing her for how she decorated the White House.
The Filthy MEDIA always edits.

Forum List

Back