melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

My point is the people who beat them forgave them, and yet 150 years later people not alive during the time are fighting them all over again (when they are dead and can't fight back)
Not everyone who fought them, forgave them. You posted a photo with a few dozen soldier who reconciled. That's all you have.

Not everyone who fought them, forgave them. You posted a photo with a few dozen soldier who reconciled. That's all you have.

That the whole South wasn't decimated, and they all got the vote back shows the forgiveness.

The problem was the forgiveness was fucked up via incomplete Reconstruction.

That the whole South wasn't decimated, and they all got the vote back shows the forgiveness.

The problem was the forgiveness was fucked up via incomplete Reconstruction.
They got their vote back because the Constitution allowed them to vote.

They got their vote back because the Constitution allowed them to vote.

Which isn't any part of the conversation. The issue was power was given back to them too quickly and then the courts allowed the imposition of Jim Crow, cumulating in the Plessey Decision.

So you can't. Thanks for playing, drive on through.
LOL

I already did when I showed you the definition of a pardon.

face-palm-gif.278959

Which isn't any part of the conversation. The issue was power was given back to them too quickly and then the courts allowed the imposition of Jim Crow, cumulating in the Plessey Decision.
You made it an issue when you pointed out they got to vote again.

Again, the Constitution gave them their vote back. The north would have has to violate the Constitution to prohibit the south from voting.

You really suck at this.

You made it an issue when you pointed out they got to vote again.

Again, the Constitution gave them their vote back. The north would have has to violate the Constitution to prohibit the south from voting.

You really suck at this.

Funny concerns about violating the constitution coming from a progressive tart like yourself.

You don't know shit. Of course they were. The same population of southern Confederates turned around and used violence and intimidation to prevent freed blacks from making their voices heard politically. All the political gains made by black Americans in the south were wiped out at the end of Reconstruction and the beginning of Jim Crow. Racist Southern culture should of been annihilated then but since it wasn't we all get to enjoy watching it get pushed towards extinction today.

blah, blah, blah, bullshit. You are just throwing shit at the wall like a fucking monkey now. THey were happy they were free and they didn't give a damn about confederates being forgiven.

LOL

It's a photo with 0.001% of the Civil War survivors.

Here's a photo of Democrats and Republicans working together on the 1/6 committee...

211224220835-jan-6-committee-1201-file-super-tease.jpg

... according to your illogic, that's evidence all Democrats and Republicans are working together on 1/6.

face-palm-gif.278959

You are just being an asshole. My point about documented history stands as you did not even try to address it. Go fuck yourself.

They are not American heroes, ya raving lunatic. They literally fought against America. But I get it, racists love them.

The Union position was that they were always Americans, that the secession was illegal and thus had no power.

That makes them American heroes. You are an asshole. Go fuck yourself.

blah, blah, blah, bullshit. You are just throwing shit at the wall like a fucking monkey now. THey were happy they were free and they didn't give a damn about confederates being forgiven.
You're a moron and a racist and nobody seriously thinks you speak for freed black slaves. You're arguments aren't convincing anyone which is why you can't protect monuments to your slaver heroes.

Cool.

No black man should have to walk past a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to pay his taxes.

The nation as a whole said otherwise for over 5 generations. Who are you to renege on that?

Are you telling us it was Native Americans that defeated racist, white Confederates.

Nope. That was just you talking shit.
That means that black slaves had the moral authority.

Nope. Those that defeated the confederacy have the moral authority. You have nothing.

So surviving the inhumane practice of slavery gave them no moral authority in your eyes, but I am the racist. I am pretty sure they would have supported statues and monuments be put up on honor of the racist who committed atrocious practices against them.

I'm pretty sure they did not give a damn about some statues in the park. They had real issues to deal with. Unlike you today, which is why you have gone down teh list of "concerns" to the point that all you have left is bullshit.

That forgiveness was given to white men by other white men.

Forgiveness given by the heroes of the North, and the nation as a whole, to those that lost and surrendered.

We kissed and made up. Who the fuck are you to renege on that? What is the source of your moral authority?

We both know what it is, but you are afraid to say it, because you worry it will make you look like a fool.

HInt: If you say it clearly, it will make you look like a fool.

So, all that talk of living together in harmony and tolerance? That was always bullshit?
When did I say that? I'm all in favor of using protest, propaganda, shame, and ridicule to push your deplorable, slaver idolaizing culture, towards extinction.

Forum List

Back