Memo to Blacks, Women, Gays etc.

I think that the OP has raised an important point.

With all due respect, perhaps some groups (as mentioned by the OP) do not understand that they are merely antagonizing voters by constantly complaining all the time about everything.

Maybe if those groups would calm down, they might be able to persuade more voters to listen to their views.

I know that activists always cite the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the oil," but there can also be a downside to all that squeaking.
I guess they should just know their place, right racistt fuck?

You've kicked, and screamed racist so much, the word racist basically has lost all meaning.

You people are kooks.

With all due respect, perhaps some groups (as mentioned by the OP) do not understand that they are merely antagonizing voters by constantly complaining all the time about everything.

Maybe if those groups would calm down, they might be able to persuade more voters to listen to their views.

I know that activists always cite the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the oil," but there can also be a downside to all that squeaking.

You've kicked, and screamed racist so much, the word racist basically has lost all meaning.

You people are kooks.
It is not my fault that most of you assholes are racist,

This thread is obviously very racist.

If you can't see it, it is because your racism is so inbred into your very being.

If you don't want to be called a racist, don't make racist posts.

Forgive my ignorance, but how is it racist to wonder why Americans became African Americans, etc? Everybody goes to work, does their dishes and laundry and pays the bills. Why focus on color and sex? Sorry for being naive, but I don't get it.

You’re right, if the wheel squeaks to much you just throw it away and try a new one, it doesn’t get any oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You people are kooks.
It is not my fault that most of you assholes are racist,

This thread is obviously very racist.

If you can't see it, it is because your racism is so inbred into your very being.

If you don't want to be called a racist, don't make racist posts.

I am proud to be racist, I actually see anti-Racism as what's wrong with our society.

Kicking, and screaming racist, mostly just works on low IQ Whites.

"Why would we seek equal rights? You are not our equals. We will eat you, after we eat your children! Now time for the weather, Tiffany!"

:laugh:

Forgive my ignorance, but how is it racist to wonder why Americans became African Americans, etc? Everybody goes to work, does their dishes and laundry and pays the bills. Why focus on color and sex? Sorry for being naive, but I don't get it.

Look at U.S. history. Laws and documents that refer to "negros," a whole history of organizations and institutions that refused to admit black people and/or women. Look at the history of people jailed, or worse, killed for the right to vote in their own country, including women and black folks. Why was Rosa Parks being forced to give up her seat on a public bus? Why was tax money being given to a golf club that refused to admit women? Why did a woman have to fight up through the courts for her right to practice the legal profession in this country? This things, and much more, were all based on separating out our citizens into groups, based only on racial, ethnic, and gender identity. The teaching of history in this country stinks. It always has. We have been a hyphenated America from the very beginning.

Look at U.S. history. Laws and documents that refer to "negros," a whole history of organizations and institutions that refused to admit black people and/or women. Look at the history of people jailed, or worse, killed for the right to vote in their own country, including women and black folks. Why was Rosa Parks being forced to give up her seat on a public bus? Why was tax money being given to a golf club that refused to admit women? Why did a woman have to fight up through the courts for her right to practice the legal profession in this country? This things, and much more, were all based on separating out our citizens into groups, based only on racial, ethnic, and gender identity. The teaching of history in this country stinks. It always has. We have been a hyphenated America from the very beginning.

I think the big question is why did Women, Gays, and Blacks etc. back then not stand up for themselves?
Now they do, when they already have more rights.
Why?
Maybe because they've been weaponized by the Jewish globalists to divide, and conquer America?

If you want to be equal, stop differentiating yourselves

When we start getting equal pay and treatment then we'll stop differentiating ourselves. You act like women and minorities started differentiating themselves by choice.

It was the white males who caused division in society.

Yes laws have been passed to give women and minorities rights. But it doesn't mean that mentality goes away.

When we start getting equal pay and treatment then we'll stop differentiating ourselves. You act like women and minorities started differentiating themselves by choice.

Yes laws have been passed to give women and minorities rights. But it doesn't mean that mentality goes away.

They have those laws now. Why is there still bitching going on?

So, let me ask you this.

Do you consider Asian Americans as unequal to "Whites"? If so, how?

Yeah. I get it. If those negroes and wetbacks don't stop playing the race card, I'm going to turn into a raging bigot. I believe they are equal to me and should be equal under the law. But I am growing weary of seeing good white people being called racist by lazy blacks all the time.

Well, that's the fundamental feature of Identity Politics. Raise & condition oppressed victim groups to feel that they're different.

Which, ironically, is a strategy driven most aggressively by people suffering from intense White Guilt and Male Self Loathing.

Last edited:

Because conservatives seek to repeal or overturn those laws.

Asians don't play the race card. Please explain this to me.

Because conservatives seek to repeal or overturn those laws.

That doesn't matter. The fact is, the only way they are not equal is in the public sector now. It's their job to prove themselves. Not the Government's to keep trying to make it a fair game.

Forum List

Back