Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Suck it, bitch.

“No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another...” - Thomas Jefferson

Learn to respect what America stands for, Hitler Youth.

We both know you don't have the guts to burn it in front of me.
I have the guts to wrap you in it first, and then burn it, if necessary.

Now go play jackbooted thug with someone else you liberty-hating fuck.

You do realize that this holiday is to honor the memory of those who died protecting your freedoms to whine and burn flags, right?
When was the last time a soldier died "protecting" my freedoms? Was Vietnam invading the US?

Don't post dogma, it pisses me off. And don't believe it either. Fucking think for yourself instead.

Memorial day isn't about Vietnam you clueless little bitch. And you need to look up the meaning of dogma ya whiney little dummy.
dogma
play
noun, dog·ma \ˈdȯg-mə, ˈdäg-\
Popularity: Top 10% of words
Simple Definition of dogma
  • : a belief or set of beliefs that is accepted by the members of a group without being questioned or doubted

• : a belief or set of beliefs that is taught by a religious organization

Our soldiers died for our freedom? Dogma, fucking stupid dogma.

Vietnam did not attack the US, nor put my freedoms at risk.

You do realize that this holiday is to honor the memory of those who died protecting your freedoms to whine and burn flags, right?
When was the last time a soldier died "protecting" my freedoms? Was Vietnam invading the US?

Don't post dogma, it pisses me off. And don't believe it either. Fucking think for yourself instead.

They died to protect your freedom to run your damn mouth. You do plenty of that then chastise those that did so a puss like you can continue to exist.
Dogma, total fucking dogma.

Not a single soldier died in Korea, Vietnam, and anywhere in the Middle East protecting my freedom. Not a one.

I almost feel sorry for you.... you're a very sad waste of humanity.

We do know one thing. You didn't do it in front of me.
Suck it, bitch.

“No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another...” - Thomas Jefferson

Most Americans just don't get it. Their Government is far more of a threat to their freedom & liberty than any foreign entity could ever be. The only thing their Government is 'protecting', is Globalist Elite interests. This ongoing Permanent War only benefits the few Elites. They're making Americans less safe, not more.

Memorial day isn't about Vietnam you clueless little bitch. And you need to look up the meaning of dogma ya whiney little dummy.
dogma
play
  • : a belief or set of beliefs that is accepted by the members of a group without being questioned or doubted

Again, Memorial Day isn't about any single event. Get a clue. Geeze, are you a grade schooler?

Suck it, bitch.

You have to have the ability in order to have the guts. Step up, pussy.
Bitch, if I wanted you gone, we wouldn't be chatting right now.

Don't let your mouth write checks you can't cash.

So you don't have the guts. Didn't think so. If you had the ability to do it, you would have done it already instead of claiming what you can't do. Step up, pussy.
Unlike you, I am not a Hitler Youth.

And this nice liberal, he's correct, you aren't.

dogma
play

Again, Memorial Day isn't about any single event. Get a clue. Geeze, are you a grade schooler?
I know what it's about you stupid bitch, and what you posted is dogma.

We honor their deaths but they didn't die protecting my freedom. Not a single soldier died in Korea, Vietnam, and anywhere in the Middle East protecting my freedom. Not a one.

So you don't have the guts. Didn't think so. If you had the ability to do it, you would have done it already instead of claiming what you can't do. Step up, pussy.

So you don't have the guts. Didn't think so. Typical Liberal pussy running his mouth.

I bet people tell you you're special.... hint, it isn't special in a good way.

:)

dogma
play

We honor their deaths but they didn't die protecting my freedom. Not a single soldier died in Korea, Vietnam, and anywhere in the Middle East protecting my freedom. Not a one.

Your words prove you don't.

dogma
play

And bitterly clinging to the mistaken belief that no soldier ever died protecting your freedoms isn't dogma? Man you're dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs.

What they tell me is I am fucking smart, because I am.

Next time think, don't just repeat what you've been told all your damn life. Much of it, were lies.

Anathema, how long has it been since we've had a war to protect our nation? It is a given that we are always told the armed conflicts we get involved in are to 'protect our nation', and I believe there really was a time when that was true. But lately it gets a little hard to swallow.

WWII. Minimally the Pacific Theater and a case can be made for the European Theater as well. I agree we're overextended with conflicts but until we return to isolationist policies for the first time in a century, that cannot change.

They died to protect your freedom to run your damn mouth. You do plenty of that then chastise those that did so a puss like you can continue to exist.
Dogma, total fucking dogma.

Not a single soldier died in Korea, Vietnam, and anywhere in the Middle East protecting my freedom. Not a one.

Sadly, i have to agree. None of these nations are realistic threats to the U.S. All these invasions and wars are being conducted for money & power. But only the few Elites enjoy that money & power. Average Citizens only pay for these wars with their blood & treasure. They're being used as meat for the Elite's meat grinder.

dogma
play

Your words prove you don't.
Were the dreaded Vietnamese taking over the US? Were they a threat to my freedoms, and yours?

No.

dogma
play

And bitterly clinging to the mistaken belief that no soldier ever died protecting your freedoms isn't dogma? Man you're dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs.
I didn't fucking say no soldier, now did I, bitch?

Next time think, don't just repeat what you've been told all your damn life. Much of it, were lies.

You're a pussy that runs his mouth about what he doesn't have the guts or ability to do.

You may be smart, but you're also fucking ignorant. No, I know who you are.... you're one of these snot-nosed kids who mommy and daddy spent their entire lives patting you on the head, telling you how wonderful you are even when you fuck up completely. Nothing's your fault, everybody owes you something. You shouldn't have to do jack-shit that you don't feel like doing.

Yeah, I know your type and I detest that type.

dogma
play

I didn't fucking say no soldier, now did I, bitch?

Actually you did, retard.

You're a pussy that runs his mouth about what he doesn't have the guts or ability to do.
Stop being a child you little dumbfuck. Go back to the playground where you belong.

There you are only mostly stupid, instead of all stupid.

And learn what liberty means? It doesn't mean you get to beat on someone for expressing their liberty, asswipe.

Yeah, right! Like when God cornered Adam and asked how he knew he was naked, and Adam tried to turn it back on God by saying something about...'the woman, THAT YOU GAVE ME, did tempt me and offered it!' It's always the women.

You do realize the idea of woman as the creature that transforms mankind fro. Good to less good is not just Abrahamic, correct? Like old wives tales, mythology the appears in multiple places must have some truth to it.

Forum List

Back