melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

We'll always disagree with that. You seem to reject the idea that people did ban slavery before Jefferson because they knew it was wrong. Jefferson knew it was wrong, but did nothing. And you call Jefferson a great "leader". LOL!

And you seem to think that a few people doing it back then meant it was considered universally "bad" by the standards of the time.

So every great leader has to be perfect by out current standards or "off with their heads"?

And you seem to think that a few people doing it back then meant it was considered universally "bad" by the standards of the time.

So every great leader has to be perfect by out current standards or "off with their heads"?
Acceptance of slavery when one knows it was morally wrong is hardly a slight human imperfection as you seem to want to treat it. But like I said, we'll always disagree on that. Because you are deplorable.

Acceptance of slavery when one knows it was morally wrong is hardly a slight human imperfection as you seem to want to treat it. But like I said, we'll always disagree on that. Because you are deplorable.

No, you disagree because you can't separate modern morality from past morality. A few people not liking slavery while the rest of the world was OK with it does not mean everyone at the time was evil.

This whole fight is about modern power, not about the past. That is just an excuse used by SJW progressives to bully people into submission.

No, you disagree because you can't separate modern morality from past morality. A few people not liking slavery while the rest of the world was OK with it does not mean everyone at the time was evil.

This whole fight is about modern power, not about the past. That is just an excuse used by SJW progressives to bully people into submission.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your brain? I said we are never going to agree.

And yeah people that believed holding humans captive against their will for free labor makes those people evil. Like I'll say for the 5th time, we are never going to agree on it. What are you trying to prove at this point? You will never change my mind.

Your second paragraph is all about your own delusions. Something you probably need to see a psychiatrist about. You'll need to skip the therapist I'm afraid to say.

You still sportin' wood for traitors to the U.S., huh?
Traitors?

Why were they all allowed to go home?

Why can't you and your ilk just admit that the issue of a state's right to secede was an undecided legal issue at the time and nobody gave a rat fuck about slaves?

I know why. Because you are trying to use that ancient history to stir the pot for your authoritarian cause.

Traitors?

Why were they all allowed to go home?

Why can't you and your ilk just admit that the issue of a state's right to secede was an undecided legal issue at the time and nobody gave a rat fuck about slaves?

I know why. Because you are trying to use that ancient history to stir the pot for your authoritarian cause.
For unity.

They already had states rights. The main reason for seceding was to preserve slavery.

Jefferson knew it was wrong. What others did or thought is irrelevant to that.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your brain? I said we are never going to agree.

And yeah people that believed holding humans captive against their will for free labor makes those people evil. Like I'll say for the 5th time, we are never going to agree on it. What are you trying to prove at this point? You will never change my mind.

Your second paragraph is all about your own delusions. Something you probably need to see a psychiatrist about. You'll need to skip the therapist I'm afraid to say.

If you want to go to a board that everyone agrees with you, I suggest DU, it's a SJW echo chamber.

It's evil now, (and still going on) but back then it was Standard Operating Procedure. Europeans even did it to each other, A serf was only 1 step up from a slave, and Russia didn't really get rid of serfdom until the LATE 1800's.

It's not about changing your mind, it's about pointing out how much of a SJW twat you are.

Jefferson knew it was wrong. What others did or thought is irrelevant to that.

He felt it was a dying economic system, and probably still felt Africans in general were of a lower caste, which was the prevailing view at the time.

If you want to go to a board that everyone agrees with you, I suggest DU, it's a SJW echo chamber.

It's evil now, (and still going on) but back then it was Standard Operating Procedure. Europeans even did it to each other, A serf was only 1 step up from a slave, and Russia didn't really get rid of serfdom until the LATE 1800's.

It's not about changing your mind, it's about pointing out how much of a SJW twat you are.
Regardless of your opinion or mine, the statues are not going back up.

You lost.

Forum List

Back