melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Moron, they hate you and your ignorant and backwards culture as much as I do. You clowns have done a great job making enemies out everybody. No one has to lie to anybody. It's also why I have no fear of you. Demographically you've already lost. The county is browning and young white voters are overwhelmingly progressive, not even the electoral college is going able to protect you before to long, eventually we'll overwhelmingly you with raw numbers.

I grew up in Miami in the 80's in a Jamaican family. We don't call that 'tough' talk you pussy. We just call that talk.

Come on. Admit it. Once you get your minority majority, you hope to tell the white libs and cucks the Truth and sideline them, even more brutally than you did the "wacists" whites.

Come on. Admit it. Once you get your minority majority, you hope to tell the white libs and cucks the Truth and sideline them, even more brutally than you did the "wacists" whites.
Strangely that has not occurred in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California.

They weren't forgiven. They just weren't hung. There is a difference.

th

Veterans of the Battle of Gettysburg, decades later.

What I got is the power to tear down the statues of your heroes and piss on their legacy and your culture. Cry harder about it, cuc

You have less power than a 1 watt bulb, you sit there and watch screaming bullies do your dirty work for you.

How is an honest evaluation of our history tearing America down?

I can still be proud of being an American and also recognize that a lot of our historical figures were seriously flawed people.

Yes, Thomas Jefferson wrote some great things about freedom and liberty... and then he went home and abused his slaves.

Um, yeah, it's a lot harder to get an ID if you are frequently transitory, as many poor people are. It's hard to get to a polling place if you work a menial job where your boss won't give you time off.

The question is, why do you want to make it harder for people to vote? Not because you are really afraid of "voter fraud", because you guys cry that every time you lose and never prove it actually happened.

The main reason why you want to make it harder for poor people to vote is they might vote to change things.

Check your privilege!!!!

They probably have ID's to get booze though.....

Any idiot can get an ID, you prove that whenever you renew your license.

He was pardoned, not forgiven by most.

There is a difference, cumstain.
Your ignorance persists. A pardon is forgiveness. He was forgiven by Ford. Same as with Confederate soldiers, they were forgiven by Johnson. So like Nixon couldn't be charged with his crimes, neither could Confederate soldiers.

Forum List

Back