melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Actually after the peace they were all considered American soldiers.
No they were still considered pardoned traitors. And they remain traitors. Who fought for slavery. And they got the living shit kicked out of them for. Because they were frickin evil.like God damn Nazis evil.

No they were still considered pardoned traitors. And they remain traitors. Who fought for slavery. And they got the living shit kicked out of them for. Because they were frickin evil.like God damn Nazis evil.

Nope. Please show me the treason convictions and the pardons.

Comparing them to Nazis insults the victims of the Nazis.

Comparing them to Nazis insults the victims of the Nazis.
In the aftermath of the Civil War, President Andrew Johnson on this day in 1868 issued pardons to all Confederate soldiers who fought in that conflict. The president extended “unconditionally, and without reservation ... a full pardon and amnesty for the offence [sic] of treason against the United States, or of adhering to their enemies during the late Civil War, with restoration of all rights, privileges, and immunities under the Constitution and the laws.”

In the aftermath of the Civil War, President Andrew Johnson on this day in 1868 issued pardons to all Confederate soldiers who fought in that conflict. The president extended “unconditionally, and without reservation ... a full pardon and amnesty for the offence [sic] of treason against the United States, or of adhering to their enemies during the late Civil War, with restoration of all rights, privileges, and immunities under the Constitution and the laws.”

Wasn't a true pardon because none of them were actually convicted of treason. It was pre-emptive as part of the peace and healing process.

Which shows my point of people of our time having no right to fuck with the terms of the country coming back together, a process that lasted until the 2nd world war.

Idiot.

Wasn't a true pardon because none of them were actually convicted of treason. It was pre-emptive as part of the peace and healing process.

Which shows my point of people of our time having no right to fuck with the terms of the country coming back together, a process that lasted until the 2nd world war.
LOL

Idiot, there's no such thing as a "true" or "not true" pardon. There are only pardons. They couldn't be charged or convicted of treason because Andrew pardoned them. That's as stupid as saying Nixon didn't commit any crimes because Ford gave him a pardon before he was convicted.

Last edited:
Idiot.

It was more amnesty than pardon, words mean things.

LOL

Idiot, there's no such thing as a "true" or "not true" pardon. There are only pardons. They couldn't be charged or convicted of treason because Andrew pardoned them. That's as stupid as saying Nixon didn't commit any crimes because Ford gave him a pardon before he was convicted.

He gave them amnesty, not a pardon. He used the word wrong in the title.

Forum List

Back