melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Pretending as if morality has a time limit is idiotic. Go ahead and explain to all us what relationship time has to morality? How far back do we need to go until raping and slaving are perfectly and morally OK in your book.

It's not about my book, it's about their book. Slavery goes back to antiquity, in all cultures, Europe, Africa, Asia, The Americas.

It's not about my book, it's about their book. Slavery goes back to antiquity, in all cultures, Europe, Africa, Asia, The Americas.
So does murder and rape. Their existence in many if not most human cultures doesn't make them morally ok.

If you don't want it to be your book then don't make the argument. You claimed that morality has a time limit, prove it.

So does murder and rape. Their existence in many if not most human cultures doesn't make them morally ok.

If you don't want it to be your book then don't make the argument. You claimed that morality has a time limit, prove it.

I made no such claim, my issue is using current morals as the only standard for past periods.

I made no such claim, my issue is using current morals as the only standard for past periods.
Yes. You are implying two things with that claim. One that there is some time component to morality, which I question. And two, that there is such a thing as today's standards. You have provided no evidence that either of these implied things are true.

1. Prove there is such a thing as 'todays' standards. You yourself admitted earlier that China is keeping a group of people as slaves, so who's standards are you talking about? What makes them the 'standard'?

2. Why can't I use my moral standards to judge anything I want? Because you say so? Are you the boss of my morality?

So, they're going to melt down the statue of a white man and turn it into art to placate negroes.

That's fuckin' beautiful.

It will thereby serve as a stark reminder that negroes would have nothing in this country if it wasn't for white men...

So, they're going to melt down the statue of a white man and turn it into art to placate negroes.

That's fuckin' beautiful.

It will thereby serve as a stark reminder that negroes would have nothing in this country if it wasn't for white men...
:lmao: You can try and spin it cuck boy but we melted down your slaver hero and made black art out of it. We took a giant shit on your culture and all you're going to do it is eat that shit you little cuck.

:lmao: You can try and spin it cuck boy but we melted down your slaver hero and made black art out of it. We took a giant shit on your culture and all you're going to do it is eat that shit you little cuck.

Except. That you still pretend that it is just about "white racist" culture, when we both know that you want to destroy white culture.

YOu are still afraid of us. As well you should be.

Except. That you still pretend that it is just about "white racist" culture, when we both know that you want to destroy white culture.

YOu are still afraid of us. As well you should be.
Nope, still just white racist culture you little cuck and I'm not at all afraid of you because half the whites in this country are on my side, bitch boy. :lmao:

Fuck you, cum-guzzler.

Your negro art would not exist had it not been for a white man. That's undeniable.

Again, colored fucks would have nothing without white men...

Nope, still just white racist culture you little cuck and I'm not at all afraid of you because half the whites in this country are on my side, bitch boy. :lmao:

Yeah, and they look like this:

210520-nyc-pride-jm-2024-742174.jpg

Fuck you, cum-guzzler.

Your negro art would not exist had it not been for a white man. That's undeniable.

Again, colored fucks would have nothing without white men...
You say that like building our society on top of the carcass of yours isn't extremely hilarious to me.

What is the "White culture" he's referring to? It's not Jews, Catholics, Germans, central Europeans, or southern Europeans. All these were oppressed by the Klan. So no burgers, hot dogs, pizza, or Tex Mex for you!

Last edited:
Appealing to mob rule, how nice.

And Abraham Lincoln? and Teddy Roosevelt? and Woodrow Wilson? when does it stop?

And seriously, melting it down instead of just moving it? are they trying to start a conflict?

Also, go rub one out to a Che poster, you commie twat.
Mob rule?

Answer 1/6/2021.

You say that like building our society on top of the carcass of yours isn't extremely hilarious to me.

I see your "society" every day as I drive through the negro part of town. It's filled with nothing but low-rent wanna' be negro thugs. Every once in a while I'll pull into the gravel parking lot next to where a lot of the wanna' be negro thugs hang out and I'll spin my tires, kicking up and pelting them with bluestone.

Good times, good times...

I see your "society" every day as I drive through the negro part of town. It's filled with nothing but low-rent wanna' be negro thugs. Every once in a while I'll pull into the gravel parking lot next to where a lot of the wanna' be negro thugs hang out and I'll spin my tires, kicking up and pelting them with bluestone.

Good times, good times...
:lmao: You and I both know you're nothing but poor white trash and you don't have the balls to do any such thing. The reality is that me and my immigrant family are wealthy, making babies in your country and laughing as we dismantle your heroes right in front of your face. We took apart Monument Ave and you did nothing. You bent over and took it. You can't do a fucking thing to stop us. Half your side is so cucked like Correll that they think the only way they can win is if they pretend that they aren't racist and they love black people. Lol. We already conquered your cucked culture's mind.

Bitch, we're losing to no one and, if we ever were to lose, it wouldn't be to some panty-wearing negro faggot like you...
So we didn't just melt down a statue of your white hero and make black art out of it? If you weren't losing how could we do that? Lol.

:lmao: You and I both know you're nothing but poor white trash and you don't have the balls to do any such thing. The reality is that me and my immigrant family are wealthy, making babies in your country and laughing as we dismantle your heroes right in front of your face. We took apart Monument Ave and you did nothing. You bent over and took it. You can't do a fucking thing to stop us. Half your side is so cucked like Correll that they think the only way they can win is if they pretend that they aren't racist and they love black people. Lol. We already conquered your cucked culture's mind.

Bitch, please.

I'm a pretty successful guy. I used to be poor, but this is better. The coloreds down on West King Street are poor and seem content in remaining that way. They can't dismantle shit.

I don't have a problem with black people. I have a problem with negro lawn jockeys like you. You claim you're "wealthy" and making babies. In your culture, all that means is your welfare check arrived but you still can't afford condoms.

And I don't even want to try to explain how fucking ignorant you look by using the word "cuck" in iterally every post. It tells me you don't know what it actually means...

So we didn't just melt down a statue of your white hero and make black art out of it? If you weren't losing how could we do that? Lol.

Because that negroid art wouldn't exist had it not been for a white man. This proves that, once again, negroes are incapable of truly creating something of value on their own. Moolies like you need the white man...

Forum List

Back