melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

You are just being an asshole. My point about documented history stands as you did not even try to address it. Go fuck yourself.
LOL

No, your point is dead. You're literally trying to sell a photograph of a few dozen vets who got together as evidence that every one of the roughly 2½ million surviving soldiers forgave the confederacy. You're a raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

The Union position was that they were always Americans, that the secession was illegal and thus had no power.

That makes them American heroes. You are an asshole. Go fuck yourself.
Shitstain, they were fighting against the United States. Now even you are calling them traitors. Thanks for making the argument for why those statues should come down because we don't honor traitors.

You're a retard, Marty. Never forget that.

Now watch this....

Find a post of mine calling for thd repeal of the Second Amendment.....

I am calling you a liar, so more posts of you lying wouldn't prove or disprove anything.

You are a useless SJW twat, who will make this world a better place when you are 6 feet under it.

I am calling you a liar, so more posts of you lying wouldn't prove or disprove anything.

You are a useless SJW twat, who will make this world a better place when you are 6 feet under it.
Great, then QUOTE me calling for the repeal of the Second Amendment....

Back your delusions up....

Forum List

Back