melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

I didn't lose anything, it's the local people in power being cowards.

You couldn't fight your way out of a 3 sided box in real life, soi boi.
You lost cuck boy. I'm in your country tearing your statues down and pissing on your culture. If you want to imply the people doing that are pussies, fine, that makes you even lower. You're the taint.

You lost cuck boy. I'm in your country tearing your statues down and pissing on your culture. If you want to imply the people doing that are pussies, fine, that makes you even lower. You're the taint.

They are intellectually stagnated, just like you.

Nope, still just white racist culture you little cuck and I'm not at all afraid of you because half the whites in this country are on my side, bitch boy. :lmao:

They are only on your side, because you are lying about your intentions. Yet your hate is making it hard for you to keep the lie going. But your fear is so great is keeps telling you to suppress yourself.

You are a vile little man, living in shit.

:lmao: You and I both know you're nothing but poor white trash and you don't have the balls to do any such thing. The reality is that me and my immigrant family are wealthy, making babies in your country and laughing as we dismantle your heroes right in front of your face. We took apart Monument Ave and you did nothing. You bent over and took it. You can't do a fucking thing to stop us. Half your side is so cucked like Correll that they think the only way they can win is if they pretend that they aren't racist and they love black people. Lol. We already conquered your cucked culture's mind.

You talk real tough online.

If that's all you got beta, then go play in traffic.

"The statues offfeeeennnnddd meeeeeeee"

Wuss.
What I got is the power to tear down the statues of your heroes and piss on their legacy and your culture. Cry harder about it, cuck boy.

They are only on your side, because you are lying about your intentions. Yet your hate is making it hard for you to keep the lie going. But your fear is so great is keeps telling you to suppress yourself.

You are a vile little man, living in shit.
Moron, they hate you and your ignorant and backwards culture as much as I do. You clowns have done a great job making enemies out everybody. No one has to lie to anybody. It's also why I have no fear of you. Demographically you've already lost. The county is browning and young white voters are overwhelmingly progressive, not even the electoral college is going able to protect you before to long, eventually we'll overwhelmingly you with raw numbers.
You talk real tough online.
I grew up in Miami in the 80's in a Jamaican family. We don't call that 'tough' talk you pussy. We just call that talk.

Compare the non-stop outrage about Charlottsville to the collective shoulder shrug and MEH from the media about the Waukesha massacre. Proof positive our Media has gone Fringe Left.

Not sure what you think the media should be doing about Waukesha...

I mean other than buying into lies that he was involved in BLM, which he wasn't.

A career felon plowed into a crowd trying to evade police. For that, he should go to jail for the rest of his life.

Unlike the Charlottesville riot, which was organized by right wing and the racist participants were praised by Trump as "Very Fine People".

And that's all you want to do is tear America down....Won't work.

How is an honest evaluation of our history tearing America down?

I can still be proud of being an American and also recognize that a lot of our historical figures were seriously flawed people.

Yes, Thomas Jefferson wrote some great things about freedom and liberty... and then he went home and abused his slaves.

Minorities are unable to get ID's or get to polling places unlike white people?

Um, yeah, it's a lot harder to get an ID if you are frequently transitory, as many poor people are. It's hard to get to a polling place if you work a menial job where your boss won't give you time off.

The question is, why do you want to make it harder for people to vote? Not because you are really afraid of "voter fraud", because you guys cry that every time you lose and never prove it actually happened.

The main reason why you want to make it harder for poor people to vote is they might vote to change things.

Check your privilege!!!!

How is an honest evaluation of our history tearing America down?
The main reason why you want to make it harder for poor people to vote is they might vote to change things. Check your privilege!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post #519, by poster Joe B........ is good work.

Would that more posters here be able or willing to offer us such insightful perspectives.

Thank you, JoeB.

Forum List

Back